I'll Take You There And Back Again

Chapter 33

"Now you behave. Got it?" Will told me as I glared at him. My guys had all cornered me on the bus and now had me sitting on the couch as they lectured me about behaving while I was with Brian. They wanted no funny business.

Like they were ones to talk.

"No promises guys. You've all had your fun so now it's my turn." Grimaces crossed their faces. It was funny how these things worked. They had no trouble talking about their sex lives and making perverted comments around me. Yet when I was the one to make a comment they acted like it was the grossest thing ever. I guess it was just because I was like a sister to them all.

"Can I go now?" I chuckled at the sight of all four of them standing with their arms crossed. I swear they acted like my father at times.

"Sure. If anything goes wrong call us alright?" I stood up and made my way to the door to the bus.

"Guys. Have some faith in me and Brian alright?" I winked and waved bye before stepping out in the dark night. I inhaled deeply, glad for some fresh air after performing in the stuffy atmosphere of the arena. The show was excellent but I was totally ready for a nice break.

Looking around I spotted the Avenged bus a few yards away and saw a dark figure leaning against the side of it.

The fedora that adorned the head of the person was a dead giveaway as to who it was. He was waiting for me. As I approached I saw that he had one foot crossed over the other and had his colorful arms laced together over his chest as well. I pretended not to see him even though it was obvious I had.

He cleared his throat as I reached for the keypad on the bus. I turned my head to look around in both directions before pretending to finally notice him.

"Oh! Is there something I can help you with Mr. Gates?" I asked in an innocent tone.

"There damn well is. Get your cute ass over here." I smirked as I made my way to him. He opened his arms up and I stepped into them as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Are you ready?" I hummed to confirm his question. He placed a kiss on the top of my head and released me so he could grab my hand. "Awesome. Our bags are in the rental car I picked up." He motioned to the side of the bus where a small black sports car was parked. He opened the passenger door for me and I slid in before he shut the door and moved to the driver's side.

"I'm so excited." I said as I placed a gentle hand on Brian's thigh as he drove. I felt him tense slightly but still did not remove my hand.

"I am too." He paused for a moment. "In more ways than one." My jaw dropped a good few inches as he looked over to smirk at me. I started to remove my hand from his leg but he was quick to place one of his calloused ones on top so it stayed in place.

"Leave it." His two words made me nod and he removed his hand so I could free mine. My fingers traced small circles on the inside of his thigh through his camouflage cargo shorts. I saw his flip flop covered foot twitch slightly at my touch.

"I'm just going to tell you this right now. If you turn me on you're not going to get any say in what happens." I giggled at his statement and turned my thoughts over to that for a minute. I really had thought about it and I think I just might be ready to give myself to him.

"I guess we'll just have to see what happens then won't we?"

I behaved myself for the majority of the ride. Brian had said it would only take us an hour to get there but at the speed he was driving I'd say it wouldn’t take us that long.

My assumption had been correct. It didn't take us long to pull off of the highway and onto a smaller side road. Brian flipped the high beams on and weaved his way through the trees on the narrow road. It was incredibly dark and the dashboard informed me that it was almost one in the morning. No wonder I was so tired.

I felt the car slow down and I tilted my head as I saw what looked like a luxury home that greeted us. It was sort of hard to see in the dark but I could easily tell you it was huge.

I looked over at Brian in a questioning manner seeing as I was expecting us to be staying in some sort of lake side cabin, not a giant fancy home.

"Not what you expected I take it."

"Not at all." I whispered as I climbed out of the house. "Not that I'm complaining." I added as I took my bag from his hands. He did nothing but show off his accomplished grin as he pulled out a key from his pocket and unlocked the front door. I stepped inside and was instantly in awe. This was more extravagant than staying in a five star hotel! I was at a loss for words as I shifted my gaze back and forth between Brian and the living room that greeted me. It was incredibly nice yet it still had that homey feel to it. And here I expected a small country type cabin.

"Wow." Apparently Brian had set his bag down on the floor because it only took him a few seconds to wrap his arms around my waist from behind.

"Wait until you see the bedroom."

"Oh really? Well I hate to break it to you hun but tonight all I want to use the bed for is sleeping." A yawn escaped me causing Brian to chuckle.

"Aw man. Go ahead and kill the mood why don't you." He huffed as he moved us forward. His arms were still wrapped around my waist the entire time. He opened up the door to the bedroom and stood with us in the doorway while I surveyed the room. He had been right. It was amazing. There was a king sized bed in the center of the room that had black sheer drapes on the sides of it. Plush black carpet covered every inch of the floor beneath the furniture. There was a small couch up against one of the walls and a big screen tv hung on the deep green wall opposite the bed. A mirror hung on one of the other walls above a dresser that rested on top of the carpet.

