I'll Take You There And Back Again

Chapter 35

"So? How was it?"

"Is he really as huge as he brags he is?"

"Did you have the best orgasm of your life?"

"When am I going to be an aunt?"

I just sort of stood there stuttering at all the questions that were being flung at me. Especially that last one by Tiffany.

"My gosh you guys. Chill. Details will come soon enough." I chuckled as I saw Brian wink at me from across the small courtyard where we were all huddled at.

Brian and I had arrived back early this morning while the rest of the band was still sleeping. Once we got back the buses up and left and it was now evening time. We had reached the next venue rather quickly and were all outside for dinner since the weather was fairly nice.

The girls had kept me away from Brian for most of the day and were still hounding me with questions left and right. I couldn’t escape them no matter how hard I tried.

The guys of my band had cornered me earlier the instant we got back and insisted I give them the details. You have no idea how embarrassing that was. But I give them credit for wanting to make sure I was alright. Never in my mind did I think they would want the details of my first time but apparently I was wrong with that assumption. They were surprising me a lot lately.

Drew was determined to throw a party now that every member of Murder By Midnight had now lost their virginity. I was against that of course but he and Will seemed set on it. Way to embarrass me guys. I'd have to personally kill them if they followed through on that.

"I want details now woman!" Tiff demanded as she playfully slammed her fist down on the wooden picnic table that we were all seated at. Looking around I couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed by the fact that we were all sitting at one table while all the guys were at one across the courtyard. I knew for a fact Brian was telling stories of our weekend just as I was about to do as well.

"Alright. Chill. Yes he was absolutely amazing in bed. And yes he's as huge as he says he is. I hate to say it but damn it hurt at first. He really was a gentleman about the entire thing though. I couldn’t have picked a better guy to give it to." They all squealed as I went through the details of our weekend and how romantic it was. I got to the bit about the cookies and eventually they were all laughing at my newly earned nickname by him.

"So you two are going to be going at it like rabbits now right?" I looked at Aud curiously for a moment as I contemplated my answer.

"I actually couldn't tell you. All I know is he has a lot of stamina. I was exhausted after round two and he wouldn’t let it end there. I suppose every now and then we'll enjoy ourselves but it probably won't be every night like some other people I know." I turned pointedly at Tiff as I referred to her and Jimmy and their nightly sexual habits.

"Hey now, it's not my fault I've got a horny man on my hands. I've gotta keep him happy." She winked making me cringe slightly. That was too much information for me.

"Oh I'm sure he's thrilled with how much he gets from you." Val poked fun at her.

"Hey cookie! Come here for a minute." I flushed and groaned at the usage of my new nickname. The girls all stopped their conversations to snicker as I unwillingly stood up and trekked over to where the guys were all looking at me.

Brian patted his leg from his spot on the end of one of the benches. I sat down on his thigh while he put an arm around me holding me in place.

His hand that wasn't holding me reached up to the top of my tank top and began to pull it down. I gasped and reached up to swat his hand away. "Brian!" The guys all laughed while he grabbed both of my hands and transferred them so they were both clasped inside one of his.

"They wanted to see some proof." I knew what he was going to show them and I really was wising he wouldn’t.

"No." I whined as I struggled to free my hands. His empty one pinched my butt lightly making me jump.

"Just relax." I huffed and relaxed into his chest allowing him to get to his evidence. He reached for the bottom of my top this time and pulled it up so it was now above my boobs. Reaching for the top of my bra he pulled it down ever so slightly so it revealed the enormous bite he had given me last night. He left clear teeth impressions and all. Not to mention it was a lovely shade of purple, also his favorite color.

"Holy shit!" Zacky exclaimed as he stared in awe at the mark that now adorned my boob. I felt my cheeks flush as Brian gently poked the mark making me squeak.

"And there you have it. If that's not enough I could show you the other marks…" He trailed off as he his hand reached for my jean skirt. My jaw dropped and I sharply smacked his hand.

"I'm not some object to show off you know. If you guys don’t believe it then that's too bad. Because it was some amazing mind blowing sex let me tell you." I winked at Brian before standing up and making my way back over to the girls table. Whistles followed me as I walked and I just rolled my eyes at the boys' childish behavior.

"I'm never going to live this down am I?" The girls just grinned and shook their heads no in reply.

