Long Live Us

I'm Flesh and Bone, I'm a Rolling Stone

Zack and Rian weren't back yet, and they had left at least three hours ago. Jack hoped they weren't in danger, because he had a very sick and hurt Alex to take care of. There wasn't any pain medication left, so Jack was left with a whining and crying Alex. He held Alex against his chest, rubbing his back and trying to ease the pain the slowly intensified with every minute.

"Jack," Alex sobbed. "Make it stop."

"I wish I could baby," Jack said softly. "Zack and Rian should be back any minute, don't worry."

Alex whined and cried into Jack's shoulder. This pain topped any other pain he had felt in his life. The best Jack could do to comfort him was rub his back soothingly and kiss him softly. Now even that wasn't working. He carried Alex in his arms as he went downstairs to search through the medicine cabinet once again. He found some sleeping pills and figured it could at least help Alex sleep without pain rather than be awake and in pain. Alex took them without a fight, and Jack knew he must really be feeling sick.

The pills were taking a long time to kick in, and Alex was sobbing from the pain. He needed pain medication now. Jack had gone downstairs to make some dinner, so Alex was alone. He cried into his pillow, looking up when he felt a hand on his head. It was Jack, and he looked worried. Alex sniffled and looked up at him with teary eyes. Jack kissed his forehead that now burned with a high fever. He peeled off Alex's shirt and placed light kisses all down his chest and stomach. He wiped Alex's tears away and continued to kiss him. He tugged down his pajama pants and kissed around his bandaged hip.

'My poor baby," he whispered. "My poor, gorgeous baby."

Alex blushed and let Jack distract him with love and affection. Maybe he didn't need medication right now. Maybe he just needed Jack.

* * * *

Zack and Rian came home a little while after Alex had fallen asleep. They had three bottles of pain medication and more bandages for Alex. Jack greeted them at the door, and noticed there was someone standing behind them.

"This is Lisa," Rian explained. "We found her in town and she's a doctor. She said she can help Alex."

Jack shook hands with Lisa, and they all followed him upstairs to see Alex. He was fast asleep just how Jack had left him, and he was snuggling into Jack's hoodie. Lisa made her way over to him and began poking around his wound. Alex made his best leave me the fuck alone I'm trying to sleep noise and moved away from her. She persisted on looking at him and pulled him back over. It hurt when she pulled him, and Alex let out a choked sob. Jack didn't like that noise and quickly hurried to Alex's side.

"Who's that? She hurt me," Alex sniffled.

"She's a doctor, it's okay," Jack said softly, petting his hair.

Lisa smiled and unwrapped Alex's bandages.

"You're cute," she said, pinching his cheek softly.

Jack was jealous at the way she made Alex blush. Alex probably didn't notice, but when they started talking, she was totally flirting with him. Jack hoped she wouldn't be here long.

Alex belonged to him and no one else.
♠ ♠ ♠
and then suddenly Lisa appeared
:P

Comments are very appreciated!