Neverland

Peter has gone through much in his seventeen years. He had to run away when he was seven because of powers he couldn't control. He was taken to Neverland, along with six other boys who could do the same things. John, their leader watched over them like a father, and they all live happily until Peter goes to retreave an amulet of Grinhold from an antique shop. There he finds his father. From there things continue to spiral downhill, and a intricate web of acient scecrets begins to unravel.

Excerpt:
Back home, in Neverland (named by the indians bacause not many wanted to step foot there), he was the head leader of an unique group of warriors whos main purpose was to retrieve the seven amulets of Grinhold. Grinhold was a powerful ruler, who some even believe was a myth. He went searching for Neverland hundreds of years ago, wanting to claim to the land for himself. And he actually found it, at which point he was attacked by the Indians who inhabit the land.
The ship went down, Grinhold died, along with nearly all of his men. However, seven of his men survived, and they each took one of their masters magical amulets that were actually made in Neverland, infused with the power of one thousand fairies. They decided to keep them, so they wouldn't fall into the wrong hands. They became the Gaurdians, and then their children, and so on and so forth.
One of the men didn't want to though. He said that they shouldn't give them up. That they could be all powerful, and could rule over Neverland, heck, even the world. While they left he stayed, testing out the amulet, learning how to use it. And when he felt ready he left the island, drawing a map to get back, and retrieved men for his own crew.
After years of living on the island, training his men, the man noticed they didn't age and was extremely interested in learning why. He tested fate to see if he was invincible, agitating a crocodile. He was left with only one hand, and replaced the lost one with a hook. From then on he was simply known as Hook.
Then one day, just ten years ago, an army man lost at sea found the island. He had heard the myth of Neverland, and of Hook, and the amulets. He had never believed though, until he arrived and found a large pirate ship, with beautiful cherry wood, slightly tarnished from age, with a mermaid carved into one end, a flag risen from the other. Hook found the man, and he wanted to recruit him for his army.
He declined, grabbed the amulet from Hook's neck, and ran from the ship. He ran until he couldn't anymore, until he reached the fairy village. There he asked the fairies for one thing. To be able to fly, so he could get away, and protect the amulet. They agreed but warned him that their magic worked in an odd way. If you wished one dead man alive, seven men, somewhere else in the world would be brought back to life as well. He wished to fly, to be magic. So seven others were deemed the same fate.
And that is how Peter came to be, and how the Lost Boy program started.