I'll Take You There And Back Again

Chapter 34

I don't think my heart had ever beaten faster before as I opened up my suitcase and dug through it. I had just gotten off of the phone with Tiff and she informed me that they packed an extra something special for me that would be quite useful for tonight. These girls were so into my sex life these days. I was so embarrassed when they squealed as I told them I had gotten birth control pills a few weeks back for tonight. At first I had no idea what she had been talking about in reference to the extra something special but then it clicked and I began my search for the lingerie.

I almost lost my grip on my towel when I pulled out a deep purple lace teddy. Upon holding it up I noticed it opened up in the front just below my boobs. Glancing down I spotted a deep purple lacy g-string that would match it perfectly. Oh my. I made a mental note to give these girls grief for this. I continued to stare at the skimpy materials in my hand for a moment before sighing and putting them on. Brian would like them no doubt. I had after all spotted him eyeing something similar back in Victoria's Secret when he drug me in there during our stay in New York. Also the fact that they were purple would be a dead giveaway that he would love it.

I dropped my towel and then pulled the garments on before tossing on a pair of jeans and a black and white button up shirt that had short sleeves. I left it unbuttoned some so it showed off a bit of my cleavage. It worked well to hide the teddy so I thought it was an alright top.

I made my way into the bathroom and fixed my hair so it now had light curls that rested just above my shoulders. My makeup was quick to apply and I grinned as I looked at myself in the mirror. This was a perfect outfit for a simple dinner with Brian.

At least I hoped it was a simple dinner. He honestly wouldn’t tell me much about what was going on. All he told me was to go shower after our afternoon in the lake and then to stay in the room until he came and got me.

Just as I sat down on the bed the door opened to reveal a smirking Brian. He leaned against the door frame for a minute as he glanced over my form. His pause gave me time to observe him as well and I liked what I saw. He was dressed very similarly to how I was. He had on black jeans that slightly hid his flip flops under them at his feet. His dark blue button down shirt reached his hips and was rolled up at his elbows. He had on his necklace that I had gotten him for his birthday and it looked extremely nice as it accompanied his nose ring. Eyeliner was thickly traced around his chocolate eyes and his hair was spiked up perfectly.

Our eyes met and he took a few steps further into the room. "You look fantastic." I grinned at his compliment.

"Thank you. You're looking rather fine yourself Mr. Haner." He just continued to smirk as he approached me and helped me to my feet. I watched as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a black bandana.

"Ready?" He held it out and it was obvious I was going to be blindfolded. I nodded and he came around behind me to tie the bandana over my eyes. His fingers brushed gently against my head as he was careful not to get my hair caught in the knot. He got it tied tightly and then his hands left me for a second before I was picked up bridal style. I let my arms reach around his neck to make sure I was going to stay in his arms. His chest rumbled slightly at my insecurity. I knew he wasn't going to drop me but being without sight left me with the need for the extra security.

I felt the temperature of the air change and I was pretty sure we had just stepped outside. His arms shifted as he set me down on the ground and placed his hands on my hips. He reached up and removed the blindfold before wrapping me in his arms again.

My gasp was barely audible as I marveled at the setup before me. We were on the side patio but it had clearly been transformed slightly. There was now a light blue couch up against one of the railings. Two small yellow pillows were resting on each end of the couch. Four circular metal candle holders were on top of the railing and were burning, sending small puffs of smoke into the air. A yellow umbrella was in a stand and covered the couch half of the way. A concrete fire ring was placed in front of the couch and had logs that were ablaze inside of it. Off to the side sat a small glass table that had food and candles resting on it along with a bottle of wine.

I think it was safe to say I was extremely shocked with the setup.

"Do you like it?" His voice was husky and it took everything in me not to turn him around and march him back into the bedroom right this instant.

"I love it Brian." He grinned, happy with himself and led me to sit down.

My mind was a flurry as we ate and just relaxed in each other's company. I took the final drink that emptied my wine glass and set it down on the small end table. My left leg was crossed over my right as I relaxed into Brian's chest. No words were exchanged as we both stared into the fire.

I uncrossed my legs and turned to face Brian more before deciding it was time to spice the evening up some more. I swung my right leg over his lap and brought my hands up to his chest. His eyes danced with mine as I trailed one hand up his chest and along his jaw line. His chin was slightly scruffy but it suited him well. I scratched along the stubble and brought my thumb up under his eye.

