Status: this is transferred from my deviantART account.

Playlist Revolution

You Deserve So Much More

Kellin Quinn’s POV.
I doubled over, laughing maniacally as Vic crowd surfed. I wiped a tear from my eye and looked up again to see Vic still stuck in the crowd, arms surrounding him and him fake screaming for help. “Come on, guys! Bring Vic back here so we can wrap up this show!” I yelled into the microphone, clutching it in my hand. I bounced back and forth in place, hoping the adrenaline wouldn't go away just yet.

Vic rolled up on the stage, having a huge laughing fit. He crawled over to me and took the microphone. “Guys! You were raping me out there!” he said exasperating. He gave me a quick nod when I helped him up.

“Okay, everyone! Thanks so much for coming to tonight's concert, and let's have all the other bands that performed today come on this stage!” I said, and Vic wrapped his arm around my shoulders, a small blush forming on my cheeks.

From the side of the stage came all the bands, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Of Mice & Men, and plenty more followed, all of us holding each other's hands or arms, suited together in one big group of capeless heroes.

The crowd went crazy for us, clapping their hands and stomping their feet. Once a good number of them had gotten catch of a rhythm, they all raised their hands and clapped in time together, sort of praising us. You could see how connected they were, much like the bands and I connected to each other, too.

I could feel the tears of happiness in my eyes, then in unison, all of us bowed in front of them, and filed off the stage. I headed right over to the bench and covered my face with my hands. The emotions I had felt all day long flooded over me, and I realized how much we meant to each and every person standing in the crowd and watching us perform, screaming our names and singing along.

“Kellin!” I could hear Vic shouting my name, and shaking my shoulders. “Are you okay?” I felt his breath on my hands, which only meant his face was that near to mine.

“I'm fine,” I mumbled, but my voice cracked halfway, and tears streamed down the sides of my face. “Today... It's just been such an emotional day now that I think about it, Vic...” I quickly wiped the tears away and sniffled, standing up.

Vic backed away and watched me. “So, you're fine now?” he asked.

“Yeah, I'm pretty sure,” I replied, swallowing a bit to clear my throat. He offered his hand to lead the way, and I gratefully took it.

Vic squeezed my hand, reassuring me he was there. “Kellin, are you still going to the celebratory party later?” he asked me, staring at the dark sky.

“Probably not. I've had enough of my emotional ride for one day, so I guess we can just hang together instead of going to the party,” I mumbled, pursing my lips. “If that's alright with you.” I looked at him, slightly pouting.

“Sure, Kells. I'll come with you.” Vic smiled at me and brought me to the breakfast tent, which was deserted by now. “We can't go into our buses, since that's where everyone would be holding the party for day one of this concert.” He pulled me over to a picnic table nearer to the edge of the tent where we could watch the stars.

Sometimes, I could feel my heartbeat going crazy when we were just alone like this. Like now, I can hear it pounding in my ears. I let go of his hand and pulled my legs to my chest, trying to take deep breaths to calm my heart down.

Vic didn't exactly say much after that. He was just there for me all the while, watching the stars. He took off his cap at one point and ran a hand through his hair, and I watched him, my heartbeat going crazy again.

Damn heart of mine, can't you just stop beating so fast over Vic! I mentally cursed myself for that soft heart of mine.

Vic coughed a bit to clear his throat, then looked at me. He smiled. “So, you're getting pretty close to Hayley now, aren't you?” I could see a small smirk play on his lips.

“Why would you ask?” I ask back, mischievous as him. “Are you jealous, Victor?” I shifted my position to Indian-sit facing him. As cocky as I felt I was being, I just really wanted to know if he was jealous or not. I'm just hoping he just knows Hayley's just a friend.

Vic hesitated for a moment, and I could hear him take in a sharp breath. “I'm just wondering,” he replied curtly, and looked away. “You're getting really close to her and all, so I'm just wondering if you like her. Maybe you do, maybe you don't. Maybe you won't even tell me if you did since you might not trust me.”

“Vic, I do really trust you!” I exclaimed, seeing Vic was growing sadder with each word he said. “Hayley is just a friend and nothing more. Vic, you're one of my closest friends and hey, I'd come running to you if I had something on my mind...” I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled a bit, thinking he'd respond nicely.

Vic looked at me and watched my eyes, half his face hidden in the dark. “I know...”

“That's why you're the one here with me right now, at this very moment, and no one else.”

“Bastard,” Vic said, laughing. “Don't make me blush.”

Blush. Did he really just say that... I was sort of freaking out in my mind, since he's never said something like that before. “V-Vic... What did you just say...” My eyes grew wide, and I pulled my jacket around myself, feeling all awkward inside.

“I-It was just a joke, Kells!” Vic squeaked then covered his mouth and turned his body the other way. He shouted into his hands and rocked back and forth.

I sighed, and leaned my back to his, putting my head on his shoulder. “It's fine, Vic. I know you're just so damn crazy over me but you just don't want to show it.” I smiled and raised my eyebrows at him.

“I am not,” Vic denied, scoffing. “All these lies you set up to try to get me into your bed, right.”

I gasped and nudged him with my elbow. “I do not want you in bed tonight!” I squeaked. “Let's just make a deal... You give me goodnight kisses every night of this tour, and if you don't, you have to sing the last show of the concert with only your underwear on.” I knew that Vic wouldn't want to do that, nor did he want to back down from a challenge... Nor did I even realized what I said after I said it.

Vic's jaw just dropped. “Are you serious, Kellin. I have to act gay around you for the entire time, and if I don't, I have to do the last concert in my boxers?”

