I'll Take You There And Back Again

Chapter 31

"Fucking Chicago! Hell yeah!" I chuckled as Jimmy made his way through the bunk area yelling at the top of his lungs. I snuggled further into Brian's arms as he groaned at his friend as well.

Jimmy and I had made up a few days ago and he still was apologizing every now and then. I think the highlight of the fiasco was when I stepped onto the bus after Brian and my shopping trip and he lunged toward my legs taking me to the ground. He promptly refused to let me get up until I let him apologize.

"What's so special about Chicago?" I questioned Brian who was lightly rubbing my sides under my cami.

"There's a club here, not a strip club mind you, that we love and make it a point to go to every time we're in town. We always go after the show." I nodded against his chest before our curtain was abruptly pulled open by Johnny who was covering his eyes with his left hand.

"Get up fucker and fuckette. We're here." He grinned as he peeked through his fingers. Once he saw I had a top on he removed his hands and proceeded to stick his middle finger up at us before turning on his heel to face Zacky and Becca's bunk which was opposite ours.

Brian reached over me and pulled the curtain closed once more before we both started laughing as Johnny let out a yelp that followed a smacking sound. Presumably the smack was from Becca who we all found out early on doesn't like being woken up.

"I guess we probably should get up. I need to go make sure I don't have any bandmates that have a hangover. That might work for you guys on stage but it's a bitch for me to have to deal with these guys."

"You go ahead. I'm going to hang here for a bit. Don't be too harsh on them." I rolled my eyes as I pulled back the curtain and hopped down from the bunk. Once I was on my feet I jumped slightly as I felt Brian's hand make contact with my ass quickly. I turned to glare but he had already pulled the curtain back. I could however hear him snickering lightly.

I huffed over to where my duffle bag was placed beside the other girls' and bent over to get out a pair of jeans and a tank top for the day.

A whistle came from behind me and I jerked upright remembering that I was only in my cami and boy shorts still. A blush crept up my face but turned into a glare as I turned and spotted Zacky and Becca standing in the hallway both still in their pajama also.

"Vengeance you better not be whistling at my girlfriend you motherfucker!" Brian grumbled from the bunk.

It still felt slightly different being called Brian's girlfriend once again. Even though we were still patching things up I told him it was alright to say that. The same went for the cuddling and spending the nights together. I had stayed a few nights with my band until they decided I ruined their 'fun' and was told to go back to the Avenged bus. Garret had wanted me to stay but Drew and Will had other plans. Plans that included chucking my things off of the bus one afternoon while we were at a venue. Some bandmates they were. Nice to know the singer isn't wanted anymore.

"Dude, she's got a nice ass!" I glared at Zacky but still felt slightly flattered by the comment. Becca threw me a wink knowing how I felt about it.

"Don't make me come out there dude." I grinned at the protective edge in Brian's voice even if the two of them were just joking around.

Shaking my head as the two of them continued bickering back and forth I slipped my jeans and top on before adding flip flops to the mix. I turned to see Zacky starting to climb into our bunk much to Brian's protests. I stepped up next to Becca to watch the unfolding scene.

Brian's arms were flailing as Zacky was perched on his knees on the edge with his ass hanging out into the hallway.

"Dude get the fuck out!"

"No way man! You said don't make you come out so I'm coming in!"

I stifled a laugh as Tiff joined our viewing group and pulled a grossed out face. Becca motioned for her to keep quiet which she did as she stood next to us. Zacky had now proceeded to get one leg inside the bunk and as far as I could see it was now slung over Brian's waist.

I couldn't help myself anymore. "Hell yeah ladies. Free guy on guy action!"

As soon as the words flowed from my mouth both grown men stopped any and all movement before Brian pushed Zacky abruptly from the bunk and onto the floor at our feet.

"You suck Syn." He grumbled as he stood up and brushed himself out. Brian leaned out of the bunk and glared at him.

"Vee if they wanted guy on guy I'm afraid you'd have to do the sucking." By this point I was in hysterics and was clutching to Tiff who was holding onto Becca who was almost on the floor.

"Damn. Alright I need to get out of here." I managed to get out through laughs. Zacky huffed and went out into the front room. I followed since I was heading over to the other bus.

