Status: Think about it. (slow progress, best progress)

Crazy Mind

Fia.

C'mon pussy, we need just you and we are ready to go.' I tried to use my famous puppy eyes on Jay, who I knew couldn't resist them.

'so we are skipping, again.' he sighed and put his arm around my shoulders.

Cameron opened his RV's doors and we hopped in. Cameron on the drivers seat, Danny next to him leaving me sitting on Jay's lap behind the driver, Thomas in the middle Amelie sitting in his lap, leaving Travis having his own seat behind Danny.

'so where this time?' Cameron asked and pulled out from the school property. Travis lifted his hand up.

'To villa Travis.' Amelie giggled.

'His parents are out of town.' Danny said and put the radio on.
We had a habit to skip school at least twice a week. We usually just hanged on one of us places or at the local mall, but since last time at the mall we were banned to go there as a group.

We arrived at Trav's place and broke into his fathers liquor stash. Thank lord his father enjoyed alcohol as much as we did.

'My God guys, I have an idea!’ Danny exclaimed, gabbing hold of Trav's arm making him spill half is drink down himself. Drunken ideas are the best ones when they come from Danny.

'Lets play spin the bottle’ Danny said laughing. I glanced at everybody. They weren't so happy about the idea, but fuck it.
I grabbed an empty bottle from the side and set it down on the ground, Danny, Travis and Jay reluctantly sat down while I ran off to get more people.

‘Dude, this sucks, remember last time’ Jay said, fiddling with the hem of his t-shirt and sighed.

'Yeah, tell me about it, I mean are we fucking ten or something?’ Thomas said. Both Danny and Travis laughed.

'rules,’ Amelie slurred giggling.

'You can pick truth, dare or spin for a kiss.’ she finished, giggling. We all murmured in agreement and Amelie took the first spin.
Danny.

'Truth or dare?’ Amelie giggled again. She was so adorable drunk.

'Fucking truth, I ain’t got nothing to hide’ he replied proudly, trying to mimic a British accent.

'Truth’ Amelie sighed, turning her eyes to her lap, deep in thought.

'Is it true that you had a threesome with Fia and Travis?’ Jay asked smirking and showing his white teeth. Danny smiled and shook his head.

'Yeah, that’s true, we were drunk and Travis needed to loose his virginity, and I just wanted to bang Fia, even though all i had was oral from Fia.' Danny admitted after a few seconds, making Travis blush and hide behind Danny's back.

'Okay, umm, Danny, spin.' I awkwardly said, trying to change the subject.

'Thomas.' Danny smirked.

'Dare, I'm not a pussy like you.' He winked at Danny, making everyone except Danny laugh.

'Run down the street, naked, singing Blink -182.' Danny spat smirking.

'why not.' Thomas laughed, obviously drunk enough to not give a fuck about what he was doing. So he got naked in front of us, walked outside and started to run and sing.

'All the small things...' was all we heard before our laughter made it impossible to hear anything.

Suddenly Thomas came back running like someone was after him.

'cops!' he yelled and we all ran back to the house, panting and laughing. Thomas got dressed and we went back to the game.

Mental note to myself: Try to get in Tom's pants, he got a huge one.