Sequel: My Worst Enemy
Status: completed!

Almost Too Much

Independence

-Mariela's POV-
It had been a couple days since Tony and I decided to be assholes to each other, and things had gotten a bit better, with Austin's advice. He knew exactly what to say when I needed it.
We had a big meet and greet today, so all the bands were sitting in the room waiting for the fans to get here.
Honestly, I knew I'd probably just be watching the fans with Pierce The Veil and Of Mice and Men, and I was okay with that. I knew I had to put in my time just like everyone else.

"I'm going to pretend we aren't together when the fans get here, because you're hot, some girls are nuts, and I don't want to die." I smiled up at Tony as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Deal. Who are you again?" He laughed. I smacked him lightly on the chest.

"Everyone ready?" Tino asked loudly.

We all nodded and he gave a thumbs up to the event staff and they opened the doors. The fans that had meet and greet passes filed in, and most of them were girls. Near the back there were a group of four guys, who filed in last. Two of them were wearing Sweet Release shirts. My breath got caught in my throat, and a huge smile erupted on my face.

The boys scanned the room and finally found me, and practically ran to me.

"We're huge fans, seriously," The first one gushed, holding out a cd to sign. I got out my sharpie and scribbled my name across the front.

"Thank you, it means so much."

"Can we all get a picture with you?" Another asked, smiling sweetly, his cheeks painted pink.

"You guys can get as many pictures with me as you want. I have a feeling you four are the only ones here for us." I chuckled, half joking.

"We met a bunch of fans of yours outside in line, they just didn't have passes. You guys are really making an impact on the scene." Another said, giddy with excitement.

"Well get over here!" I spread my arms out, letting them all take their spots next to me. I posed for about 10 pictures with them.

"Thank you so much," They all gushed before being ushered out of the room.

Tony walked over to me, I smiled at him until I saw he was scowling.

"What?" I said, automatically getting mad.

"Do you have to flirt with everyone you meet. Literally." He seethed, grabbing my hand.

"They were fans, I was being nice. You're crazy." I spat, frowning.

He frowned too. "I'm sorry...you're right." He admitted.
I raised my eyebrows, he never tells me I'm right.

"I usually am." I smiled and he laughed at me.

"We have a bunch of press and stuff to do now, so try not to get in to too much trouble." Tony said, kissing my forehead before waltzing out the door with Vic, Mike and Jaime.
Carabella was sitting in the corner in a chair, looking like death.

"Bell, whats wrong?" I said, walking up to her.

"I feel like shit." She groaned.

"Don't you have to go with them?" I asked.

"Yeah..." She groaned again, looking up at me.

"You should get some rest..." I trailed off, looking at her warily. Something was up.

"I'll just go with them. I love you, see you later." She mumbled, standing up and dragging herself out of the door.

I looked around the room to see who was left.

"Austin!" I called, jogging across the room.

"Hey." He smiled a big genuine smile at me, like he always did.

"Did you see where my guys went? Rango always drags me with them." I laughed.

"No, I didn't I wasn't paying attention." He kept smiling.

"Oh, god. I'm going to be so bored." I whined.

"No you're not." Austin laughed, hooking his arm with mine and trotting off. I had to pratically run to keep up, because his legs were so much longer.

"Where are you taking me?" I laughed, still running to keep up.

"Just to our bus. We can play games!" He said excitedly, like a little kid. I chuckled and went along with it.

He burst in the door of his bus. "Look who I brought!"

"Mariellllllllaaaa!" Tino yelled, laughing.

"My little pretty kitty," Alan chuckled, stroking my hair jokingly.

"God you're a creep. Why do girls like you." I rolled my eyes.

"You'd like me too if you saw my d--"

"Ew, Alan. Stop." Austin scolded him, laughing slightly.

"Yeah I'm happily taken." I smiled. I felt Austin stiffen next to me. I swallowed. Oh, no.

"Come on," He quickly recovered, pulling me back to the back room where a WII was set up.

"What are we playing!?" I said excitedly.

"Mario!" He exclaimed, bending down to turn on the system and plopping himself down next to me.

"Are you going to make me be Luigi? I always have to play second player with Tony!" I chuckled.

"You'll never be second in my book, Mar. You can be Mario." He laughed, but I couldn't help but take note of the sincerity of his words. I smiled softly and navigated through the menu.
Finally the game started.

"What are you doing you pushed me off!" He exclaimed, laughing loudly.

"I did not! You just SUCK!" I laughed back, elbowing him lightly.

"Oh whatever," He scoffed, continuing to play the game.
About ten more minutes passed and he fell off again.

"God dammit Mariela!" He shouted, a completely defeated look on his face.

"That. Wasn't. Me!" I gasped out between laughs.

He pushed my shoulder jokingly.

I pushed back.

"Don't start with me," He warned, chuckling.

"Don't YOU start with me." I laughed, shoving him again.
He tackled me fullforce, tickling my sides madly.

"Hahahaha, oh my god, ahahahah Austin! S-Stop! ahahahaha!" I laughed loudly, thrashing around under him.

"Hey guys, it sounds a little sexual in here, can we calm it down? I don't care if you fuck, just like tape her mouth shut or something." Alan came busting in, stopping Austin and I dead in our tracks, with him holding himself above me.

"And, I won't tell Tony what I'm looking at because he would murder our frontman and I need him." Alan added, leaving the room.

Austin smiled down at me sheepishly, and I smiled back.

"Eh, sorry." He chuckled, pushing himself up and off of me.

"Don't be." I winked.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "You're..."

"I'm what."

"A bad girl." He chuckled.

"The best and baddest." I chuckled, standing up and smoothing out my clothes.

He looked me up and down and smirked.

The baddest.