"Oh and by the way Zacky, nice ass." I winked before disappearing down the steps after hearing a shout from Brian back in the bunk.

Entering my bus I was greeted with four guys sitting around on the couches staring at empty space. Quirking an eyebrow I sat down between Will and Garret, still going unnoticed.

"You guys alright?" I questioned quietly only to get a response of all four of them nearly jumping ten feet in the air.

"Fuck woman! Don't do that!" An incredulous look crossed my face.

"Dude, it's not my fault you were all spaced out and didn't even see me walk onto the bus in the first place." Rolling my eyes I shifted my body so I was now lying with my head in Garret's lap and my feet in Will's.

I traced circles across Garret's knee subconsciously. "Why are you guys so out of it?"

"Rough night." Adam said as he glared at the opposite three. I was confused as to the glare at Garret though. Usually those two stuck together on things. I wonder what went down this time around.

"Oh yeah? How so?"

"These three had girls on the bus all night. I got no sleep!" I nearly choked on air at hearing Adam say that. Now Drew and Will didn't shock me at all but Garret too?

"You?" I asked as I looked up at his now blushing face. He sheepishly nodded as he looked anywhere but at me.

Well if this isn't awkward I don't know what is. Garret had always been the most conservative of the group. Looks like the roles have changed. I was sort of frustrated because if anyone had my back on my choice it was Garret and now that was sort of shot. I pulled my hand away from his leg and curled it up under my chest on the couch. He noticed the movement and I felt him tense.

Will must have noticed the exchange because he placed his hand on my calf and gave a comforting squeeze.

I stayed quiet for awhile not really getting involved in the conversation seeing as it had revolved around the girls that they all had brought back last night. I guess it was a good thing I was staying with Brian because I would have gotten extremely pissed off much like Adam had.

Deciding that I was sick of hearing how good each of their fucks had been I stood up and got a beer before leaving the bus rather frustrated with my bandmates after spending only a few minutes with them.

Brian's Pov

The show kicked some serious fucking ass if I do say so myself. Kacie came out and helped us sing Walk for the fans. Did a killer job too. I saw a group of guys eyeing her with lust and honestly couldn’t resist telling them off in between songs at one point. Let me tell you she wasn't too happy about that.

Something seemed off with her all night though. I noticed her chemistry on stage with her band was slightly off. Something wasn't right but when I tried asking between sets she insisted she was fine. Becca knew nothing either. Apparently Kacie hadn't said a word to any of the girls all afternoon.

I knew she had been watching the show from the side stage and so I attempted to do things to lighten her mood. She had laughed when I smacked Zacky in the ass and also when I pulled Johnny into a headlock at some point.

But something was still off and I was determined to find out what. I trudged out of the bathroom still drying my hair with a towel as I went in search of her.

I saw Jason rounding a corner and tossed him my towel. "Dude fuck off." He had laughed but took the towel anyway allowing me to continue looking for the girl that I was so very much in love with.

The love still needed some mending though. Stitches of the heart were still being placed. Tonight was going to be a good night for that I think. Although we were planning on going to a bar I planned on being the perfect gentleman to her. Even more so if something was bothering her.

I spotted her blue tipped hair crouched down on the ground near the side of the stage inspecting an amp. She was already dressed in the clubbing clothes that Becca and Tiff had picked out for her. Her crouch made her skirt hug her ass nicely. The corset top she had on also showed off her curves from behind. Small curls fell over her shoulders and her feet had on a pair of low combat type boots. I hadn't even seen her from the front and I could already tell she looked hot.

Sneakily I moved up behind her and wrapped my arms around her as I picked her up. She let out a scream and then realized it was me. Chuckling I set her down on the ground and spun her around so she was now facing me. Her breathing was heavy and I knew she was really surprised.

"Did I scare you?" I asked in a cocky tone already knowing the answer I was about to receive.

"No Brian screaming is a perfectly normal response to greeting someone." She said as she rolled her eyes. I had to admit, her sarcastic tone often turned me on.

"You look great tonight." I said as I let my eyes roam her front side. I saw her cheeks turn a light red for a moment.

