I'll Take You There And Back Again

Chapter 40

I smiled up into the sun as I lay on a beach towel in the sand. I glanced down to my side and smiled at the diamond wedding ring that had now been on my finger for a year.

I could honestly say I had never been happier in my life. The past year had flown by so quickly yet so much had happened. Tour had finished off with the overseas shows. Paris was by far my favorite city and it held several nights of pure passion for Brian and I. We had gone to see the Eiffel Tower and Brian had even made dinner reservations for us on it. Japan was another favorite. The people there were simply incredible and I missed the culture of it all. I'll never forget when we went to Australia and Jimmy got peed on by a Koala. That one was going down in the books for sure.

As much fun as the tour had been though, it was a relief to have gotten home. I was incredibly tired of buses and hotels despite how nice they all were. I just wanted to be back in a house. Brian had insisted that I move in with him since we were engaged and I was all too happy to oblige. The guys in my band were pretty happy with it too, until they realized that their grocery shopper was now gone.

Speaking of the band, when we arrived home we had gotten the greatest news we could have ever hoped for. Warner Brothers had wanted to sign us. Since then we had recorded our first full length album and it had since gone gold, something I never even dreamed of happening.

"Are you off in your own little world again?" I opened my eyes to see Becca now standing above me with her hands on her hips. She and Zacky had since gotten engaged and were set to be married this fall. If anyone could fight off the fan girls that were upset it was Becca.

"Naw. Just reminiscing a bit." I told her as I sat up and she took a seat next to me.

"About what?"

"The past year."

"It's gone by pretty fast hasn't it?" She pulled out her sunglasses and put them on to cover her eyes.

"Yeah it has."

"So how did Brian take it?" She asked as she eyed my stomach.

"He was ecstatic. He literally threw me up into the air and caught me before apologizing profusely and hoping that he didn't hurt the baby." Just yesterday I had found out that I was pregnant. Brian couldn’t have been happier and that was the reason for the beach bash today.

"If Jimmy ever threw me like that he probably would have killed the baby. Damn boy doesn’t know his own strength sometimes." Tiffany piped in as she waddled her own pregnant frame toward us. She was seven months along and that actually didn't surprise any of us. We always knew with how much they went at it they would end up with a little one soon enough. They were going to be an incredible set of parents though. It seemed like these days we had wedding galore. She and Jimmy were going to be married shortly after the baby was born. Tiffany was dead set against being round in her dress.

"Well at least he took it well." Val smiled as she joined the group. She and Matt were the only other married couple of the group so far. They had gotten hitched a few months after me and Brian did. We all knew it was inevitable.

"I wish Johnny would propose already." Audrina huffed as she finished off the group. I smiled innocently at her when in fact I knew he was planning to soon. He had asked me and Brian to go with him to pick out a ring.

"Trust me babe, enjoy it while you can. Once you're married it's like they think you're their own personal sex slave forever." Val groaned as she spoke. I couldn’t help but agree to that. "Matt is the worst! It was never this bad when we were just dating."

"Brian has been alright." I shrugged gently only to have glares sent at me in all directions. "Alright, alright. So we do it almost every night." They all laughed and nodded. I couldn’t even tell you the number of time someone had walked in on us or called only to have Brian answer the phone panting gruffly.

"Heads up!" We all ducked and a ball ended up hitting me, of all the lucky ones, in the head. Curses came flying from everyone as Brian dashed over to me with wide eyes.

"Holy fuck. Are you ok babe?" He said as he bent down and placed a kiss where the volleyball had pelted me.

"I'm fine." I insisted but he didn't seem to want to listen.

"Are you sure? Is the baby alright?"

"Brian." I laughed. "Me getting hit in the head with a ball isn't going to effect the baby. You can't even tell I'm pregnant yet." His eyes looked up as if in thought before they shifted back to me and nodded.

"Drew you better watch where you hit that ball fucker!" He yelled back over his shoulder to where the rest of the guys were playing still with a new ball now. He turned back to me and smiled as I stared into his eyes.

"You know," He started. "You look awfully hot today." I grinned thankfully. "I think you might need to cool down a bit." My eyes widened greatly as I was lifted off of the ground by his strong arms and hoisted into the air. I wrapped my arms securely around his neck and was determined not to let go.

When we reached the water I stared at him intently. "Don't you dare drop me." I warned only to receive a smirk in response. His arms came out from under me and he bent his head so that my arms slipped off of his neck. I plopped into the water and when I surfaced I don't think Brian could have gotten a colder glare.

"I hate you." I mumbled as I spit out some water. He walked toward me and wrapped his arms around my wet waist as we stood out in the water.

"No you don't." He whispered. "You loooove me."

"Maybe. But sometimes your little stunts are enough to make me go crazy." He must have misinterpreted my words because he grinned cheekily.

"Oh come on babe. We both know I send you into ecstasy, not make you go crazy."

"I guess I can agree with that."

He rested his forehead against mine. "And I'll take you there and back again every day for the rest of my life."

"I think I can live with that Mr. Gates."

"Good. Because you're sort of fucking stuck with it Mrs. Gates."

"I love you Brian."

"I love you too Kacie."
♠ ♠ ♠
so i apologize if some of you aren't fond of this ending. but it just needed to be finished. i've simply got no more motivation for this story. it's had it's run and now it's time to move on.

i reeeeeally want to thank every single person that ever commented on this story and especially those of you who came over from quizilla and continued reading it on here. it means so much to me!!!

one last round of thanks goes out to...

Blood Rayne
Jurassitol
jade6969
GummybearsBK
catastrophe.
JSullz.
Darkness_Surrounding
You.Found.Me
Just.Listen
blairanderson
Town House Terror
MissLis
rockcitynosebleed
spinningoutofcontrol
Sophalophhh
V-Vengeance6661
perfectionist326
Brompton
dying.in.the.dark.
Live.Love.Lina

thank you all so much!

and if you havent already.... go check out my newest Syn story!
The Words I Thought I Would Never Say