Status: Updated as much as possible!! <3

Save Yourself for a Man With a Conscience

Breathless

"Laia get the fuck up! We leave for tour today!"
I grumbled throwing a pillow at my door where my brother's annoying voice was coming from. "Five more minutes, Ben." I mumbled. I felt the bed shift and his hot breath was on my ear. "Danny's downstairs." I jumped up racing down the stairs and throwing my arms around my favorite singer and best friend ever: Danny Worsnop.

I bury my face into his neck breathing in the sweet smell of his skin. Okay, you got me. I, Laia Bruce am madly and deeply in love with Danny Worsnop. Sure, he's my brothers best friend and he's 22 years sold whereas I am only 17, but I love him.

My brother is the only one who knows of my crush on Danny. I looked over Dann's shoulder and saw Ben standing there; arms crossed over his chest and a knowing smirk on his lips. "Well hello there, Buttercup." My heart fluttered. He hasn't called me that in years. "Hey Danny." "Well you certainly have grown!" I blushed looking down at my feet. "Well it has been three years Danny." He chuckled. "Yeah, but when I left you only had your nose pierced. Now you have plugs, snakebites, an anti-eyebrow and your nose pierced!" I laughed. "Don't forget my belly-button!" "What no fucking tattoos?!" "Haha! Not yet!"

"Oi! Wankers! Bus leaves in 10!" I smiled at James when he stuck his head through the front door. "Hey Jamie!" I yelled. "Oh hey Laia. What the fuck?! Laia is that you?!" "In the flesh motherfucker!" He ran up to me picked me up and spun me around in a bone crushing hug. "Uh James...can't...BREATHE!!" He set me down. "Sorry, Kid." "It's cool im gonna go grab my stuff and I'll meet you on the bus, okay?" He nodded. I ran back up the stairs to grab my black duffel bag. I checked myself in the mirror my blue hair was straight and perfectly styled even though I just woke up, my make upwas smudged under my eyes a little but I like it that way made it have a little more smokey look and made my green eyes really stand out. With one last look at the room i was leaving behind for six months, I ran out to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! This is my first story ever! let me know what you think! Please no hate <3 I LOVE YOU ALL!!