"Thank you. You look pretty good yourself." I watched as she took in my appearance and was glad I decided to dress up a tad bit. Her orbs started at my boot clad feet and made their way up my black jeans. She paused for a moment on my multiple belt buckles and I felt my breath hitch in my throat. Her eyelids fluttered closed for a moment before they opened and continued up across my torso where my fitted black button down shirt was rolled up to my elbows exposing my tattoos. Finally her eyes locked with mine and she grinned.

"But then again since when do you not look good?" I battled to keep my ego down knowing it was one of the things that often got me in trouble with her.

"I look bad on days that you look bad. In which case would be never." I said as I pulled her into my side and spun her so we could walk out to where the limo was parked.

There being so many of us, we decided to all meet up at the bar since several couples had to go run some errands. Most likely for more condoms which didn't surprise me. I was sort of thankful though because the privacy of the limo would allow me to interrogate Kacie about what was bugging her.

I helped her step in and she smiled before settling into one of the seats. Once I got situated I held her close to my chest trying to figure out the best way to approach this.

"You would tell me if something was wrong wouldn’t you?" She looked up at me with confusion written across her face.

"Of course I would Bri. Why?"

"Something's not right with you Kace. I can tell. I hope it's not something I did because if it was I'm so fucking sorry." I could sense myself rambling and she was quick to place her finger over my lips to quiet me down.

"It's not you Brian. I promise. I just was aggravated with the guys earlier. Apparently last night Will, Drew and Garret all had girls stay on the bus." My eyes widened at the mention of Garret and I knew that's what had upset her. He was her partner in crime basically. They were almost twins in a sense. And now she was the only member of the band not aboard the sex train. I knew it hurt her. I could tell.

"I'm sorry Kacie."

"But you shouldn’t be Brian. This is my choice not theirs. Not yours unfortunately. It's mine. I guess I was just shocked earlier is all." I nodded in understanding.

"Well how about tonight we forget about all of our worries, knock a few back and see where the night takes us?" She looked up at me and grinned.

"I think that sounds like a very nice idea."

And a fine idea it was. We arrived to the bar and headed to the back entrance that we always used. The bouncer named John stopped to talk to us for a few and I introduced her to him. He was a friend and knew us rather well from all the times we had come here when we were in town on previous tours. He was cool and also had quite the stories to tell if you had the time.

Once we were inside we spotted the guys in the vip section. I slid into the booth and allowed for Kacie to sit on my lap seeing as there really wasn't much room in the booth. There was however plenty of room for her to fit between me and table. Matt gave me a nod and gestured to the abundant amount of alcohol that was scattered around the table.

I grabbed myself a few Vodka shots and watched as Kacie took a Jack and Coke for herself. She was a girl after Zack's own heart that's for sure. I watched in amazement as she downed the entire glass in about thirty seconds flat before taking another one in her hands.

Everyone sort of stared at her for a moment, Tiff more worried than the others. I saw Jimmy lean down and whisper something into her ear and she nodded before turning back to her own drink.

"Take it easy hun." I whispered into her ear. She placed a hand on my thigh and shifted slightly so she was now sitting more next to me than on top of me.

"Brian, I want to get completely smashed tonight. I really do. I just want to be carefree and not have any worries on my mind."

Well there goes my night of being a gentleman. If she's smashed she won't remember a thing. Maybe she won't get completely drunk. Here's to hoping.

Half an hour later she was basically too far gone. One thing I was thankful for was that she wasn't a crazy drunk. She held her liquor well. I was also slightly buzzed but still aware of what was going on. Realizing that I didn’t want her going any further into the black hole of drunkenness I thought it would be a good idea to get her away for a bit.

"Do you want to go dance with me?" My voice was deep and husky and I knew she wouldn’t resist it. She caved every time I used it.

"Sure thing Mr. Gates. Let's see what that sexy ass of yours can do out there on the floor." She was a lot flirtier when she had a few drinks in her system, not that I minded thank you.
She stood up and pulled on my hand. I watched as her ass swayed lightly to the beat of the music as we melted into the mass of people already moving on the floor.

I placed my hands on her hips as Crazy Bitch came through the speakers. Her eyes lit up and she wrapped her hands around my neck as her hips ground into mine. She bent over slightly and my hands pulled her further into myself. I groaned as she twisted and I lost the contact that I yearned for for a moment. Her eyes met mine as she mouthed the words lightly.

