Sequel: My Worst Enemy
Status: completed!

Almost Too Much

Let it Begin

-Carabella's POV-

The album would be out next week, so I scheduled a photoshoot for Sweet Release. After the album came out, we would leave for tour with Pierce the Veil the following week.
Naturally, Pierce The Veil came with us everywhere, so they joined us at the photo shoot.
The boys and I sat on the couches in front of the set waiting for the band to come out and start.
"Is there a theme? Or are they just in normal clothes?" Tony asked me suddenly.
My throat got tight. I didn't tell him because I knew he'd be upset.
"Erm...ahah, well..." I stuttered.

"Carabella..." He warned.

"I mean, she's wore skimpier things." I defended. I realized how bad that sounded.

The photographer waltzed over to us, and saved me from having to face Tony.

"Would you like to take a look at them before we start?" He asked me in a thick german accent.

"Yes, please." I stood up, hurrying away from the boys and entering the back room.

I laid my eyes on them.

"Wow. You guys clean up good." I smiled.
The boys all had black tuxedos on with black ties and they looked very sharp and official.
And Mariela looked, well, you know. Like Mariela. She had on black hotpants with a black corset top, with purple lace and accents, and purple suspenders. Her hair was pinned up and curled, her lips painted a rich red, and her eyeliner pulled out into wings. She looked very pin-up-y.

"Mariela, Tony's going to have a heartattack." I sighed.

"It's not my fault. This is what the creative director put me in. They wanted it to be like, Lady and the Tramp, but reversed. So like, Slut and the Suits." She laughed at her own jokes. The boys chuckled too.

"Sex sells, right Car?" Jason laughed.

"I guess so. You guys look great. Ready?" I raised an eyebrow.

They all nodded and we led them out to the set. I kept my back turned towards Tony, I didn't want to see his face.
I heard Jaime whistle and shout something obscene, which made me chuckle.

I gave the band a thumbs up and went back to the couches. Where Tony's angry gaze was staring at me.

"It wasn't my idea, okay? It was the labels! And the creative director! She looks good. You should be proud thats yours!" I rambled off.

He crossed his arms and sat back in the couch.

I turned my attention to the photoshoot.

It went well. We got some adorable ones, ones of Mariela bending forward slightly and winking and blowing a kiss, ones of her pulling on the guys ties, ones of them holding her up. Overall, they looked desirable. Which, in this industry, matters.

Mariela trotted over to us, her heels clicking on the cement floor.

"How'd I do?" She asked us excitedly.

"Great." Mike complimented.

"Really? I was so nervous." She confessed.

"Couldn't tell." Tony mumbled, but she didn't hear him.

"Its freezing in here." She whined, rubbing her arms up and down.

"Because you aren't wearing clothes." Tony said, loud enough for her to hear this time.

"Tony..." She said wearily.

He sighed. "You looked great babe. Go change."

She smiled and ran off towards the dressing room.

"Woooo-eee, she's a cutie, Tone." Mike laughed, elbowing Tony.

Tony waved him off.

Vic wrapped his arm around me and whispered in my ear, "Excited to spend all your time with me on tour?"

I shivered lightly, a smile creeping across my face. "Of course."

He smiled too. My phone vibrated and I took out it out see a message.

(KELLIN :) ; Come talk to me tonight.)

I wrinkled my eyebrows.

"Whats wrong?" Vic noticed immediately.

"Kellin, he wants to talk?" I said, typing back.

(Okay? Just come over later. I'll text you when I'm home.)

(KELLIN :) ; Okay. See you soon.)

I put my phone away.

"You're going?" Vic questioned.

"Well yeah, we're friends." I cocked my head to the side lightly.

"Yeah, you're right. Sorry." He apologized, pulling me closer to him.

"It's okay. Naturally, everyone worries about an ex." I reassured, rubbing his arm lovingly.

"God, you're perfect." He laughed.

"I try." I shrugged.

