I'll Take You There And Back Again

Chapter 26

"What the fuck are we doing?" Aud whispered harshly as we headed to the register with a roll of black trash bags and a new water hose. The girls and I had taken it upon ourselves to do some shopping for the buses and had decided to grab a few items to add to the fun.

What was once originally a group of two girls had now grown into a group of five total. Becca and I had since been joined by Audrina. Tiffany was also now a permanent member of the group and a week ago Matt had Val fly out to join in the fun. It was a good group and we had since had a lot of fun.

But the definition of fun was about to take on a whole new role as of this afternoon when we got back to the venue.

"We, my dear, are fulfilling my genius idea." The girls all snickered and wore excited grins. We were quick to pay for our items and food before climbing into the car and heading back to the venue. We were currently in Houston and let me tell you it was blazing hot outside today.

We all piled out of the car and glanced around to make sure none of the guys were nearby before making a mad dash for the tour bus. Val punched in the code and we entered it quickly. Having Val join us had been like a breath of fresh air. She was a blast to be around and it was awesome to see Matt finally have his girl back around.

Relationships had been on the rise lately. Becca and Zacky had started becoming much more touchy feely with eachother these days. It was quite rare to find one alone without the other. Jimmy had taken a liking to Tiffany after only her first night on stage. It was clear he enjoyed the show she gave him but I was starting to think there was something more to the mix. As for Aud and Johnny they were just too cute. Johnny was very protective of her and made sure she always felt at home here. It was cute watching the two interact.

Pulling out of my thoughts I set some of the bags onto the table before rushing back to the bunks to grab my swim suit. I was quick to pull it on as were the other girls. We snagged the needed supplies that we had bought and rushed back outside into the hot humid air. I smiled as my flip flops smacked against the ground as we walked to the grassy area that we had scoped out earlier.

We all climbed the slight hill and stood on the top. Becca took the green garden hose and hooked it up to the faucet that we had spotted earlier as well. This was going to be amazing. I watched as she ran over with the end of the hose and set it at my feet. I reached into the bag and then pulled out the giant roll of black heavy duty trash bags.

"Uh oh. We've been spotted." Tiffany groaned as she stared off to my right. I turned to face the same direction and noticed that all of the guys were currently making their way toward us with curious grins on. As they got closer I saw that Garret was snickering and shaking his head at the other's confused looks. Garret, unlike the other guys, knew what we were up to. I had been talking to him when the idea struck.

As I took a closer look I also noticed that Garret was the only guy who ever so conveniently had his board shorts on. His grin just got larger as they approached us.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Jimmy asked. His facial expression told us he thought we were insane. Oh how little he knew.

"We, dearest Jimmy, are about to have the adventure of a lifetime. Now step back boys while I finish setting up this ingenious idea." I stated before taking the roll of trash bags and sent it rolling down the hill. I grabbed two sticks and shoved them into the ground in each corner of the trash bags to hole them down. Val took two others and ran down to the bottom before doing the same thing.

I had to say I was glad we had a giant roll of bags because it went down quite a ways. I grabbed the hose and started spraying the bags to wet them down. I held the hose as I watched Becca back up a good twenty feet before charging at me. She threw herself out flat and went sliding down the homemade slip and slide. She screamed in excitement which only made me grin more.

I looked over at the guys who were standing there speechless. "Welcome to my enormous home made slip and slide boys!" Their eyes got wide and they took off running back to the bus, most likely to change. Garret stayed behind and threw his shirt off of his chest and set it down on the ground beside the faucet that the hose was connected to. I watched as he took the hose from me and told me to take a turn.

I stood back and grinned before setting off at a run. I held my arms out in front of me and slid down the hill. I wasn’t really paying attention to the bottom and ended up letting out a scream as I crashed into someone. The rock hard body fell on top of me as we both laid in a pile at the bottom of the hill.

I laughed when I saw that it was Brian on top of me and he was now grumbling about being wet. He was shirtless and only had his black board shorts on. He lifted my body up and off of the ground before setting me on my feet. I was still giggling as he held onto my waist.

"Well that wasn't quite how I wanted to get wet to begin with." He muttered as he grabbed onto my hand and started to lead me back up the hill. The rest of the guys were already there and were taking turns with the girls going down the slide.

I looked them all over for a second and realized how lucky I was. Not many girls got to be around this many hot guys while they were shirtless. Brian stepped up to the slide once Matt had gone down but he had yet to let go of my hand. I felt him lean down and grab my ankle as I felt someone else grab my other hand and ankle as well. I turned and saw Will standing there smirking down at me.

