Sequel: My Worst Enemy
Status: completed!

Almost Too Much

Release

-Carabella's POV-

"Here's to us!" I shouted, holding my glass of champagne in the air.

"I can't believe the album is finished already." Mariela smiled, clanking her glass against mine.

"For real, that happened so quick." Wesley agreed, chugging his drink.

Recording took about a month, and we were finally finished. After mixing, the album for Sweet Release would be out in less then a month. The label was really pushing the cd so we could get the band out on tour. So now, we were having a little party at the label to celebrate.

"But I'm really proud of you guys, it doesn't sound rushed at all. It sounds amazing." I complimented, and I meant it.

"We're here!" Jaime sang, busting in through the door with a cake in his hands. We all laughed at him. Tony, Vic and Mike filed in after him.

"Thanks for showing up half an hour late." Rango joked, elbowing Jaime. They'd all become pretty good friends.

"But we brought cake." Mike sulked.

I looked around at all these people crammed into our little party and smiled. My life was amazing. I brought my eyes to Vic, who was making his way towards me.

"Hey." He smiled hugely, planting a kiss on my cheek. I could feel my cheeks warm up.

"Hey hun." I smiled at him back. We weren't dating yet, and we were taking things slow. But I can't say the same for Tony and Mariela. They were already dating, they have sex A LOT, and they're always attached at each others side. It blew my mind; this wasn't like Mariela.

"Congratulations." He rested his hands on my hips.

"Oh, congratulate them, they did way more work then me." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, shut up. Once they start booking shows and interviews, you'll be busy as shit." Vic laughed.

"Can't wait." I said genuinely. I loved my job.

Something caught Vic's eye and I followed his gaze. It was Tony and Mariela, who were sitting by themselves on a couch in the corner, totally immersed in each other. Vic smirked.

"All he talks about is her. Texts her. Calls her. If I was a betting man I'd say he's already in love with her." Vic locked eyes with me.

"Thats good, though, right?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah..." He trailed off.

"What?"

"I'm just worried."

"About?"

"You know..."

"No, Vic, what?"

"That she'll cheat. Or leave." His eyes wandered away from me.

"Oh. I don't know. I've never seen her like this." I admitted.

"Babe?" Vic started. I looked up at him.
"When will that be us? When are we going to make this official?" He added.

"O-oh, Vic, I...you know I'm worried. We'll be on different tours, completely different places, thats a lot of distance for a new relationship." I explained.
He stepped closer to me.
He brought both of his hands up to my cheeks, staring into my eyes intently.

"Car, babe, since I met you, you haven't left my head. I drive myself insane thinking about how perfect you are. You take my breath away every second I see you. You don't feel like this about someone if its not for real. Please, babe, be my girlfriend." Vic whispered.

I shook my head lightly, and tried to form a thought.

"O-of course." I stammered out.

"Really?!" He shouted, causing everyone to turn and look at us. I glanced around at all the faces staring at me, and I blushed madly.

"Yes." I said.

"Woo! Everyone, we're official!" He exclaimed before wrapping his arms around my waist and twirling me around. I giggled before the room erupted in applause and laughter.

---Mariela's POV---

I watched as Vic celebrated with Carabella. I was so happy for her.

I turned back to Tony on the couch, and he smiled and rested his hand on my leg.

"Thats so cute." I swooned at Vic and Carabella. Jason came over and plopped himself on the other side of me on the couch.

"Maybe we'll open for Pierce the Veil now that our manager and our singer have 'inside resources'." Jason chuckled, elbowing me playfully.

Tony hovered me protectively, his gaze not leaving Jason.

"Yeah, I'll definitely work on that." I scoffed, smiling at him.

"Thanks a lot Mariela, for all you've done. You saved us." Jason said warmly, patting my shoulder.

"Of course. I owe you guys a lot too." I agreed. Jason smiled and stood up to rejoin the party.

When I looked back at Tony, his face was hard and tense.

"Tony..." I asked, entangling my fingers with his.

"He likes you." He spat, clearly upset.

"Woah, Tony, calm down. He was just being nice. We work together." I explained, confused.

"Well, I don't like him." Tony confessed, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well, Tony, we're going to go on tour and be hundreds of miles apart, and I'll be with him. You have nothing to worry about." I frowned. Tony usually bent over backwards for me, it was weird to see him upset.

"Don't remind me." He growled, taking his hand away from me and crossing his arms.

I left the conversation there, I wasn't ready to argue about something that was still a few months away.

Mike strolled up to us, oblivious to the tension.

"Get up and party you anti-social butterflies." He laughed.
I chuckled at his play on words.

"Yeah, lets go Tony." I grabbed Tony's hand and pulled him up.
I led him over to Vic and Carabella. Carabella was on the phone. Vic smiled warmly at me.

"Really?! No way." Carabella gushed into the phone. Tony looked at Vic and he just shrugged.

"Oh my god, okay, I'm so excited! Yeah, thanks." Carabella hung up the phone, beaming at me.

"That was really professional." I laughed at her.

"What is the best thing that could ever happen to us." Carabella said, staring directly at me.

"I don't know, just fuckin' tell me!" I laughed.

Carabella stood up on the table behind her and whistled loudly, so everyone turned to look at her.

"I have an announcement!" She shouted. Vic looked at me, and I shook my head, laughing.

"What is it?!" I heard Wesley shout from the back of the room.

"We booked our first tour. Already." She announced, smiling excitedly.

There were cheers everywhere, including myself. I turned towards Tony who was smiling lovingly at me, and he planted a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Thats not all!" She shouted, and the room quieted down again.

"Spit it out!" Jaime spat, clapping his hands excitedly. He was so funny.

"You're opening for...." She trailed off.

"CARABELLA! TELL US!" I screamed, getting sick of her antics.

Her smile spread even wider. "Pierce the Veil."

"No. Way!" I squeeled, while every one else was jumping around and screaming and cheering.

Tony grabbed my shoulders and turned me towards him.

"I guess we don't have to worry about being apart." He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, its short.
I just had surgery for christ sake, give me a break!
love you. :)