"When I dream of doing you all night…"

"That's a true statement right there." My lips grazed her ear as I spoke and I felt her shudder against my breath.

"What if I told you the feeling was mutual?" Somehow I knew it was the alcohol talking but then again, they say the truth comes out when you're drunk.

"Then I'd say you weren't quite yourself right now." Her grin faltered at my words and I guess she was still with it enough to take meaning of them.

"Are you saying you don't think I want to have sex with you?"

"No. I'm saying you're pretty drunk right now."

She hummed lightly as she continued to grind into me. I was incredibly turned on at the moment and it was taking a lot of self control on my part to keep from taking her right now.
Deciding that I needed another drink if I was going to keep this up I waved Zacky over. Kacie turned and started dancing on her own. I leaned in and told her Zack was going to take over so I could grab a drink. She nodded and then turned to face Zacky. My feet took me back to the table where I quickly downed two shots and grabbed a beer all while standing.

"Dude are you alright?" Matt asked as his arm was slung over Val, the two of them beers in hand.

"Yeah. Just need some more alcohol in my system to keep up with my woman." Becca gave me a worried expression from her spot next to Drew who was also looking rather drunk.

"Just please make sure she doesn't go overboard alright?" I looked over to the floor where Kacie was grinding against Zacky and jealousy hit me instantly.

"I promise. She's done as far as I'm concerned tonight. She doesn't need anymore." She gave me a smile and gestured back to the floor. Eyes set I placed the beer back down and went back out. Zacky winked at me before releasing his hands from her hips and allowing me to take his place.

Dancing didn't last much longer seeing as shitty songs started coming on. I took her back to the table but instantly regretted that when she reached out for another drink. Her eyes were glazed over and I really didn't want her drinking much more tonight.

"Do you wanna get out of here Kacie?" I asked into her ear. Her hand paused halfway to the beer and she turned to face me. Lust filled her eyes as they searched mine. She nodded frantically. I helped her stand up once more and chuckled as she almost lost her balance. I held her protectively around the waist keeping her upright.

"I think someone's a little done for the night. We'll see you guys back at the hotel."

"Who's done Synnie?" The guys burst out laughing at my girlfriend's nickname that she had just created. She was so far gone.

"No one babe. Don't worry about it."

***

My hands quickly fumbled with the room key as I shoved it into the lock and waited for it to turn green before pushing it open. Kacie's hands were busy unbuckling my belts as we stumbled into the room and barely made it to the bed before we collapsed. My lips were busy with her neck as she frantically tried to undo the buttons on my shirt.

I moaned as her hands ripped my shirt off before doing the same to my jeans. I felt her peel my boxers off and I was now in the same naked state as her.

Something in my head was nagging at me though. This shouldn’t be happening. Not tonight. Not while we were both drunk. Not when she wouldn’t remember it.

My eyes popped open as her hand grasped me and began stroking. I needed to stop before things went too far. She would be so pissed if I let us do this tonight.

"Kacie." My voice was strangled as I tried to gain my control back.

"Yes Brian?" She slurred. Now I knew I had to stop. She was still drunk off her ass.

"Stop Kacie. We shouldn’t do this tonight." Her hand released me and I quickly stood up off the bed and pulled my boxers back on. I watched as tears slowly welled up in her eyes and I knew this was not going to go over well.

"But I thought you wanted this Brian." I sighed as I helped her pull one of my shirts over her head so she was covered.

"I do babe. Just not tonight when we're both drunk. I don't want you to regret it and I want for you to be able to remember every detail of it." Hoping that my words made some sense to her I watched as a tear leaked out of her eye. I leaned over and wiped it away with my thumb as she nestled back into her pillow. She nodded softly and I leaned down to kiss her on the forehead.

"You should get some sleep." Before the words even finished leaving my mouth she was already out. I blinked for a few seconds trying to think about what a disaster this could have turned out to be.

Crisis averted for one night.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i appoligize if this one sucked. i had some trouble with it and when you put that on top of just being frustrated at life it doesn't add up well.

thank you to my lovely commenters from the last chapter!
Clarissa
my.bella.muerte
Heatharrrrgh
perfectionist326
quinn allman's hair