I'll Take You There And Back Again

Chapter 9

"Vegas? Really?" We had just passed the "Welcome To Las Vegas" sign and I had a huge grin on my face. I had never been to Vegas before. The guys wouldn’t tell me where we were going so this was a nice surprise. Today was Thursday and our show wasn't until tomorrow night here. That meant we had a whole day to explore Sin City.

"Vegas baby. We've got hotel rooms too. Not sure who's rooming with who though." Will said as he was sitting casually on the couch. I however, had my face pressed up against one of the tinted windows.

"Oh no way!!! The Bellagio??? Are you freaking serious? We're staying here???" I squeaked as our bus pulled up into the drop off zone to the famous Bellagio Hotel. I sped off the bus and hugged the first member of Avenged that I saw, which happened to be Jimmy.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love being on tour! Oh my gosh." Jimmy was kind of shocked at first. He just patted my back as I clutched to him like a kid to their parents. The rest of my band filed out and Garret pulled me off of poor Jimmy.

"Don't mind her. She's just a bit hotel struck." The other guys were laughing on my behalf but I was too in awe to care. I was going to be staying in the Bellagio Hotel. This was a dream come true. I wandered into the hotel lobby and just stood there taking it all in. Damn was this a ritzy hotel. I felt someone pull my arm and drag me away but I paid no attention to who it was. That chandelier must cost a lot.

I turned to find Matt and Will standing at the reception desk checking us in I guess. "You ok?" Zacky asked. Apparently he had been the one to pull me along, to the sitting area that the guys now occupied.

"Yeah. Just kind of in awe. I've always wanted to come here." I smiled as I sat down next to him. The guys were all talking but I resumed my gaze to other areas of the grand entrance hall. Everything was, to put it simply, exquisite. Now I knew why people died to try and stay here.

"Alright we're all checked in. We've got five rooms. So we each have to share. This may sound childish, but should we draw names to see who's rooming with who?" Matt asked as he and Will made their way over with five room keys in hand.

"Sure." Johnny said as he pulled his hat off his head. Matt had a piece of paper and a pen from the front desk. He shredded it and my band wrote our names on paper before putting them in the hat.

"I got Drew." Jimmy said as he looked at his paper. That was a trouble making pair right there.

"Adam." Johnny answered as he pulled out his paper.

"Looks like it's me and Will." Matt read out. So this left me with either Zacky or Brian. Oh the joys.

"Hmmm Garret looks like you're with me buddy." Zacky slapped him on the back as the rest of them looked to me. Oh great.

"Looks like you're stuck with me then." Brian smirked at me before taking the last piece of paper out. Well, this could either turn out to be a good thing, or a bad thing. I gulped before nodding. I hate how fate works sometimes. Right when you think you're safe, it comes along and says "Oh no you aren't."

"Well, all of the bags are being delivered to my room since we didn't know who was going to be with who. But they said it should be up there when we get there. So shall we head up?" It's a good thing Matt kept us all in check sometimes. I was still silent in the elevator. This was going to be weird. Sharing a room with Syn. I glanced over to see he still had a smug smirk on his face.

I snagged my room key from Matt's outstretched hand and hurried down the hall to our room, only to realize I forgot to get my bag. I turned around and grinned sheepishly as I walked back down to Matt and Will's room. Will held the door open for me as I scooted in. I snagged my duffle bag and threw it over my shoulder before saying bye to the guys and running back down the hall. I was excited to see this room!!!

I slid my room key in and opened the door before stepping in and stopping dead in my tracks. There had to be a mistake. Brian stepped in next to me and set his bag down before moving around the room while I just stood there.

"What's wrong?" He asked while plopping down on the couch and watching me. This was not going to be good.

"There's only one bed. Why is there only one bed? I saw Matt and Will had two beds." Not that I would mind sharing a bed, it would just be a little awkward.

"So there is. I can take the couch if you want. I don't want you to be uncomfortable or anything." That was sweet of him to offer. But I couldn't make him do that, not in this fancy hotel. Besides, it's not often that you get the opportunity to share a bed with Synyster Gates.

"No, that's ok. I don’t mind sharing if you don’t." I went over and pushed my finger into the bed. It was super squishy so I jumped up and onto it.

Brian stood up and made his way over before lying down next to me. "I certainly don't mind."

"Good cause I don't mind either." I turned to face him and grinned. He reached over and pushed a piece of hair out of my eyes. I gave a slight shiver at his touch but I don't think he noticed. "I'm just going to warn you now, I'm a cuddler." I smiled as I saw his eyes light up.

"Even better." Our conversation was cut short by a knock on our door. He groaned and got up to go answer it. I rolled over onto my back and started at him as he made his way away from me. Damn he has a nice ass. He turned to me right as he reached the door.

"Don’t think I don’t know what you were staring at." He smirked. Busted.

"Who me? I don't know what you're talking about." I played the innocent card as he shook his head and opened the door.

"Bout time you answered the damn door." Matt walked in followed by Jimmy and Garret. Jimmy started laughing as he looked at me.

"You guys only have one bed!" He howled as Brian punched him in the arm.

"Hey I'm glad it's you guys and not any of us." Matt added before coming to sit next to me on the bed. That was a true statement.

"So guess what we've decided to do tonight?" Jimmy grinned. But I knew that grin all too well. It was the one Drew gave me when I was either in for it, or about to do something I wouldn't be too happy about.

"We're going to a strip club!" He exclaimed as he let out an evil cackle. Brian high fived Matt as he smirked. Garret was even grinning. Traitor.

"Oh that's nice. You guys have fun." I smiled sarcastically.

"Nope missy. You're coming with us." Matt poked my side.

"Oh hell no. I'm not going to a strip joint. Me being the only girl I don't think so." I shook my head as I spoke. There was absolutely no way I would be going. The guys, however, seemed to think otherwise. They all looked at me with smirks on their faces.

"You're going. And that's final. We even have an outfit for you!" Jimmy said as Garret held out a bag that held some of my clothes.

"When the hell did you guys go through my stuff? And why did you go through my stuff?" Matt opened up the bag and held up my black and blue corset top. He wiggled it slightly as Brian gave out a whistle. I glared at the both of them and then stared in astonishment as he then pulled out my black mini skirt that had a few chains on it. What followed that embarrassed me. He held up one of my black lacey g-strings.

"Matt you fucker!" I launched up from the bed but was pulled back down and into Syn's lap as he held me there tightly.

"Matthew Sanders. Give me that." I growled as they just laughed. Matt tossed it to Garret who tossed it to Jimmy. Brian sent me in Matt's direction and I was held captive by his arms before Jimmy tossed my undergarment to Syn who twirled it around his finger.

"So does this mean I'll get to see this on you tonight? Since you are sharing my bed and all." Oh how I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face. So much for him being a nice guy.

"Your bed? Who says it's your bed? And no! You don't get to see it on me." I was starting to get pissed. He made his way over to where I was standing, still in Matt's death grip.

"Oh but hun, the man always owns the bed." He said in a deathly quiet voice in my ear. I gave another growl before sticking my elbow into Matt's side. He groaned and let go before I snatched the thong from Brian. I stuffed it into my bag that was still on the floor. "I hate you guys." I grumbled as I marched right out the door and down the hall to the elevator.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooooo

so Kacie's starting to get mad at Syn.
And they are making her go to a strip club...
what will come of that?
you'll have to wait and find out!

mwahahaha!!