“Yes!” I said, too excited actually. A buzzing feeling hummed inside me and I grinned, devilishly. “Can't back out, Fuentes.” I felt triumphant, like I just wanted to finally prove I was right and he couldn't back out from this one.

“As much as I hate to do it, I really have no choice right now, right?” Vic timidly asked, his face pale in the moonlight.

“Nope.”

“You're owing me after this, I swear.”

I laughed softly. “Okay... Babe.”

-------------

I ended the night by getting into a bus filled with drunk assholes and fans sleeping on every corner. Vic led me out of my bus and led me into the All Time Low bus, which was the only one that was left untouched, since Alex would've had a drama queen fit if the bus got trashed again. We entered and sighed, happy the smell of alcohol didn't taint the air.

“You guys can sleep in Zack's and Rian's beds since they're going to be too drunk to get here until around 12 noon anyway,” Alex said, waving a hand to the entrance of their bunks.

Jack appeared behind him, carrying a bright blue plastic cup. “Don't worry. I'll make sure no one disturbs both of you. Oh, and in case, condoms are somewhere under my bunk.” He took a long sip from his cup, watching our faces turn pink, then flushed, then red from anger and embarrassment.

Alex waved us off and pushed Jack out, kissing him deeply when the door shut.

From where Vic and I stood, we could hear soft moans and Alex's hushed voice. I stood around awkwardly, pulling down a ladder to get to the upper bunk. “I guess we should get to sleep now, right?” I asked, stepping up the ladder. Vic slapped my ass halfway through, and when I peeked down, he winked at me. Fuck, Vic. Not here and not now. I flopped on the bed, and I could feel how tired my bones were from this long, emotion-chocked day.

Vic rubbed my thigh in circular, and I could hear his giggles. “Are you ready yet, Quinn?” he asked, trying to be seductive as ever, and maybe I was just a little bit turned on by it.

I flinched a bit and scooted into the corner of the bunk, slapping Vic's hand away. “H-hey! I didn't mean to be that seductive!” I choked out, my voice cracking. Red tinted my face with a blush.

Vic crawled into his bunk and lied there, laughing. “I'm kidding, Kells. Just wanna have a little fun here,” he said, the corners of his mouth tipping upwards in a smirk.

“Really?” I asked, sarcastically, and pull the curtain. I rolled around a bit, then decided to sleep the other way around, and I shouldn't have done that. After a few good minutes of silence, right when I was about to sleep, I could feel the curtain sway a bit, then a hand clamp right over my dick.

I screamed, really loud actually, and Jack and Alex just came running in like the world ended outside, and tore the curtains apart, to reveal Vic had accidentally grabbed my dick.

“Whoops. I thought I grabbed your stomach...” Vic froze for a while, until he got the right mind again and pulled his hand off, shaking it like it got infected. “I have Kellin sperm on my hand! No!”

“I didn't orgasm in these pants, Vic! And why did you grab-”

“Congratulations!” Jack announced, clapping loudly. “Kellin and Vic have just reached second base, everyone! Let's celebrate by leaving them alone to touch each other all they want!”

“Says the man with his underwear all gone,” I said, looking away, coughing at the sight. I looked at Vic instead, who laughed.

“Oh shit!” Jack shouted, and covered himself up behind Alex. “Well, I think we should leave these blossoming lovers alone...” They crept away and slammed the door after Alex made a crazy face while pointing at Jack.

I snickered a bit and glanced at Vic, who was smiling at me. “Vic, it's weird since you're just smiling and staring at me...”

“Oh, sorry,” Vic mumbled and lied on one side, facing me. “I was just thinking of a few things.”

“Like?”

“Like how people like Brendon and Ryan, and Jack and Alex... How they can maintain their relationship like that even though it's stressful enough to be thinking of the things to do on stage and setting everything up in time?” Vic frowned a bit and sighed, nestling his head into the pillow.

I turned and faced him. “True... But it's fine, I guess. They're happy with each other, right?”

“Yeah...” There was a long silence before he spoke again. “If we were together, you would keep me close to your heart too, right, Kellin?”

I bit my lower lip and sighed, a bit flustered at the question. “V-Vic... Do you somehow like me in one way or another?” I asked, shaking a bit. I pulled the messed up blanket over me and huddled nearer to the wall.

Vic hesitated, then his eyes darted back and forth. “Sure... Why not...” He shifted in his bed a bit and watched me.

“Oh...” I fell silent, blushing like crazy. I hugged myself under the blanket and stared at Vic.

“Come on, Kellin,” Vic said, offering his hand. “I still need to do tonight's challenge, okay.”

My eyes widened and I knew I should've kept my mouth shut the whole time. “U-uh... Alright.” I toughened up and scooted forward. I carefully stepped down from the upper bed, and Vic followed. “I just thought it'd be a bit cramped if you... Yeah.”

“I understand,” he said, watching my face. I felt a bit timid now that we were so close, so I looked down. He tapped under my chin, and I looked up in a response. Vic leaned closer, and kissed my cheek, right next to my lip.

It was short, but that was fine with me. I didn't really want to kiss him or anything. Your feelings are lying, Kellin. You want him so bad. My mind hissed at me, and I pushed every thought away. I quickly climbed up the ladder again and when I hit the bed, the fatigue finally hit me. “Goodnight, Vic,” I said, half-asleep.

“G'night, Kells.” I heard him pull the curtain to cover me and I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow i really hate the way i wrote before.

maybe i'll clean up all my fics when summer starts.