Sequel: My Worst Enemy
Status: completed!

Almost Too Much

Unknown Boundaries

-Mariela's POV-

The door clicked behind Austin as he stormed out.

"Whats his problem?" Tony asked Wesley and I. Wesley got all red and stuttered.

"I-I...um. Maybe he's just uncomfortable...I...I'll go check on him!" He stammered, running out of the room after him.

Wesley acted like he knew that Austin cared for me...which upset me. Austin shouldn't be going around telling people that.

Tony laid on the bed and looked at me warily.

"Mar..." he whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Does Austin like you?" He asked slowly.

"I don't know." I lied, I wasn't about to tell him what Austin said to me.

"Yes, you do. Tell me." Tony's eyes darkened, and his face hardened.

"Tony, I know nothing more than you do." I said, sticking to my plan.

He stared at me for a moment before softening slightly. "I'm sorry, I just don't want you to leave for someone better."

"Better? Tony, no ones better." I soothed, taking his hair in my fingers and twirling it softly.

"Mariela, don't. I see the way your male fans look at you, and all the guys. You could have anyone."

"I don't want anyone else." I said, but Austin kept creeping into my head.

"I hope not. Because I don't want anyone else either." He whispered, leaning in to press his lips against my forehead. A shiver of guilt and pleasure ran down my back. Thank god Tony only took it as pleasure.

He rested his hand on my lower back and began to massage circles.
I leaned into him, closing my eyes.

"You're so gorgeous." He whispered in my ear, kissing it lightly.

"I love you." I said, it rolled off of my tongue effortlessly, I wasn't sure how I meant it.

He pulled back and looked me dead in the eyes.

"I promise, I love you more." He whispered. It almost destroyed me.

"Can we just cuddle." I whimpered.

"Of course." He laughed, plopping down on his back and opening up his arms, inviting me in.

I took it willingly, resting my head on his chest. His arms enveloped me.

"Babe, everything alright?" He asked, exhaling. I listened to his heartbeat for a few moments before answering.

"Yes, how could anything be wrong?" I asked, wondering how Austin, a boy I met a few weeks ago, could cloud up my feelings for the first boy I've dated and actually cared about.

A few hours passed and Tony had fallen asleep, breathing heavily. I listened to his breath, his heartbeat. I couldn't sleep.

I looked at the clock. 2 A.M. I sighed, and the door burst open.

"Wesley, I told her! I already told her that I liked her!" Austin's voice rang out, and slurred, clearly indicated he was drunk. Tony shot up, sitting next to me and raising his eyebrow.

"Dude, shush." Wesley said harshly, turning towards us.

"Who is he talking about." Tony snapped, already knowing the answer.

"Uh-I don't--"

"Yes you do."

"Mariela." Wesley said, and looked at me apologetically.

"Wes!" I snapped, hopping out of bed.

"You've got to be kidding! You lied to me." Tony said, jumping up to.

"Tone, it's not like that I-"

"Shut up. I'll be in Jaime's room." He groaned, stomping out.

"Austin, are you serious!" I turned on my heels to him, furious.

"What?" He put his hands up sloppily. His hair was flopping to the side, and his clothes even looked disheveled, but he still looked....flawless. I immediately softened, angry I couldn't stay mad.

"Why would you do that to me." I asked, playing on the fact I knew he had a soft spot for me.

"I'm going to leave now." Wesley said awkwardly, sneaking out of the room.

"I didn't mean to...I..." He slurred, plopping on the bed.

I walked over to him and stepped in front of him.

"Austin, please, don't make this harder for me than it already is." I begged, my voice barely above a whisper.

"What do you mean..." He asked, seemingly sobering up.

"I don't date people. I'm never in serious relationships. I get bored and move on to the next. But I didn't do that with Tony. And then you sweep in and invade my mind at the times when Tony should be the only guy I think about. So I'm trying to not think about you. Trying not to care. I told Tony I didn't know if you liked me, literally three hours ago. And then you burst in and yelled that you told me." I explained, trying to be as honest as possible.

"You think about me?" He asked, his award winning smile lighting up his face.

"That would be all you got out of that." I rolled my eyes, resisting the urge to chuckle.

"He obviously doesn't care about you that much if he left you alone in here with me." He whispered, locking eyes with me. He was so tall, even sitting on the bed with me standing he was eye level with me.

It did strike me as wierd that he left me here with Austin.

"Please, come here." Austin said, almost desperate.

"I can't."

"Please."

"I can't Austin, I have a boyfriend."

"I need you closer to me." He whispered. And I couldn't control myself. I crashed into his arms, burrying my face into his neck. His strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me as close as he could.

His breath tickled my hair as he inhaled deeply.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since I met you." He confessed quietly.

I tried to speak but he stopped me.

"Mar, don't say anything back just because I am. You don't even have to talk. I just needed to do this." He interrupted, exhaling slowly.

I nodded softly, letting a few tears escape from my eyes. It didn't feel wrong being in another mans arms like it should.

Then it occurred to me, he had been drinking.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked, pulling away to look at him.

"Not that much, I-"

"You're only doing this because you're drunk."

"No, Mar, you know thats not-"

"Get out." I spat.

"Mariela, stop,"

"Get out please." I almost yelled, tears welling up. I should have known it was too good to be true.

His head hung low as he left the room. I inhaled sharply to compose myself and made my way to Jaime's room.

I knocked, and he opened the door revealing Vic and Carabella cuddling on the couch watching a movie.

"Hey, is he here?" I asked shakily. It was evident I'd been crying.

"Uh, yeah. He's on the balcony." Jaime said sympathetically, stepping out of the way for me.

"Mar, are you okay?" Carabella jumped up, stepping in front of me.

"Yeah, I just need to talk to Tony." I whispered.

She nodded softly, knowing I'd tell her later. I smiled weakly at Vic before stepping out into the cold air on the balcony.

He was leaning on the railing overlooking the city, texting on his phone.

"Tony." I said softly, but I knew he heard me. He slid his phone into his pocket and turned to me.

"Tone, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I didn't want the tour to be weird and I didn't want you to be mad at him, he is your friend and-"

"Shh, Mariela. It's okay. I over-reacted." He admitted shyly.

My mouth fell open a little, surprised. "Tony, I should have told you."

"Yeah, you should have." He chuckled. "But I didn't need to be so rude either. You told me you only wanted me, and I'll just have to believe you." Tony finished.

My heart melted at how great he was to me, even though I knew I wasn't being great to him.

"What happened after I left the room." He asked.

I decided I would be honest.

"I asked why he would try and make things hard on me. And he clearly had been drinking. And then we hugged and I asked him to leave." I shortened it as much as I could, leaving out the part about me thinking about Austin and how intimate the hug was.

He exhaled slowly. "Okay. I can handle that." He said calmly.

I chuckled at him. "You're amazing."

"You're pretty fantastic yourself."

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you, too." I answered, wrapping my arms around his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooh, getting exciting! :D

Comment&rec&subscribe
lots of love.