***

"You guys… I am not a hair dresser! Stop asking me questions!" I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath while shooing away Zacky and Will who had insisted on pestering me.

"But you're dying his hair!" I glared at Zacky before shoving him out of the room and standing in the doorway.

"That's because that's all I know how to do! I dye his, and he dyes mine! Now shoo!" I shut the door amidst their groans and complaints before returning to Garret who was seated in the chair opposite the mirror.

"They just don't get it." I sighed while brushing more green dye onto Garret's light brown hair. He laughed but refrained from shaking his head when I glared at him through the mirror.

"It's not the same without you around all the time. You know?" I set down the bottle of green dye and grabbed the saran wrap from the table.

"I know. But you guys were the ones to kick me off of the bus." He sighed and nodded remembering all too well I'm sure.

"I just miss being around you all the time. I feel like my big sister is gone. I mean I know you and Syn are happy together but I can't help but feel like he's taken you away from me in a sense." I frowned slightly as his words sunk in. I wrapped his head up quickly before he stood up.

"Garret, you know that no matter who we date you'll always be my best friend. And I will never forget you. I don't think I could escape you guys if I tried. You'd be out a singer and a quote unquote mother." He chuckled knowing I was right on the money with that. Now that our band had taken off we weren't going to be leaving one another anytime soon.

"You're family to me Garret." He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my head since he was a good head taller than me. I breathed in his scent and noticed just how much I missed it. I missed my best friend and I was determined to start spending more time with him, boyfriend or no boyfriend.

"I'll try and divide my time better from now on. Alright? And if you ever get sick of the guys your more than welcome to join us on the bus okay?" He nodded and released me from his grasp.

"Sounds good to me. I swear there have been a few nights where I feel like I want to behead Drew for being so obnoxious. The other night he got so drunk he spewed all over my bunk. You're really not missing anything. Trust me." He grimaced as the memory was played out on his face through his expressions. That was indeed something I didn't miss.

"So what do you say we go work on that guitar solo you wanted me to teach you? We've got a good few hours before the show starts." My eyes lit up at the mention of the un-mastered solo that was still awaiting me. Garret had written it last week and had promised to teach me it so we could play it on stage together but he had never gotten around to it. Now seemed like a perfect time to learn.

We both exited the room and I followed him down the hall of the venue into the instrument room where our guitars were resting inside one of the cases that were scattered by the walls. He walked over and picked up two guitars before coming over to where I had taken a seat at on one of the couches.

After the guitars were tuned and ready his fingers started to fly across the frets as he played it for me. Most of the time I could pick these things up just by listening to them but this one seemed to be a bit harder and would take me a bit longer to master most likely.

"What note is that?" I questioned as I watched him play. There was one part where his fingers shifted extremely quickly and I wasn't able to pick up which string and fret was being played.

"It's your g-string on the twelfth fret." He explained.

A snicker sounded from the doorway and both of us paused our playing to look up and spot Drew standing in the door frame.

"What's so funny?" I questioned as his smirk grew.

"Someone's got a g-string." I flicked my pick at him for his immatureness and it hit him spot on.

"Drew, go the fuck away." I scowled as Garret laughed at their combined sexual innuendo. He cackled before disappearing back down the hallway, most likely in search of someone else to bother or piss off.

"You're right. I don't miss him." I stated as I went back to moving my fingers across the frets, trying to get the timing right for the sequence of notes. Garret handed me a new pick since my other one was now lying on the floor by the door where Drew used to stand. I thanked him and went back to trying to figure this out.

"Make sure that combination you just played is a pull off set." I looked up and nodded before trying once more.

"I think I got it!" I exclaimed some time later as I folded my legs underneath me on the couch. Garret grinned and waited for me to start playing from the beginning so he could tell me if it was right or wrong. I concentrated as I made sure that every note was played correctly in my sets. Sometimes it became hard to play distinctly when you had to play so many notes so fast. I was personally amazed that I had picked up on it when I was younger. It seemed to be slowly becoming a lost art when it came to playing guitar.

I finished playing and Garret gave me a thumbs up informing me I had it down.

"Hey Garret, that's some pretty sweet…" Both of our gazes shifted to Brian and Zacky who were now looking rather shocked as they entered the room. Brian's sentence had been cut off when he realized that his assumption of who had been playing was wrong.

