Sequel: My Worst Enemy
Status: completed!

Almost Too Much

Disturbance

-Carabella's POV-

I opened the door to see Kellin, looking clearly upset.

"Kellin, w-whats going on?" I stuttered.

"You're dating him. My best friend. You guys are together!" He exclaimed, marching past me into the house.

"Kellin, you knew we were seeing each other. Why are you so upset?" I tried, using a calm tone. I didn't want to upset him further.

"Why am I upset? He's my best friend. And you're my ex. The one that got away. And I'm supposed to be okay with you dating him?" Kellin snapped at me.

"The one that...what? Kellin! You didn't even tell me thats how you felt. We broke up a while ago. I thought we were on the same page." I crossed my arms over myself, staring at the floor.

"You didn't even ask! HE didn't even ask me!" He shouted.

"Kellin, calm down. I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know!" I defended. Mariela walked down the stairs, she had heard the yelling.

"Dude, whats going on?" She asked, worry etched into her face.

"Its not your business." Kellin spat at her.

"Hold up, you're in MY house, talking to MY best friend. It sure is my business." Mariela raised an eyebrow at him, taking a spot standing next to me. I silently thanked her, she always stood up for me.

"Mariela, seriously, it's not your fucking concern." He spat again. This was so unlike him.

"Get out." She commanded.

"Not until Carabella tells me too." He crossed his arms defiantly, looking at me. He knew I didn't have the guts to tell him to leave.

"Car, tell him. You don't need this." Mariela whispered to me.

"Kellin...you need to leave." I muttered, but he heard me. He stomped out of the house, slamming the door behind him.

"Holy shit." Mariela breathed, patting my shoulder. "Don't let him get to you, you're better then that. You deserve Vic."

I looked at her warmly, "What would I do without you?"

"You'd let everyone walk all over you." She winked, walking back upstairs.

-3 weeks later------

-Carabella's POV-

Finally, we were going on tour. However, our first show was right here in our hometown. We later found out that Sweet Release would play first, then of Mice and Men, and then Pierce The Veil. We were in the venue for soundcheck, when of Mice and Men finally arrived. They were currently in the back with me, and Pierce the Veil, while Mariela and the boys were on stage getting ready to practice.

I guess they all already knew each other because they all cheered and hugged like old times. I stood awkwardly in the corner. Finally Vic's eyes met mine and he grabbed my wrist and pullled me over to everyone.

"Hey guys, this is my beautiful girlfriend, slash manager for Sweet Release, Carabella." He smiled, showing me off. I blushed lightly and mumbled a greeting.

I heard Mariela testing out the mic in the main room.

"Their singer is a girl?" Tino asked.

"Yeah, she's my best friend. Her name is Mariela." I smiled, proudly.

"Two girls in one tour? Score!" Alan joked.

"Woah, the other one is taken too." Mike laughed, jerking his thumb in the direction of Tony.

"Oh come on, you didn't save us any!?" Aaron laughed, elbowing Tony lightly.

"Yeah, and wait til you see her." Tony smiled proudly, laughing with him.

"Damn, is she hot?" Phil smiled.

"Well, if she's half as gorgeous as her best friend, I'm sure she is." Austin smiled sweetly at me. Vic wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiled down at me.

"I wanna check these guys out, our manager told us they're ones to watch." Phil said, leading all of us out to the floor in front of the band.

"HEY GUYS!" Mariela shouted, because they hadn't started a song yet.

We all laughed and waved back.

She had on short red jean shorts and a white, slouchy tank top with a black skull on it. Her hair was in a messy pony. Her outfit showed off her...assets...which I'm sure Tony was just thrilled about.

"Wow." Tino breathed, making Tony tense up beside me. Vic laughed and patted him on the shoulder.

"Where did you two come from? Do they breed gorgeous girls somewhere? You guys are like straight out of a movie." Alan teased, smiling happily at me.

"I'm so lucky." Vic whispered in my ear, planting a kiss on my cheek.
Alan's eyes were fixated on Mariela, who was sitting on the stage waiting for Jason to get done fucking around with his guitar.

"Wait til you hear her sing. She's mindblowing." Jaime commented, standing next to Alan. I looked over at Tony. He already had his death glare ready. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"We're going to start now!" Mariela yelled at me, jumping up and giving me a thumbs up. I laughed and shot her one back.
The heavy first notes rang out and she began to sing.
And she was fantastic as always.

I looked over to see Of Mice and Men's reactions. Austin's mouth was open, looking surprised. Then he smiled hugely. He looked back at me and gave me a thumbs up. I winked, and turned my gaze back to the stage.

-Mariela's POV-

I finished the song, ecstatic for the show tonight. I felt so good about this.

The boys all clapped and I smiled back. One of the sound guys said the bass sounded wierd so they started monkeying with it before we could continue. I laid down on the stage on my stomach. I put my elbows right on the edge, propped myself up and scanned the group for Tony. My eyes met his and he smiled. I motioned for him to come over.
When he got up to the stage his shoulders just barely cleared the stage, and he stood right in front of me.

"This is the only time we'll be face to face like this without you having to look down." I laughed.

He smiled and leaned in, brushing his lips against mine. I sighed happily.

"They all think you're gorgeous." He snorted.

"Wow, say that like you don't think so." I mocked hurt.

"You know I think you are. But I don't want them all over you." Tony warned.

"Oh, calm down." I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's always you. Can't someone bother Carabella for a while?" He groaned, leaning his forehead against mine.

"They do, you just don't notice until they look at me." I smiled, kissing him again softly.

"You make me really happy." Tony smiled.

"You make me happy too. We've been together for like, three months." I said excitedly.

"Mariela...babe, I.." He stopped, pulling away slightly.

I perked up. "What?"

He rambled something off so quick I couldn't hear him.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

He said it a little louder but I couldn't hear him still.

"What?!" I asked louder, because I was frustrated.

"I love you." He said slower. I decided to play it out a little longer.

"Oh my god, Tony, speak up." I complained.

"I. LOVE. YOU." He said loudly, clearly getting mad.

I laughed, and everyone behind us stared right at us. Tony glanced over his shoulder and blushed slightly, turning back to me.

"You heard me before didn't you." Tony whined.

"Yeah, but I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
GOD I KNOW I SUCK. ITS BEEN SO LONG. :(