Status: In Hiatus (too much stuff going on... haven't been able to concentrate on anything)

Taken From Me

Flashbacks

"Do you Anna, take Sidney to be your lawfully wedded husband to have, to hold, for better or worse, till death do you part?" the preacher asked.

I smiled, looking up into Sidney's eyes. "I do," I replied, sliding the ring on his finger."With this ring, I thee wed."

The preacher turned to Sidney and asked, "Do you Sidney take Anna to be your lawfully wedded wife to have, to hold, for better or worse, till death do you part?"

Sidney gazed into my eyes with a soft smile on his face. "I do," he replied and as he slid the ring on my finger, he said, "With this ring, I thee wed."

The preacher went through other stuff and finally said, "Sidney, you may now kiss your bride."

Sidney leaned in and gave me the best kiss of my life and then the preacher said, "I now introduce to you, Sidney and Anna Crosby."

I looked at our small crowd. Our parents and grandparents and a few other really close family members. My dad was crying and I almost did, but one look up at Sidney made me smile.

**************

I was ripped out of my thoughts when the goal horn went off for Montreal. I frowned when I seen that Desharnais had scored. I looked at Catherine and she said, "I know. Something you have to deal with being a hockey girlfriend."

I laughed and nodded. "No doubt," I said, not letting on that I was more than a hockey girlfriend, I was a hockey wife.

When I graduated high school, I went to South Carolina for a vacation with a few friends. We went to a 18 and over club and that's when I met my stalker. David was good looking to a female perspective. I had a non-alcoholic drink, danced a few dances with him and then left. That's when everything started.


**************

I heard a crash of the window and sat straight up. "Hayliee! What was that?" I asked.

After a few beats of silence, I heard Hayliee scream and then heard, "I am here. Nothing can stop us from being together."

I started to panic and tore off my covers before I was thrown on the bed. My body tensed up and I heard David say, "Shhh... It is just us now..."

He reached for my pajama shorts and then Hayliee grabbed the lamp and hit him in the head.


*************

The fans behind Catherine and I started to boo and I seen our guys celebrating the goal. Catherine and I jumped up and celebrated. The fans booed at us and we just laughed as we sat down.

I looked at Catherine and asked, "How is little Alexander?"

"He is amazing! I love him to death!" she said and then smirked. "I am glad I got a babysitter for this trip. I needed it."

I laughed and said, "Yeah, we need a girls night out."

She smiled and said, "We will have one when we get back to Pittsburgh."

"It's a date! Oh and I will babysit when you and Kris need some time alone," I said.

"Awww, thanks!" she said.

She put her arm around me and pulled me to her. "I'm glad you are dating Sidney," she said and then some girl wearing Sidney's jersey gave me the evil eye.

At that moment we seen a crowd near the Montreal net and then arms going into the air. "Was that Sidney? THAT WAS SIDNEY!" I screamed and jumped up while he was getting booed.

Catherine was on her feet as well and even the girl who gave me the evil eye turned around and gave us high fives. I seen the huge smile on Sidney's face from the jumbotron and thought back to our wedding day.


***********

Sidney cradled my face in his hand and said, "I love you."

"I love you too," I said and then our song, Long Time Coming by Oliver James, came on.

I put my head on his shoulder and he held me close. I remembered after I met him, I heard the song Long Time Coming as I was driving to my hotel. Then when I had to come back to Pittsburgh, I was driving to a Pittsburgh Penguins charity event and heard the song again. The first person I laid eyes on was Sidney and when he looked into my eyes, I knew I was done for.

Sidney looked at me at the end of the song, smiled and said, "This has been a long time coming. You are exactly what I have been searching for."


**********

The Montreal goal horn went off and when Brian Gionta was announced as the goal scorer, I said, "Damn Gionta..."

Catherine laughed at me but then looked like she was ready to bite her nails. We sat like that until it went into overtime. As the clock wound down, I was getting nervous.

"Damn it," I said. "Anybody please score!"

Catherine chuckled and said, "Nervous much?"

"Shootouts give me heart attacks!" I said and no sooner than I said that, the Penguins were celebrating.

I jumped up along with Catherine and when I seen that Brandon Sutter got the goal. "THANK YOU SUTTER!" I screamed as we celebrated.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my second story and I will be working on it along with I Am Your Safe Haven. Bear with me as I can only get to a computer about once a week and I don't know if the computer would be working properly. Hope you like it! (I don't own any of the Pens although I do try to use accurate information. The character is based on me and my personality. We even share a first name!)