Just then, one of the make up artists came over to us. She was a petite girl, small chest and butt, she looked young but I figured she was 21 or so. She had snakebites and shoulder length purple hair. She was really cute.

"H-hi, I'm a big fan, I just wanted to say hi." She said quietly.

The guys all stood up and basically trampling her with hugs.

"Nice to meet you!" Jaime said, smothering her in his chest.

I laughed. They loved their fans so much.

We chatted with her for a while, and learned her name was Gabriella, but we could call her Gabby. She was really sweet and shy, which was new for us because everyone in our group was loud and obnoxious.

She took a liking to Tony, who stood a foot taller then her and had to look down to talk to her. They laughed and chatted quietly, just friendly. I hoped it dispersed before Mariela got out here, because I knew she'd flip.

But of course, it didn't.

Mariela and the boys came out of the room and walked to us, laughing and talking about the photoshoot.

Mariela's face immediately dropped when her eyes landed on her boyfriend and the make up artist.

Oh boy.

--MARIELA's POV-

I saw Gabby, who's name I'd learned earlier, bluntly flirting with Tony.

In my head I was furious. He was mine.

I strutted over to the girl and Tony, and tried to look as intimidating as possible.

"Hey, there. Can I borrow my boyfriend for a second?" I said with a sickly sweet smile plastered on my face.

She faltered under my gaze.

"Y-yes, of course." She stammered, stepping away and joining Carabella and the others.

I smiled until she was completely consumed in conversation, and turned to Tony.

"What was that." I said sternly, crossing my arms.

"Mariela, relax. She's a fan. We were just talking." He defended, putting a hand on my waist.

"You guys are isolated, over here by yourselves. Why aren't you with everyone." I smacked my lips together.

"Mariela, it's not a big deal..." He sighed, stepping closer to me.

"You're mine." I growled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

His eyes widened at how aggressive I was being.

"Don't have eyes for anyone but me." I demanded, bringing our faces closer.

His lips parted and he studied my face.

"O-of course." He stuttered.

I slammed our lips together, kissing him passionately. He gladly returned it.

"Ew, guys! Get a room!" Vic yelled, throwing a pillow from the couches at us.

I smiled into the kiss and pulled away. We locked eyes and Tony looked stunned at our previous conversation.

I smirked.

-Tony's POV-

After the photoshoot the girls went home and we went back to Vic and Mike's house. We all plopped down on the couches and watched TV absentmindedly.

"So, did Mariela scold you for talking to Gabby?" Jaime teased.

"Um, I dont know." I rubbed the back of my neck. How she acted still made my head spin. I'd never seen her like that. So dominant and...almost crazy.

"What do you mean?" Mike asked leaning forward. Vic turned his attention to me from the TV as well.

"She just wasn't acting like herself. You know, crazy, limitless Mariela. She was...very controlling."I tried to explain.

"Well, what'd she say?" Vic asked.

"She said 'You're mine.' and 'Don't have eyes for another girl.' and she was really forceful. It was weird." I tried.

"That sounds sexy as hell. A woman who knows what she wants." Mike chuckled, high fiving Jaime.

"No no, it wasn't sexy. It was a little crazy." I admitted, not wanting to paint her in a bad light. I didn't care about her faults, she was amazing for me.

"Then leave her. You don't need someone controlling you. Especially when girls throw themselves at us on tour." Jaime suggested.

"No, I don't want to leave her. At all. I lo-"

"YOU LOVE HER?!" Vic shouted.

I nodded. I did.

"Wow, that was quick." Mike laughed. "Guess she's off limits now."

"She was anyway, Mike." Vic laughed, slapping him lightly.

-Carabella's POV-

Mariela retreated up to her room as soon as we got home.
I texted Kellin to come over.
I was really nervous, I could only assume this was about Vic.
I twittled my thumbs until the door bell rang.

My stomach dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Perfect Mariela isn't so perfect. :)

She's a little psycho. :D