"Shit. That was you Kace?" I grinned and nodded to confirm the question.

"Wow. We knew you could play but you can really fucking play!" I winked at Zacky in gratitude for his compliment.

"Why thank you Mr. Vengeance." Zacky stuck his tongue out at Brian who was pouting.

"She called me Mr. Vengeance." Brian shoved Zacky in the shoulder making him stumble off balance.

"She calls me Mr. Gates all the time." He smirked in retaliation.

Garret and I both rolled our eyes at the two of them. "So I've got it down?" I questioned referring to the new solo.

"Oh honey it's far from down." What the heck was it with these guys and sexual innuendos today? I glared at Brian who was wearing a rather smug expression as he puffed his chest out. Turning back to Garret I waited for my real answer.

"Yeah. You're good."

"She's fucking great… in bed." I clenched my teeth together before standing up and putting the guitar behind my back.

"Brian. Shut up." Zacky laughed as his friend got told off. "Was there a reason why you guys came in here to begin with?"

They both thought for a moment before Zacky held a finger up in the air. "Oh yeah! We came to tell you that you guys are on in an hour." Had there been water in my mouth when that sentence left Zacky's it would now be on the ground.

"An hour?!?" Garret stuttered as his hands clutched his saran wrap covered head. "Shit!" He stood up and grabbed me by the wrist before pulling me, guitar on my back and all, out the room and down the hallway. I stumbled down the hallway but managed to get my middle finger up in the direction of Brian and Zacky who were laughing hysterically.

"Wash it out! I've still gotta style it!"

"Garret chill out! It won't take an hour to do that!" I placed my hands on his shoulders and looked him in the eye as I spoke. I knew it took him some time to get ready but it didn't take him an hour. It didn't even take me an hour to get ready.

He slumped his shoulders and took a breath before nodding. This boy got more worked up than I did sometimes. I swear the two of us were terrible sometimes.

I led Garret over to the sink and pushed him down into a chair so he was straddling it. He rested his arms on the edge and leaned his head under the water I had turned on. I unwrapped the saran wrap carefully so I didn’t get green dye all over the place and shoved his head under it. Green flowed out of his hair and into the sink as I washed it all out.

After it was wrapped in a towel he jerked up and ran out of the room frantically. Looking down at my shirt I scowled as I saw that there was water on it but thankfully none of the spots were green.

Trudging out of the room and down the hallway I came face to face with Will and Adam.

"Oh look! Someone's a little wet." Will smirked and I swear right then I wanted to smack him one. Adam elbowed him in the side for his comment.

"Who's wet?" Brian asked as he stepped out of a room and into the hallway as well. "Ohhh." His smirk grew as he saw me standing there.

"Well if you're wet I can take care of that for you." Words failed me as I tried to tell him I was fine. He picked me up and slung me over his shoulder before turning and heading back down the hallway with me.

"I hate you Will! Just you wait!" I screamed as I playfully shook my fist at him while he just laughed with Adam. Brian smacked my ass telling me to hush or he'd make sure I got even wetter. Sighing I slumped against his back and let him carry me. When we reached a room he threw me down on a couch and proceeded to climb on top of me all while smirking. His lips found my neck and I let out an accidental moan.

Despite their annoying comments I could truly say I had the best bandmates I could ever ask for.

I'd have to thank Will for causing this.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright so i'm sorry if this one was sort of a filler. but it re-kindled some of the band relationships. the next one will be good. i promise. i got a great idea today and i just have to put it in haha.

thank you guys for all the comments you left! there were really alot!

V-Vengeance6661
MissLis
jade6969
Vengeance.Girl.
Town House Terror
vampyre_chaos
Just.Listen
Lynnie Vicious
S.A.F.U
Red Lyte
WalkingOnBrokenGlass
Jimmy Sullivan
were.all.thieves.
Brompton
perfectionist326
blairanderson

actually i take that back... that's a TON of comments! oh you guys so rock my socks! i'm so excited when i get comments. and i think this is a record for the story! yaaaaaay!

oh annnnd ps....... i've been informed that not everyone is getting emails for my stories. i have no idea why this is.... but can someone tell me if the email went out for this update? please and major thank you!