Overall, it was a very nice room. There was what appeared to be a closet on the right side of the bed and another door that I assumed to lead to a bathroom. If the bedroom was this nice then I couldn’t wait to see the bathroom.

"It's gorgeous." Although I couldn't see his face I knew he was grinning.

"Not as gorgeous as you. And before you chastise me for that comment I know it was cheesy so just be quiet and enjoy it." He knew me all too well. "Now go lay down and I'll grab our bags." Before I could argue and say I could help get them he had released me and was out of the room.

Something was telling me I wasn't going to be doing much this weekend except enjoying myself.

My feet squished in the carpet as I made my way closer to the luscious bed that was calling my name. I slipped my flip flops off and let my toes tangle in the soft curls that made up the carpet. I closed my eyes and grinned as I lifted my shirt over my head and threw it off to one of the sides. Next came my belt and jean shorts that I had on. As I shimmied out of them I heard a light cough behind me and turned to face a blushing Brian. Wait did I really see that? A blush on Brian? The almighty Synyster Gates?

"You can continue you know." He may have been blushing but he was still able to sport a smirk.

"Oh now who killed the mood?" I laughed as I pulled the black comforter back and climbed under.

He grumbled under his breath before stripping down to his boxers and joining me in bed. I let out a yawn as he wrapped his tattooed arms around my waist and pulled me into him further.

"You need to go to sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow."

"Oh really? Busy doing what?" I rolled over so I was now facing him and snuggled further into his chest if that was at all possible at this point.

"It's a surprise."

***

I inhaled deeply the next morning and caught a whiff of bacon in the air. Rolling over I also discovered that the bed was empty on Brian's side. Being smart I put two and two together and decided he must be in the kitchen area. I climbed out of bed and glanced around for my bag. I spotted it lying on the floor and went over to retrieve my blue pajama pants. The air was fairly warm and so I decided to just stay in my bra and forego the shirt. Brian would like that.

As I entered the kitchen I saw Brian standing with his back to me at the stove. He was also shirtless and had on a pair of black pajama pants that had "I'm fuckable" written all over them in red. I scoffed lightly but he still heard me and turned around. He caught my eyes staring at his pants.

"Hey now, no laughing at my new pants. You know they speak the absolute truth." While he spoke he waved a spatula in my direction making me laugh further.

"I wouldn't know yet Brian. For all I know you' could completely suck in bed." I approached his spot slowly but he whipped around and playfully flung a piece of egg at me for my remark.

"Synyster fucking Gates does not suck in bed." His bottom lip jutted out as he turned back around in the midst of his pout. "And just for that you have to pour your own cup of coffee."

"Oh my. What ever will I do? I don't think I can handle pouring a cup of coffee Brian!" His gaze hardened as I rolled my eyes and took a drink of my cup of morning joy.

"Go sit." His finger was pointing in the direction of the table I had failed to notice until now. My eyes widened slightly when I saw it was covered in an assortment of food. I did as told and he joined me a minute later with a small plate of eggs in his hand that he set in front of himself.

"So my beautiful lady, here we have a breakfast that is only fit for my queen. Fruit, bacon, toast, and your favorite; strawberry waffles. I didn't make you any eggs since I know you don't like them."

"Brian how in the world did you get all this food?" My mouth was salivating at the home made meal that sat in front of me. I started to load up my plate as did he.

"It's called planning ahead of time." He chuckled as he stuffed some eggs into his mouth.

My stomach started to become full as I ate. I had to admit, Brian was an excellent cook. For the past few minutes I had been eyeing the last piece of pineapple that rested in the bottom of the fruit bowl. Reaching out with my fork I saw Brian begin to do the same thing. I quickly smacked his hand with my metal utensil. He recoiled for a second before returning the gesture to me. His hands were faster than mine and he quickly snagged the piece onto his fork.

"Hey now. That's not fair." I pouted lightly as I crossed my arms under my bust.

"Awww do you want the last piece of pineapple? If you do you'll just have to come get it." I watched as he brought the fork up to his lips and placed the small yellow chunk inside of his mouth. My jaw dropped and I stood up just as he did. He bolted around the table and out of the room with me hot on his heels. He rounded the corner of the hallway and entered the living room. He may have had longer legs but I was practically sprinting as fast as I could.

Brian let out a grunt as I sent myself flying through the air and into his back. The ground shook as we both went tumbling onto it. We rolled some and eventually ended up with Brian on his back and me on his chest; just like I had hoped for.

