Status: this is transferred from my deviantART account.

Playlist Revolution

Feel the Chemicals Collide

Kellin Quinn’s POV.
Someone poked my side, then I flinched and jolted awake, nearly colliding my head into the ceiling. My eyes flashed awake and I got a good glimpse of brown hair and an inverted cap with a smirk on a tan man's face. Vic. I let out a sigh of relief, and Vic pounced on top of me, pinning me down with his body.

Vic began tickling me, and I squealed and squirmed around in his grip, grinning like an idiot. I burst out in laughter and squeaked when Vic put his hands around my waist.

“Vic! That's enough already!” I said in a raspy voice. I shuddered a bit when Vic rubbed the sides of my bony hips. I twitched when Vic put his thumbs into the sides and rubbed the top of my hipbone. I swear, at that moment, I was so flustered and I had no idea what to do, so I just froze and let Vic do what he wanted.

Vic paused for a moment and watched me, then smiled. “Good morning, Kellin!” he said, perky. He bent down and pecked me on my lips before hopping out of the compact bunk bed and out the door.

ON MY LIPS. Vic, are you sure you're actually Vic. And then I remembered he sort of confessed to me last night. I blushed and pulled up my pants. I hopped off the bed and touched my lips, where mine and his touched just moments ago. I'm going to be so screwed if this goes on anymore.

I could hear a few people talk nearby, and a few of them were quite familiar already. I stepped into the main bus area of All Time Low's tour bus and looked around to see Jack, Alex and Vic, and two other guys I didn't recognize.

“Oh, hey, Kellin!” Jack said through a mouthful of bread, and only with a shirt and underwear on. “Finally you're awake! We're going to be leaving for the next venue in a bit so you better get back to your bus soon.” He wiped his mouth of the bread pieces that stuck on his face and then wiped his hand on Alex's arm.

“Jack!” Alex yelped, wiping it back. “What the fuck was that for?!”

“I love you too, babe,” Jack said seductively and winked at Alex.

Alex smiled and pushed him away. “Anyway, Kellin. Meet Rian and Zack, the drummer and bassist of our fabulous band!” He gestured over to them, and they bowed at me in return.

I laughed and gave a nice smile. “I'm Kellin Quinn, lead singer of Sleeping with Sirens.”

“Cool,” Rian said, smiling. He took a plate stacked with sandwiches on it. “Want some? It's ham and cheese.” He gave a silly grin and I gladly took one, munching on the sides.

“I hope my other band members had the right sense to actually clean everything up,” I mumbled behind the sandwich.

“Yeah, they did, after I slapped all of them awake,” Vic said, sipping a glass of water.

I groaned and began walking to the only door in the tour bus. “I need to check on them.” I could hear Vic get up and start following me close behind.

He didn't say much when he followed me. Vic stayed silent but followed me all the way back to my bus, like a dog. I shuffled my feet when I tried stepping to Vic's rhythm. He seemed pretty calm today, compared to last night's round of crazy.

Speaking of which, there's that confession thing... I hate it. Then again, I'm just innocent and fell for him too. I'm not too sure how my emotions flow, but I guess I'll deal with it. It's not like I can feel anything else.

“Kellin!” Jesse called out from the entrance of our bus. “You're finally back, and with Victor!” He took a swig from the bottle he held in his hand. He gestured for us to enter, so we did.

The rest of my band members nearly tackled me from the huge group bear hug they all gave, shouting “Kellin” in the loudest voices they could muster. I fell to the floor since my legs just gave up on me. Vic somehow got into everything and we were squished together underneath the weight of four grown men.

I flailed my fingers, which were about the only moveable parts of my body at the moment. “Mmmhmff!” I wiggled under everyone, and damn, was Jesse heavy. His body was flat on top of mine with his chest on top of my legs. I was pretty sure that if I tried swinging my head, I'd end up hitting Jack's crotch, and I knew that wasn't going to be pretty for Vic.

“Okay, okay, kids. Let's all get off mommy Kellin and daddy Vic now,” Gabe said, chuckling. They all rolled off us, and I was breathless.

“M-mommy Kellin?” I stammered, my chest heaving for air. “I'm not even a girl...”

“You are. You're always with daddy Vic now that you don't have time to spend with your children!” Justin wailed in a childish voice, folding his arms over his chest.

“Justin, you know I'm straight and I'd never really...” I trailed off and snatched a glance at Vic, who was still breathing heavily, but from the look on his face, he seemed a bit sad. “Vic and I are just really close, okay? But I'd never trade you little fuckers for anything.” I pulled them all into a hug and squeezed my eyes shut, looking back at the times before Vic had appeared into the timeline of my life.

We heard knocking from the door of the tour bus and we broke up, watching the man with a mustache speak. “Buses gotta leave soon. Y'all should get packin' and ready to go in a bit.” Probably another man from the technical crew, but on that note, I figured Vic should head back to his own bus.

“Hey, man,” I said to Vic, putting a hand on his shoulder. “You better get back to your band and make sure they didn't drink themselves dead.” I gave him a small smile and he nodded. “I'll keep in touch. Just text me, I guess?”

“Okay,” he said, and waved at us before leaving.

I turned around to see my band watching me.

“Kellin, spill it. What's been going on,” Gabe said, giving a look that said, “I knew something was up.”

Oh joy, won't it be fun explaining everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It pained me to have seen that look on Vic's face when I said that those things to Justin. It hurt me right in my chest, made me breath with quick breaths and caused my head to spin. I thought about the King for a Day music video, how he'd make these little jokes and I never suspected he might've already liked me even back then.

These feelings grew overwhelming so I settled into my bed, thinking if I really did like him back or not. I have to decide whether or not... And I have to apologize to him. I patted the corner of my bed where I kept my phone and dug it out from under the mattress.

I checked around the area to see if the others were near, and they weren't. Anxiety flooded through me and I unlocked my phone, then tapped Vic's number in my contacts. I brought the phone to my ear with shaky fingers. “Pick up, Vic. Please,” I pleaded softly, closing my eyes.

There were a few soft rings before the other end finally picked up. I heard an inhale, then he spoke, “What.” Vic's voice was flat and pointed and it stabbed me where he knew I'd hurt most. My feelings for him.

My jaw trembled and I took a shaky breath. “Vic, my feelings for you are so messed up right now and I'm not sure what to think... But I'm still sorry for what I did to you...” I felt a tiny tear fall onto my bed.

The silence between was long. I thought he had put the phone down already, but when I was about to check, he said a single word that made me feel better. “Okay.” He didn't sound sad or angry. It was the kind of 'okay' that made people feel better, even though the world was shit.

“Yeah... And Vic?”

“Hm?”

“I love you, okay.” My feelings imploded at this point.

“Okay,” he said. I bet he couldn't contain the excitement in him.

“Yeah...”

“Yes.”

I replied with a long drawl of 'Mmhm' and Vic and I tried outdoing each other. Sadly, I lost.

“Yup, love.”

“Shut up, Vic,” I laughed a bit at his reply. I sniffled and thought if Vic was in his bed at the same moment, staring at the same wall he turned to every night. I thought of all the stars we saw together on our tours when it was just me, him and the night sky. I smiled at the moments when we'd be running around, with or without other friends, and we'd just be crazy that time, and we'd just be happy.

“Kellin, I'm crazy for you, yeah.”

We'd just be happy and crazy for each other, yeah.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh i noticed a huge mistake here so i had to fix it.:u

anyway, i did like this chapter.