Status: Think about it. (slow progress, best progress)

Crazy Mind

Travis.

'so what is it Travis boy?' Cameron laughed.

'Truth?' I shook my head.

'Dare?' I shook my head again and got few gasps and giggles from others.

Cameron spun the bottle. It started to slow down on Fia, then Cameron, and it almost stopped on Amelie but moved on to Danny. I started to shake my head like mad person.

No way, his my best friend.

'But I’m not gay’ Danny whined, looking at me, then the others.

Neither am I mate

'rules of them game, boys.’ Fia said. I stared open mouthed at the others, hoping someone would stand up for me or Danny, but no one did, not even Amelie.

Danny sat forward with a smirk on his lips, smirk that shouldn't be there.

'Come on then’ Danny said laughing and I slowly moved closer to him, suddenly I felt his breath on my face. I have kissed him before, but not like this, like peck on lips because he was my best friend. Danny turn his head slightly to the left, exposing his plump, pink lips to me, gently I pressed mine to his and suddenly I wanted this. For a second neither of us moved, I could hear my heart beat in my ears, as I started to gently move my lips against his, parting my lips just a little.

I felt Danny's arm slip around my neck and his fingers move into my hair. Just for a second I thought this was wrong, that I shouldn't be doing this, but like I said just for a second.
The girls all whoop and giggled and Jay let out a proud satisfied sigh. I felt all their eyes on me, but i didn't care, I was too lost in Danny's lips.

I felt his tongue licking my lower lip, begging me to part my lips. And so i did. I loved the taste of his tongue and his mouth. I placed my hand on his thigh, his fingers held tighter on my hair, pulling me closer to him.

Then it stopped. I quickly checked everyone. They looked shocked but kind of relieved. Soon my eyes were on Danny's. I saw that same smirk again.

fuck Danny, that was...

'I know Travis.' Danny said, like he would have heard what i thought.

'not gay my ass.' Cameron laughed and high-fived Thomas and Jay.

'I'm not alone.' Jay fake happy cried.

'could you guys stop, can't you see his face?' Amelie sounded sad. What's wrong with my face. I lifted my right hand on my cheek, just to feel tears running down on it.
I got up, trying to hold my tears. Danny got up too and took my hand, which i roughly pulled out from his.

'Travis, it's okay. I love you.' Danny whispered into my ear, but i pushed him away.

The feeling came back.

this is wrong I screamed in my mind.

'Trav, there is nothing wrong in being gay, it's...' Jay managed to say before i did something i haven't done in twelve years.

'I'm not gay.'

I talked, and ran away.