I'll Take You There And Back Again

Chapter 27

"That fucker. Who the hell does he think he is? I can't believe he did that." I mumbled to myself as I stormed onto my bus. I retched the top from my chest and crumbled it into a ball before throwing it as hard as I could against the wall of the bus. It smacked and then fall into a damp lump on the couch.

I specifically asked, no, pleaded him not to do it and he did it anyway! And then I get laughed at by the bunch. Thanks Brian. I stripped down so I was naked in the middle of the hall, throwing my bottoms so they met the same fate as my top. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom before wrapping myself up in it and grabbing my bag from under my bunk. I set it on my bed and pulled out a pair of boy short underwear followed by a bra and tank top. I quickly changed into the set of clothes before walking into the main part of the bus once more. I opened the cupboard and pulled out a glass and some Jack Daniels. I poured half a glass and quickly downed it in only a few gulps.

Deciding that half a glass wasn't enough I set it in the sink and just started drinking from the bottle. I wasn't a big drinker obviously but I needed something to forget my embarrassment. Alcohol would do just that.

I took the bottle into the back room with me before closing the door and slumping on the couch. I sat quietly drinking for a few minutes. Looking down I noticed I had drank a good portion of the bottle and I was now starting to feel the effects of it. I capped the bottle and set it down on the ground before lying down on the cough to try and keep my head from spinning. I pulled the blanket that was hanging over the couch so it was now covering me up to my chin and closed my eyes.

***

Becca's Pov

I shook my head at the guys as I left the group in search of my friend. I honestly couldn’t believe Brian did that. The guilt was apparent in his eyes. I guess I couldn’t really blame him though. He's a horny male and that’s what they do. They do stupid things when they think with their dicks and most of the time it ends up hurting the girl. Go figure.

I climbed onto the Avenged bus only to find it was void of any signs of Kacie. I sprinted off and headed to her band's bus. The door swung open after receiving the code and I was instantly greeted with silence. Walking down the hallway I saw that all of the bunks were empty. I slowly opened the door to the back room and noticed a passed out Kacie wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. A bottle of Jack lay on the ground next to her and I knew she had been drinking.

If there was one thing I knew about Kacie it was that it didn't take much alcohol to get her drunk. She would most likely wake up with a headache later on. I walked over and tucked some hair behind her ear before softly shutting the door and leaving her to rest.

I left the bus and was greeted with the sight of Zacky dragging Brian over to where I stood. Brian's face was apologetic and Zacky just looked flat out mad. Zack released Brian and made him stumble forward a bit before he regained his footing and stood straight.

"Is she alright?" Zacky asked.

"She's fine for now. Won't be when she wakes up. It looks like she drank a good amount of Jack to drown her embarrassment. She'll most likely have a headache when she wakes up." I explained as I gave Brian a grim smile.

"Well you dick, you better go wait until she wakes up." Zacky told Brian who glared in return.

"Fuck you man. Maybe if she wasn’t so damn upset by everything then I wouldn’t be in this position." I narrowed my eyes at Brian who was huffing with his arms crossed.

"Brian, she asked you not to. If I had asked Zacky not to and he did it anyway I'd be upset too. Get over it." I scolded before walking off to leave the men to their bickering.

Kacie's Pov

Something in my conscience told me that this was only the start of worse things to come. The calm before the storm had already passed and I was now in the makings of what would be a hurricane. I had been up for about an hour and still hadn't seen nor heard anyone other than myself. The advil had been popped and it was finally starting to take effect.

I left the confines of my bus and searched for any other signs of life. As I entered the venue I heard the typical bustle that I expected. My feet carried me down hallways and past various people. I gave a small smile to Tiffany who was pressed up against a wall by Jimmy. She placed her hands on his shoulders as if to stop his assault on her neck but I just kept walking, not wanting to disturb them.

I heard giggles coming from one of the nearby rooms and figured it was just another couple. I finally reached the main room and headed inside to find Garret, Matt and Val sitting on the couches chatting.

The voices stopped seeing as I entered and I knew they had most likely been talking about me. Val gave me a sympathetic look as I sat by Garret and leaned my head on his shoulder.
"I think you need to go find Brian and work things out with him." Garret whispered into my hair. I just shrugged really not wanting to talk to him right now.

It didn’t matter to me. He was the one who pissed me off therefore I think he should come find me.

And that’s exactly what he did.

The afternoon passed quickly and it was probably four in the afternoon by the time Brian found me lurking around the buses.

"I don't really know what to say to you." He blurted out as he sat beside me on the ground. My back was pressed up against the side of one of the buses and now his was as well.

"How could you not know what to say?" I questioned in a bored tone.

"Well, I can't really say sorry because I'm not. I'm sorry that I didn’t listen to you but not for exposing you. It’s a guy thing. You should get over it." My eyes widened as he spoke and I had to turn to face him to make sure he was serious.

