Sequel: My Worst Enemy
Status: completed!

Almost Too Much

Cradles and Chaos

-Mariela's POV-

I loved my life.

Every night, I performed, every night we got more fans and followers and people who genuinely loved us. And every night, I gave them what they wanted.

I was currently back stage, waiting for Pierce the Veil to be done playing, so Tony and I could go get some food and just hang out. Its hard to find alone time on tour.

I leaned against the cool wall, and scrolled through instagram out of boredom.

"You have instagram!?" Austin's voice scared me so much I almost dropped my phone.

"I do, you creep!" I laughed, elbowing him playfully. He smiled and leaned against the wall next to me.

"Let me follow you!" He whined.

"I already follow you." I laughed.

"Whats your namey thing?" He asked.

I chuckled at his impressive vocabulary.

"Mariela_SR." I told him.

A little notification popped on my phone telling me he was indeed now following me.

"Snap a pic!" He chimed, and we both posed in front of his camera with our tongues out.

"Oh thats cute." I laughed, examining the photo. He hit continue and then typed in; "@Mariela_SR and I at the show. Ain't she a looker?"

I laughed, and then realized how bad that probably looked.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked me, sliding his phone back in his pocket.

"Eh, Tony and I are going to get some dinner and relax." I said.

His face fell a little bit. "Oh, okay. I'll talk to you later alright?" And with that, he walked off.

I raised an eyebrow. Knowing how he felt made everything harder.

I heard the boys ending their set, and shortly after Tony trotted up to me and placed his hands on either side of my head.

"Hey, sweaty." I chuckled, looking at his sweat covered biceps and hair...kinda sexy if you ask me.

He peaked up at me through his curtain of hair and smiled. "Hey."

"Go shower so we can eat." I laughed, pecking him lightly.

"Do we even have to go out? I just want you alone." He growled quietly, leaning in and kissing my earlobe. I shivered slightly.

"Oh, I like the sound of that. Do we get a hotel tonight?" I asked, because all the days seemed to run together.

"We do. And I'm sure if we're all over each other Austin and Wesley will let us have the room to ourselves." He purred, tracing my jawline with his pointer finger.

"A-Austin and Wesley?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, that's who we got paired with for the room."

"And who was responsible for that?"

"Carabella."

I groaned in my head, I'd have to yell at her for that later.

"Let's go, beautiful." He whispered, grabbing my hand and leading me out to the chilly Chicago air.

We relaxed outside on the bench, enjoying the night air until everyone was ready to head to the hotel. We two nights here before we left for Minneapolis.

Finally we got to the hotel and all situated.

"We're roomies!" Wesley ran by with his small bag and kissed my cheek as he raced ahead of us down the hallway to our room. I chuckled, as did Tony, who smiled down at me happily.

Austin trotted up next to me on the other side, and I tensed up slightly.

"Hey, what are you guys up to tonight?" I asked, smiling. He smiled back, but I could tell he wasn't the happiest.

"I don't know, Vic said he wanted to play Call of Duty. I might go over there." He said, clearly desperate for a reason to not be in the room with us.

"Yeah, okay." I mumbled.

We arrived at the room, which was beautiful, and I happily threw my things on the floor and hopped onto the big white bed.

"This is what heaven must be." I mumbled into the pillows, only causing Wesley to laugh at me.

"We haven't been on tour that long, drama queen." He laughed.

I groaned at him and continued to enjoy my little slice of paradise on this huge, fluffy bed. Tony laid down next to me on his back. I propped myself on my elbows to look at him.

"Hey perfect." I purred, forgetting who was in the room with us. He blushed slightly and chuckled.

"Hell no. This will not happen all night." Wesley said, "Austin and I do not want to listen to you two go at it all night."

"Thats for sure." Austin spat, and though he sounded playful, I knew he wasn't playing.