Status: Updated as much as possible!! <3

Save Yourself for a Man With a Conscience

Target On My Temple

&lt;~Time Lapse~&gt;

It's been three months since that kiss.
Three of the most amazing months of my life I might add.
Danny and I are kinda together. It's not official but we spend most of our time together in secret.
Austin and I are closer than ever we've been hanging out a lot too.
Which brings me to right now, Austin and I are in the toy section of Wal-Mart, a couple miles from the venue they're playing tonight.

"Hey Aussie?"
"Yeah Panda?" He calls me Panda now, because I slept on his bus a couple weeks ago and when I woke up I had black make-up circles around my eyes. He thinks I looked like a panda.

"What do you think about me and Danny being together?"
Yes. I tod him EVERYTHING. He's my best friend, what do you expect? He let out a small sigh playing with the box in his hands. It was a Star Wars figurine. He was thinking.
After a moment he spoke.

"You know Laia, I don't know. You abviously love him, he obviously loves you, but you aren't together and you can't be together yet. You're only 17. You're gonna have to wait until you're 18 to make it official."

"I know Aus.. but that's only two weeks away!" I couldn't help the smile that plastered itself on my face. "I rally do love him."

"Aww... Look! You're blushing! Thats.so..CUTE!" He pinched my cheek and I slapped his hand away, laughing like crazy.

Suddenly the cart I was siting in started moving, quickly! The mystery person pushing the cart was laughing their head off, racing through the aisles while I held on to the cart for dear life.
I'd know that laugh anywhere.

I turned around in the cart so that i was facing my kidnapper.
"Really Danny?!" I squealed laughing at the adorable grin on his cute stubbly cheeks.
"Yes really!" I smakced his arm playfully as he stopped the cart.

"I'll have you know I was in the middle of a very important conversation!" I pretended to be mad crassing my arms and turning away from him. I felt his arms wrap around me and lift me out of the cart.

"I know, Sweetheart. I heard the whole thing." My eyes went wide and I merely stared at him. "And I love you, too." My jaw dropped. "Y-Y-Y-You do?!" Curse my stuttering tongue. He nodded. "Laia, will you be mine?" He whispered. I nodded not being able to stop the huge smile that spread itself across my face.
He took my face in his hands and kissed me. The was probably the best we've ever shared. It was full of passion, and dare I say, love. I played with his hair throughout the kiss, running my fingers through it. He moaned when I tugged it a little.

"AHEM!" Someone loudly cleared their throat behind Danny I glanced over his shoulder to see and EXTREMELY pissed off looking James. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" He whisper-yelled. "Making out in the middle of a fucking Wal-Mart?! Do you want to get yourselves killed?!" Seconds later, a flustered looking Austin made his way over to stand by James. "What's going on here?" He asked glancing at all of our faces. James looked mad,I was confused, and Danny just looked like, well, Danny. He had his signature I don't care face on.

James looked at Austin and told him everything. Turns out James had been standing there longer than I thought. Austin turned to me. "You guys are together now?" I shyly nodded looking down at my feet.
"Fucking FINALLY!" This was a new voice. Not Danny's, James' or Austin's. Ben came strolling around from where he was hiding behind a shelf.

"WHAT?!" I was shocked. I didn't know my brother was there let alone okay with me and Danny being together.

"Haha! You guys thought you were SO slick. Sneaking kisses before bed, getting up in the middle of the night to jump into each other's bunks, did you really think I wouldn't find out?" Ben smiled. This time Danny spoke up.

"So..you're okay with it?" Danny glanced at Ben with a questioning look.
"OF COURSE I'M OKAY WITH IT!" Ben ran up and hugged us both. "Danny, you've changed since you met my sister. YOu haven't been getting wasted as often, you haven't had a new girl in your bunk every night, and you haven't been fighting.. You'll be good to her. She's good for you."
Danny snaked his arm around my waist, puling me to his side.
"So, Sir. Are you giving me permission to date your sister?" I laughed at his little joke, but what really made me laugh was Ben's reply. "Yes, Mr. Worsnop. You have my permission." I couldn't helpbut crack up, he sounded just like Dad!
"On one condition." I stopped laughing. Ben grinned. "NO sex until she's 18!"
All of us laughed.
Danny kissed me.
Best. Day. EVER!
&lt;~Tine Lapse-10 mis.~&gt;

Danny and I walked through the store hand-in-hand. Everyone else had gone back to the venue. We were browsing the aisles when I came across the gun section. They had a HUGE section on airsoft guns. I think Danny could read my mind because we looked at eachother and smiled. Him and I ran through the aisle grabbing airsoft guns, ammo, safety glasses, and holsters.

This is gonna be great.

&lt;~Time Lapse-1 hr.~&gt;

Danny and I were standing outside the bus, preparing to storm it. I had my gun loaded and ready, as did Danny.

He looked at me and nodded. Ou plan was I go through the front door he jumps through the back window.

He motioned for me to go and I ran on the bus. Ben was the first target in sight so I shot him right in the cheek.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" James, Sam, and Cam ran to the front of the bus, with a laughing Danny following closely behind, shooting their backs as they ran. Everyone stopped when they saw me.

Thats when I pulled the trigger. Little fact about me, I always aim for the head.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY EVERYONE! Sorry i havent been posting a whole lot ive had a lot going on. Hope you liked this chapter BEN KNOWS!! AHHH i had so much fun righting this chapter, title is from I Was Once Possibly Maybe Perhaps A Cowboy King by none other than Asking Alexandria.
please leave a comment and remember I LOVE YOU ALL!!