He let out a breath that he had been holding in and let his own hand make its way to my face. His thumb rubbed my cheek lightly before moving to cup my face gently as he brought his lips down on mine. The kiss was passionate and unlike any others we had shared before. It wasn't rough or rushed but instead was full of love and need. I shifted myself slightly so I was now straddling his hips so I could get closer to his body. My hands tangled in his spiked hair and I was surprised at how soft it still was despite the small bits of gel that helped it to keep its shape.

I shuddered slightly when his tongue made its way into my mouth and began fighting for dominance. I ended up giving in because I knew he would win the battle; he always did. He traced along my teeth for a moment before drawing my tongue out of my mouth slightly so he could suck on it. A very aroused moan exited my mouth as he tenderly bit down on it.

Apparently the moan was the cue he had been waiting for because he wrapped his arms under my ass and stood up forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist. Neither one of us broke our oral contact as he carried me back into the house and into the bedroom. He gingerly placed me down on the bed before crawling on top of me.

I sure hoped I was ready for this. My heart was beating a mile a minute as I brought my hands up to unbutton his shirt. He lifted one arm at a time so I could help him take it off. I pulled the material off completely and flung it across the room not caring what it was going to hit. His hands slithered down my neck and to the buttons of my own shirt. He made extremely quick work of them and helped lift me up to pull it off.

His eyes bulged wide as he gaped at the purple top that I was now left in.

"Holy shit." He muttered through his ragged breathing.

"Is there a problem?" I asked in a seductive voice.

"Two actually. I have a massive fucking boner and you've still got clothes on." I giggled as his lips attached to mine once more as he tore my jeans from my body at the same time as I stripped his off. He groaned as his hands trailed down and realized that I had on matching underwear as well.

He moved so that he could nibble on my neck as he pulled down the thong and removed his boxers as well. I moaned as he slipped a calloused finger into me gently. My eyes rolled back slightly as I realized just how long his fingers really were.

"I just want to make sure." I moaned again as his fingers worked inside of me. "That you're really sure about this."

"I'm positive Brian." With that he removed his fingers before quickly taking my top off.

"Tell me you want it." He demanded as his fingers began to pick up pace. I gasped as my back arched.

"I want it. I want you Brian. All of you." He was content with my answer and removed his fingers causing me to groan at the lack of contact.

"I'm sorry if this hurts. Just tell me if it's too much." I reached up and touched his face. We stared into eachother's eyes for a few seconds before I nodded. I brought his head down to meet mine as a distraction. One of his hands cupped my cheek while the other played with one of my nipples.

I gasped as I felt him start to slide into me and used my free hand that wasn't busy in his hair to grasp the sheets as he continued in further. I whimpered some as the pain hit instantly. Tears spilled out of my eyes but Brian didn't break the kiss as he wiped them with one of his hands.

"Are you alright?" I took a deep breath when I realized that the pain still wasn't subsiding. He needed to start moving.

"I think so." I hurriedly pressed my lips to his again as he started to find his rhythm. I cringed slightly but then let out a sigh as the pain started to subside.

"Oh… ahh!" I let out a scream as I felt him hit a certain spot deep inside of me. "Brian!"

"I fucking love it when you scream my name." I was quickly becoming out of breath as I started to move my hips to meet his. Our kisses were becoming even more heated and I was sure I had several hickies by now.

"Oh Bri. I'm so… so close." I panted as I let my hands tug at his hair in need.

"Fuck me too." He quickened his pace even more and I felt myself start to contract around him.

"Fuck! Brian!"

"Holy shit Kacie!" We both shuttered as we climaxed at the same time. It took us a good amount of time to reach that point. I was glad I had the endurance to meet his. He remained inside of me as he flipped us over and let me fall onto his sweaty chest. His arms held me tight in his embrace.

"I fucking love you." His low voice rumbled through my ears as I placed a kiss on his collar bone. "Are you alright?" I found it sweet that he was worried about me and it just showed how much he really did care.

"I'm fine. Probably won't be in the morning but that's alright." I chuckled lightly.

"Are you tired?" I was curious as to the many questions but decided to answer him anyway.

"Not really."

I saw him smirk and flip up over so he was on top once more. He pulled the sheet out from between us so we were now flush against each other again. My eyes widened when I realized he was hard yet again. "You up for round two then?"

