Sequel: My Worst Enemy
Status: completed!

Almost Too Much

Sweet like Sugar

-Carabella's POV--

It took what seemed like hours, but Vic finally got everyone out of the house.
It was just him, Mike, and me.

"So, Mike..." Vic started, smiling at him.

"Oh no. What." Mike looked up at his from his phone.

"Don't you have plans tonight? It's a beautiful Friday night." Vic said.

"Um. Do you want me to have plans?" Mike asked, chuckling slightly.

"Yes." Vic said bluntly.

"Vic!" I slapped his arm. "Its his house too."

"It's fine, Tony asked me to come over anyway. Relax, I'm leaving love birds." Mike laughed, standing up and searching for his car keys. I blushed.

Mike made his way out and Vic smiled at me. "We're finally alone!"

"Haaha, yeah. I know. What are we going to do?" I smiled back. His smile was infectious.

"I just want to talk to you. I want to know you." Vic said, stepping towards me and pushing a lock of hair out of my face.

"Aw, okay." I swooned. Sometimes I wish I could be more like Mariela. She would have said something sexy and alluring. I just blush and freak out.

His grin spread farther and he led me back down to the basement.

The environment is amazing down here. It's inspiring and calm.

He sat on the couch with an acoustic guitar in his hand and patted the cushion next to him. I walked over and sat down, slightly angled towards him.

"Are you going to sing for me?" I asked, trying to hide my extreme hope that he would.

"Of course, you wanted me to." He smiled back.
He began strumming, and launched into "Hold On Till May". I tried to not too obviously show what I was thinking.

But I was amazed. He is so talented, and sweet. I could not comprehend how he ended up in my life like this.
I thought of Kellin. He introduced us. And now he hates me. Or acts like it.
I refocused on Vic. Oh, Vic. I felt like I was thirteen liking my first boy. I couldn't get him out of my head.
When he was finished, my mouth hung open.

"Babe?" He laughed, leaning over to put the guitar on its rack and then leaning back towards me.

"You seriously leave me breathless." I muttered.

"Really?" He smiled, his eyes lighting up.

"Yes." I breathed.

"You too. I'm serious. When you walked in today, Jaime had to elbow me to bring me back down to earth. You're so perfect." He whispered the last part, my heart skipped a beat.

"Vic, I-" I started.

"Stop, just relax. Take in the moment." He said, leaning in so our faces were only inches apart.
I stared into his gorgeous eyes, and my breath hitched in my throat. How was I blessed with such an amazing person.

"I have to tell you something." Vic whispered, I could feel his breath on my lips.

"Okay," I breathed, trying to concentrate.

"If I kiss you, you're mine." He murmured, letting his hand run through my hair.

"Kiss away, then," I said.

He brushed his lips against mine softly, but it was enough to send me into oblivion. I was so happy.

He kissed me again, with a little more force, and our mouths moved in perfect motion together.

We pulled away and he looked me lovingly.

"Amazing, as expected." He grinned.

He grabbed my hand and rubbed circles into it with his thumb.
I smiled, but it slowly faded.

"What do we do about Kellin?" I asked quietly.

"Oh..." He breathed out. "I don't know."

"I cannot come betweem you and him." I said sadly.

"Well, so thats it? If he's not okay with it we're done?" Vic got slightly mad.

I didn't say anything. His face softened.

"I'll talk to him, okay." He said, still rubbing my hand. "It'll work out. I won't ruin this."

I nodded, smiling softly, and stole another sugar sweet kiss.

-Mike's POV-

I drove to Tony's apartment after I left my house.
Because Vic needed to get Carabella alone. I can only imagine what they're doing. In my house.

I just walked right into Tony's apartment.

"Tone!" I shouted. He came out of the kitchen with a bottle of water in his hand.

"Hey, man." He greeted, and plopped himself down on the couch.
I plopped next to him.

"Whats going on?" I asked him.

"Oh, nothing. Just hanging out. Thinking." Tony got this forlorn look on his face.

"Oh, no." I raised an eyebrow. "I know that look."

"What?" He said defensively.

"Thats the look you get when you get all googly eyed over a girl. But props, man, Mariela is fuckin' hot." I complimented.

"She's not hot. She's stunning." He corrected.

"Yeah, you've got it bad." I laughed, patting his shoulder. "But be careful about her. You know her rep."

"I think I can break her down, get her to commit." He said.

"Already thinking about commitment huh? Crazy." I mused.

"I won't rush it though. She's a wild one." He leaned back, sighing.

-Mariela's POV-

I will still awake, sitting on the couch when Carabella came home.

"Hey, I thought you were going to bed?" She said to me, putting her purse down on the table by the door and coming to sit next to me.

"Yeah, I'm so tired I can't sleep." I explained. "I feel like my eyes are glued open."

"So, Vic kissed me!" She shrieked, completely ignoring my complaint.

"No way! Was it amazing!" I asked, grabbing her hands so we could do a little happy dance on the couch together.

"It was more than amazing, it was mind blowing!" She sang, jumping up and down on the couch with me.

"Did he just kiss you! Did he talk! What happened! Spill!" I kept dancing with her.

She stopped, and smiled. "He said, 'if I kiss you, you're mine." She used her best Vic imitation voice.

I laughed, and smiled. "Thats kinda sexy."

"It was super sexy." She agreed, and we both plopped back down on the couch.

"You should call my dad!" I shouted, whipping out my cellphone and handing it to her.

"Mar, its like one a.m.," She laughed.

"He's in Tokyo, he's up." I explained.

"Oh, okay! This is so exciting." She gushed, dialing my Dad's number.

I watched her as she put the phone up to her ear.

"Hey--No, its Carabella. Hiiii. Yeah, actually I called asking for a favor. You what?....no way! Thats why I called...yeah. Oh my god, for sure. Next Tuesday? Okay, for sure. Thank you!" The phone conversation only lasted about two minutes.

"Well!?" I shouted.

"He said he was going to call us anyway! He said they have an opening for a new band manager, they just signed the band last week and they don't have enough managers. So thats where we come in!" She explained, getting all jittery and excited.

"We? I don't want to do that!" I said.

"You don't have to, he was going to offer it to us and ask which one of us wanted it. So I'm going to do it." She smiled.

"Woo! I'm so excited for you." I said, hugging her.

Now I just need to find something...
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously hate writing from a guy's pov, because I feel like I fuck it up because I'm a woman. ahahaha. Sorry if it just ruins your life.
But I feel like Mike is a pretty chill, straight forward guy.
and bare with me, i know the way Carabella got the job isn't very good. I KNOW OKAY. but she needs it, its gonna help with the plot.