Sequel: My Worst Enemy
Status: completed!

Almost Too Much

Unbelievable

-Carabella's POV-

I went to Wesley's room cautiously, nervous at what they had to tell me. Were they breaking up? Was someone leaving?

As their manager, I was upset they thought they could make any decision without me anyway, but lets face it, they were the talent. They could do whatever.

I knocked on the door nervously and Rango answered it, letting me in. They were all sitting in silence and I got even more nervous.

"I guess I'll talk." Wesley rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Whats going on." I snapped, eager to figure this out. "It's not good for me to be stressed, you know, I have a baby in me."

"Yes, we know. Thats part of why we made this decision." Jason soothed. He was always the calm one.

"What decision?" I asked.

Mariela sat to my left, twiddling her thumbs.

"We want to pull ourselves from the rest of the tour." She said softly.

"You want to what?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"We think its for the best. You're pregnant and exhausted, and you know you want to be power mom, and you can't take care of us and little Fuentes. And Mariela needs time to figure things out. We all do. This was so rushed. We aren't breaking up, we're not dumb enough to do that. But this tour isn't for us." Rango explained.

"You don't just get to do that. Bands don't do that. Your fans will not forgive you." I scolded, standing up with my hands on my hips.

"They will, we'll win them back if we have to. I really feel like this is the best decision for the band." Jason said, being the voice of reason.

"You guys, this isn't how it works. I don't think thats a good idea at all." I argued, knowing I wouldn't win this fight anyway.

"There's more, Car." Mariela warned.

"What else could you possibly have to load on me." I shifted my weight between my feet.

"I think Vic should move into our house. And I'll move out..." She continued. My jaw dropped.

"You don't want to live together...?" I asked, shocked. We owned that house together, we earned it.

"You love that house, and its perfect for a baby. You knew this would happen once the baby came anyway. And Wes and I found this gorgeous house online just a few miles away from where we live now. I'd be within walking distance. And Austin lives across the street, so I'd be closer to him and-"

"Woah, stop." I cut her off. "Austin? Are you serious."

"Y-yeah." She mumbled.

"Thats what you want. Who you want. You want to try things with Austin."

"Tony isn't an option."

"He's always an option."

"Not after what he said to me he's not. I need to find my confidence again and being with someone who wishes he never loved me is not how to do that." She spat angrily. I flinched slightly. But I knew in some twisted way....she was right.

I let it all sink in.

"So this is it? We go home, what, tomorrow? You move out? And I wait for Vic to come home?" I asked softly. So much was changing so quick.

"Car, stop making it sound like I'm breaking up with you." Mariela chuckled. "I love you. You're my best friend. And I'm doing what you told me to do. I'm going to be there every step of the way with little Fuentes. But I can't do those things with Tony like this." She explained.

"I love you too." I smiled, hugging her tightly.

"I guess I'll take care of like, the hard part of pulling a band out of tour. The announcements and shit." I groaned.

"You're the best." She said softly.

"Wait, what if Vic doesn't want to live with me?" I said suddenly. What if this was too much and he didn't want to live with me?!

They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"He wants to live with you. Shut up." Wesley laughed.

I smiled widely at them. "Mar, you've got to tell Tony."

"What." Her face dropped.

"I can't do that to him." I admitted.

"I can't either." She whispered.

I shrugged, and smiled sympathetically at her.

This was going to be a rough day.

----Mariela's POV----

I turned and looked at the guys.

"Should I tell him?" I asked.

"I don't know Mar. Thats a tough one." Jason sighed.

"I guess I've got nothing left to lose, right?" I shrugged, leaving to find Tony. I walked down the hall and to the room Jaime and Tony shared.

I knocked on the door. I hoped Tony would answer it so he had to deal with me, but Jaime was the one behind the door.

"Hey, Mar, what's up?" He said perkily. I loved that about Jaime. Nothing was ever wrong.

"Can I talk to Tony?" I asked squeekily. I was so nervous I'm sure Jaime could see me shaking.

"Uh, yeah, for sure, come in." Jaime stepped out of the way. "He's on the balcony."

I nodded and made my way towards the glass sliding door, and slid it open carefully.
He was facing away from me, looking out towards the city.

"Hey." I said softly.

He turned his head and our eyes connected, I felt weak in the knees.

"Mar, hey." He said surprised.

"I need to tell you something." I whispered.

"What is it..." He half groaned, half whispered.

"We're pulling ourselves from the rest of the tour. I'm moving out of my house too, but I guess you don't care about that." I stared down at my feet.

"You're...you're leaving the tour?" He repeated.

"Yeah, and Wes and I found this really nice house so Carabella can have Vic move in, and it's only a few blocks away." I continued, trying to make things less awkward.

"W-why..." He stammered.

"We both know I don't belong here right now." I looked up at him. He looked...disoriented.

He nodded softly. "Does Austin know?"

"N-not yet. But he won't mind." I avoided the question.

"I know you guys are...getting serious." He said. He didn't have to tell me balatantly that he knew we had sex. I could hear it in the broken tone of his voice.

"It's not like we're together." I defended, trying to comfort him.

"You don't have to be. He has more of you than I do, and that's enough." He said sternly.

"I guess this is goodbye." I changed the subject quickly.

"Thats it? You're going to leave. Move out of your house. Date...A-Austin. And we're never going to see each other?"

"Do you have another plan?"

"No."

"Then yes. That's it." I said, trying to hold my ground, even though I wanted to melt into his arms and let him make everything okay.

He clenched his jaw. "Get out then."

I nodded quickly, blinking back the tears in my eyes. I ran back to my hotel room and began frantically throwing things into my suitcase.

"Woah, Mar, what's going on?!" Austin said, jumping out of bed.

"We're pulling ourselves from the tour." I said while tornadoing around the room and gathering my things, messily throwing them into my bag, tears falling from my eyes.

"You're what? You can't..." He said sadly.

I stopped my hectic packing momentarily to look at him. He looked really upset.

"Austin, Wes and I are moving into that house across from you." I said softly.

A huge smile broke across his face. "Really?"

"Yeah." I cracked a smile as well.

His arms engulfed me in a hug and I allowed myself to relax in his embrace.

Sometimes you have to learn to love what is good for you.
♠ ♠ ♠
TO THE SEQUEL! :D Don't kill me plz.