Oh dear goodness. I had myself a very horny, energized guy who had tons of stamina in bed. Something told me it was going to be a very long night.

***

"Brian, what the hell are you doing?" I exclaimed as I hobbled into the kitchen to see flour covering the counter tops and as well as the floor.

Brian was quick to shut the mixer off and turned to face me. Any composure I had left was now gone out the window as I saw that he was covered in flour from head to toe. This was hilarious. His black shirt had patches of white all over it and his hair had clumps stuck on his tips. His face looked like a panda bear with the flour coating him yet he still had the black eyeliner caked around his eyes. His jaw was slacked slightly as he looked at me like a deer caught in the headlights.

"I was making cookies." My stifled laugh ended up not being so stifled as I clutched one of the wooden chairs for support. Now this was even funnier. I leave Brian alone for twenty minutes so I could shower and he'd attempted to make cookies. Just the sheer thought of Synyster Gates making cookies was enough to send me into fits of giggles.

"Brian, somehow I think you made a disaster instead of cookies." He crossed his arms over his chest and blew some flour in my direction getting it on my clean shirt. I stood up straight wincing slightly from my soreness and made my way over to the mixer. An open bag of chocolate chips rested flipped over on the counter so that you could read the recipe. Well, you would have been able to read it had it not been covered in flour at the moment.

"How many cups of flour did you put into the mixer?" He wiped a finger over the bag of chocolate chips and looked down at the recipe.

"Four. That's what it says right there!" I sighed before turning and flicking his cheek that was resting dangerously close to mine.

"You don't add it all at once. You have to add a little bit at a time." He pondered that thought for a moment before his mouth formed an "O" shape.

"So that's why it sent shit poofing out everywhere." I nodded and clapped my hands.

"Very good Brian. Nice to know your common sense didn't disappear all the way on this one." He glared at me as he scrunched up his eyes. I yelped as he lunged at me and now had me trapped between his floury body and the counter.

"You better be nice to me." He warned.

"What are you going to do if I'm not?" He grinned before answering my question.

It wasn't words he used though. He had dipped his hand into the bowl with the flour and smeared it all across my face. I stood there still trapped between him and the counter as he laughed at my shocked expression. I couldn’t believe him. Turning behind me I grabbed a handful of flour and flung it right back at him. The catch this time was that he had his mouth open due to his laughter. I snickered as he frantically spit out the plain tasting white powder.

He moved his arms so that I could get away. He rushed to the sink and brought water up to his mouth with his hands. He didn't do a very good job at keeping the water in the sink though. It dribbled down his arms and onto the floor resulting in a sticky and slippery mixture.

In his haste to turn around and find where I was hiding he lost his footing on the mixture and ended up on his butt on the ground making a rather nice splat sound. My howls echoed through the kitchen as he tried to get up but always ended back up on the ground. After a few attempts on his own, and my laughter had died down a bit, I decided I should probably help him out. Carefully making my way over to where he was pouting on the floor, I reached my hand out for him to take.

He grasped it but instead of pulling himself up pulled me down so now we were both sitting in the goop that he had created.

"Oh man. Brian." I whined as I tried to stand to no avail. He gave off an evil laugh before grabbing me around the waist and rolling me so I was now lying flat on the ground. I felt the mess stick to my hair and back. It sopped through my shirt onto my skin and felt very cold.

I watched as his hand reached up to the counter and pulled down the bag of chocolate chips. I squealed as he sprinkled some on top of me making them stick to my face in some places.

"There. Now I don't have to make cookies. I now have my own personal one!" He leaned over me and licked one of the chips off of my face before kissing my nose gently. I giggled as I stared up into his chocolate eyes. I bet we were quite a sight right now.

"I'll be your cookie for as long as you want me."

"Good. Because I think that may be for the rest of my life."
♠ ♠ ♠
awww finally!!! hahaha. 34 chapters later and they finally get it on lol. i hope you all enjoyed this part! i especially liked the end of this part lol.

thanks for the comments go out to...
WalkingOnBrokenGlass
Red Lyte
catastrophe.
Town House Terror
Pinkly Smooth
BaByCaKeS_cHiO
jade6969
fob-girl
V-Vengeance6661
blue_cause.of_you
perfectionist326

you guys are so awesome. i swear!