"No no no. Don't you guys do it!" I screamed as they started to swing me backward and then forward. I let out a high pitched scream as they let go and I was sent flying down the slide. I slid through the water faster than if I had started running at my own pace and ended up letting out a huff as I landed on the grass and my momentum stopped. I slowly started to get up but was brought back down as I felt Brian crash into me again. We tumbled a bit further in the grass before he rolled us out of the way of the slide. He remained on top of me this time and stared down at me.

"This was a great idea." He stated as he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"I know it was. Otherwise I wouldn’t have done it." My cockiness caused him to emit a chuckle before helping me up once more. He kept hold of my hand before leading me back up the hill to where the others were.

I watched as Drew slowly and quietly made his way up behind an unsuspecting Becca. She was debating on which way to go down the hill but it seemed Drew had already made that decision for her. His hands reached out and poked her sides making her jump and slip. Chuckles escaped me as I watched her slide down the hill while yelling mild profanities at Drew.

I took a moment to observe what everyone was doing. It was clear that everyone was having a good time which in turn made me happy as well. Today was shaping up to be a good day so far.

Becca had come back up the hill and was charging at Drew who was quick to slide down the hill before he could be caught. I waited in the line of people to go down and grinned when it was finally my turn.

Something felt odd though. The person behind me, who I noticed was Will, was standing awfully close to my backside. I glanced skeptically over my shoulder at him but it appeared he was chatting with Tiffany. I furrowed my eyebrows before sitting down on the makeshift slide and getting ready to go. I slowly slid myself forward but let out a scream when I realized something indeed wasn't right.

The back of my swimsuit top was being tugged at and I realized that it was actually coming off. I knew something wasn't right with Will. My eyes widened as it tried to cover my chest the best I could seeing as I was still in mid slide.

"Will!!! You fucker!" I screamed amidst the laughter that was coming from behind me. I reached the bottom and sat there unmoving with my arms trying the best they could to cover my chest. My cheeks were a lovely shade of red I'm sure due to the heat that I felt rising to them.

I tried to stand up and managed to get to my feet. I stared up the hill to see that almost everyone was clutching their knees while they laughed. Val had smacked Will in the back of the head before snatching my top from his grasp. She then proceeded to try and bring it down to me but was stopped by Brian who had grabbed her arm. He took the top from her hands and then sat down and slid down the slide. I turned back around so I was facing the buses instead of my friends and waited to be able to cover back up.

I heard Brian standing up behind me and he held my top in front of me as his arm extended over my shoulder. I reached over to try and grab it but Brian lifted it up and out of my reach. I huffed and turned to face him only to be greeted by a smirk the size of one of the buses.

Brian turned heel and started running back up the hill with my top in hand. I headed after him still holding my chest. I eventually caught up to him and lunged for him. Well it was more of a fell on him seeing as I was still trying to cover myself. We both went tumbling and he ended up on top of me somehow. I watched as he tossed my top a good ten feet from us. My eyes widened as I felt his hands grasp my arms that were still crossed over my chest.

He tugged gently and forced me to remove my arms before he laid down so my chest was touching his. He took both of our hands and pinned them above my head.

I watched as his smirk grew and I became worried of what he was going to do. He shifted slightly and started to sit up.

"No Brian please don’t." I begged realizing that if he sat up then everyone would get a good look at my chest. Of course he had seen me without a top before but no one else had and it was rather something I didn’t want them to see. I didn't think my chest was one of my best physical features and would frankly be overly embarrassed if it was exposed for all to see.

"Please." I continued feeling the tears start to well up in my eyes. I noticed his own eyes were glazing over and I realized that he really wasn't listening to me anymore. I felt him shift his weight to his knees and start to move himself off of me. I fought against his hands and tried to bring my body up with his so that I was still covered but it really was no use. His strength was obviously no match for my own feeble attempts.

I felt the blistering sun's rays against my skin as I was exposed for all to see. I could hear the guys jeering from above us. Some were making cat calls and others were making crude comments about my "rack". I felt the tears slip as I looked into Brian's eyes. I stopped fighting his grip which he had now started to let go of. I watched as the glaze left his face and it dawned on him what he had done.

It wasn’t the fact that everyone now had a clear view of my boobs that bothered him; he knew I had pleaded with him not to and he did it anyway. I snatched my wrists from his hands and shoved him off of me. The tears were streaming silently down my face as I snatched my top and clutched it to my chest.

I didn’t even glance back as I took off sprinting for the nearest bus.

If I had looked back I would have seen the pain stricken look that had now crossed Brian's face.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i personally think this chapter was crap.
i've been in a funk with this story lately and it's been hard to write it.
so let me know what you thought please. it would mean alot to me.

thanks for comments on the previous chapter go out to...
MatchMateRomancer
Lynnie Vicious
Jade6969
My.bella.muerte
Shankhill_butcher