"Oh. So because you're a guy that gives you the right to show the world my boobs when you feel like it? What am I? A stripper for your own pleasure? That's not how it works Brian and you know it." My voice was stern and I really had to convince myself that he had actually said that to me.

"I just wish you wouldn’t over react about these things. It was nothing. The guys don't care. I don't care. And frankly neither should you. I mean for fucks sake Kacie you live with four guys." Brian rolled his eyes which only made me even more mad.

"That's just it. You don't care! What the hell happened to you? It's like you are bipolar. One minute you're telling me that you're kind and respectful and the next you're a jackass! And furthermore, the four guys I live with? They respect me." I paused as I stood up.

"Something you obviously don't." And with that said I walked away leaving him sitting there groaning.

"Kacie wait." I kept walking until he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Wait for what Brian? What more do you have to say? Obviously you think of me as your own personal stripper and if that's what you want then why don't you go find Stef?" He dropped his hand and stopped, allowing me to continue walking.

***

He was drunk. No, switch that, he was wasted out of his mind. They all were! I couldn’t believe it. Each member of Avenged along with Drew and Will were completely smashed. And were stuck on our bus. Had I known this I would have escaped to the other vacant bus with Becca who also looked equally as pissed off as I was. Oh but did I mention we weren't alone? Oh no, we had the stripper girls as well! Bring on the fucking party. Tiffany was fun to have here, she was actually quite busy with Jimmy at the moment. Johnny wasn't too drunk. Aud was keeping a close eye on him to make sure he didn’t go overboard.

Becca was staring at Zacky like he had lost his mind as he swayed slightly in his seat while rambling about Johnny's hair looking like a skunk. Matt was fairly drunk but wasn't acting stupid just yet. Val was on his lap and seemed to be a little tipsy herself.

Brian, oh don't get me started on him.

Brian was currently sitting on the couch next to Stef. He kept telling stupid jokes that were getting her to laugh. I absolutely couldn’t believe him. We hadn't officially broken up but it sure looks like he had taken my advice to heart. Stef kept looking at me and I swear if she smirked one more time it would also be the last time she ever did that.

I decided I had had enough when his arm found its way around her shoulders. I abruptly stood up and headed to my bunk.

I could feel eyes on me and knew exactly who they belonged to.

I barely got any sleep that night. Brian came stumbling back around two in the morning and attempted to climb into my bunk. The key word there is attempted. He failed the first few times and landed with a thud on the floor each time. I rolled my eyes after finally feeling sorry for him and helped him up and in next to me.

If there's one thing I now knew about Brian it was that he wasn't a light sleeper when he was drunk. He tossed and turned and could barely hold still the entire night. Around five I was sore from being pushed up against the wall one too many times. I was able to get around Brian and hopped down before heading to the front.

Tiffany was lying on one of the couches with Jimmy laying silently behind her. Her eyes were open and she was looking around lazily.

"Couldn't sleep?" She asked quietly as I sat down on one of the chairs.

"Not at all. I swear Brian is such a hassle. I gave up trying after he pushed me into the wall to the point where I could barely inhale any oxygen." She chuckled lightly.

"Kacie I'm worried about you. It seems like all you two do now is argue. I've never seen Brian so upset and you so angry over anything."

I rubbed my eyes as I rested my elbows on my knees. "I know Tiff. And to be honest I'm worried too. I swear I have no idea where his sudden change of attitude is coming from. One minute he's sweet and funny and the next he's at my throat about something. I just don't know what's going on. We've tried talking but every time it ends in us yelling at each other. I just don't know what it is."

Her eyes held sympathy as she rolled over slightly to face me better. Jimmy let out a mumble and pulled her tighter into his chest making me smile at the couple.

"I don't know hun. I honestly have no idea what his deal is lately. I do know I've seen him with Stef more often and I know that's not something you want to hear but maybe she's the issue." I closed my eyes trying to hold back some tears that were threatening to escape.

That very well may be true. Maybe I drove him to her instead of me. Did I do something wrong? Say something wrong? Look at him wrong? Did he not want me because I wasn't like her?

I sighed as I felt the bus stop and decided I needed to get away for a bit. "I'll be back later Tiff. I need to do some thinking." She gave me a smile and nodded in understanding.
I stood up and threw a sweatshirt over my head before heading off of the bus in search of the nearest safe haven, Starbucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
crappy crappy crappy... i know.

but i PROMISE the next one will be MUCH better.... or worse.... depends on which context you wish to take it in hehe.
it's already half written and should be up not tomorrow but the day after. i got free tickets to see panic at the disco tomorrow night so i'm taking my sis. yay!

hope this was semi-alright. i dont like it.

thanks for comments go out to...
fire_demon_2010
musicxsavesxlives
my.bella.muerte
Lynnie Vicious
jade6969
Beautiful Oblivion