I grinned evilly as I placed my lips against his and let my hands trail up his chest. My left one tangled into his hair and he moaned opening his mouth slightly. I was quick to shove my tongue in and steal the piece of pineapple that he had yet to swallow. I pulled away and quickly chewed the piece before he could come and try to get it back. I watched as he stared up at me with a shocked expression.

"What the fuck? You cheater." I grinned in triumph while he placed his hands on my hips, keeping me in place on top of him.

"Cheaters get punished you know." Within two seconds he had flipped us over and was now straddling my waist. I gulped lightly as his hands moved around my body before settling on the edges of my bra. His fingertips slipped under the edges and moved around to the back where they swiftly undid the clasp. He lifted me up slightly and removed the material from my middle. I felt my face flush slightly as his gaze wandered down to the skin that he had now exposed.

His lips found mine and I gasped mid kiss as his fingers gently pinched my tender nubs. I arched my back trying to get him to continue. The calluses on his fingertips felt rough, yet I found the sensation enjoyable.

My body was reacting in ways it never had before as his hands moved down my stomach and to the waistband of my pajama pants. I ached for his touch now. I needed it.

A needy groan came from my throat as he pulled away. "I guess you'll just have to wait for tonight to get the rest." My head thudded as it hit the ground in annoyance. His smirk was enough to inform me that the tease was my so called punishment.

"You should go shower and get dressed. Put your swim suit on under your clothes though." Without another word he stood up and left me lying there extremely frustrated.

"I hate you Brian." He turned around as he reached the doorway and winked.

"You won't be saying that tonight. Trust me."

My shower was quick and I did as told and put on my bikini under my jean shorts and tank top. I threw on a short sleeved zip up jacket on top after I had finished my makeup. Brian entered the bathroom once I was done and I decided to go take a look around the house since it was light enough to see where things actually were now. Heading back into the living room I looked out the giant window that had been hidden behind curtains last night.

A stunning sight greeted me outside. The lake we were on the edge of was gorgeous. Contrary to most lakes, this one was rather naturally blue. There were a few ducks that I could spot swimming off in the distance. Pine trees lined the lake as birds flew overhead. The sun glistened off of the water and reflected brightly toward the window where I stood.

Looking to my left out the window my eyes widened and I took off in search of a door that would lead me outside. I grinned as I finally found one and stepped out onto the stained deck that held the hot tub I had spotted. This was shaping up to be a great weekend so far. And when you add the hot tub to the mix I'm sure was going to get better as it went on.

A vibrating sound interrupted my thoughts as it came from somewhere in the room and I searched to discover it was my phone. Becca's name flashed across the screen as the text message came through.

Have you guys fucked yet?!? If so I want details! My eyes bugged out at her bluntness.

Well I'm sure glad everyone knows exactly what we're going to do on this weekend getaway. Did you catch the sarcasm there?

No. But I think he has something planned for tonight. We'll see. I snapped my phone shut and started to sit down on the couch.

I didn't make it however. My butt landed on something other than the couch cushions and I felt myself being lifted up. I squealed as I almost toppled over but Brian adjusted his arms and proceeded to lift me up and over the back of the couch that he had been leaning over.

"Brian what are you doing?" I asked as he carried me out of the cabin and toward the water. He walked us on top of a small dock that reached out into the water before he stopped at the end. He took a step back and then went leaping into the air with me still in his arms. We both sunk into the water and I came up gasping for air as he swam away.

My hair was flopping into my eyes and my jean shorts were clinging to my legs.

"Brian! You are so dead! You could have at least let me take my clothes off!" I yelled as his loud laughter rang out through the lake.

"I'll let you do that tonight!" He hollered back.

"Not if I have any say about that!"

"Good thing you don't then!" I let out another frustrated scream as I felt my mascara start to sting my eyes.

My arms paddled out in front of me as I tried my hardest to catch up to him.

He was as good as dead once I caught him.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i'm really mad at this part. as well as myself. i just didn't know where to go with it. i'm so sorry it sucked. i've had the WORST week ever and i swear i just need a good cry.
things are just a nightmare now. not even writing helps lately.

i'm still pretty stuck on story ideas. between this one and my ZV one i'm running out of them. my creativity is lacking lately. if you've got any ideas or things you'd like to see happen between brian and kacie send me a message. i'd love to hear some thoughts.

so the heroes of the week are my lovely commenters... i've re-read the comments so many times just to have something to smile about lately.

were.all.thieves.
vampyre_chaos
DallasAustin
catastrophe.
Red Lyte
fob-girl
V-Vengeance6661
perfectionist326
SilenceIsScreaming
Beautiful Oblivion
Town House Terror
Pinkly Smooth
BaByCaKeS_cHiO

thank you guys =)