Sequel: My Worst Enemy
Status: completed!

Almost Too Much

Jump In

-Mariela's POV-
All week I had been rehearsing and practicing with the band and I really grew to love them.
We make an amazing group and I really think we're going to pull this off.
We were in the studio, finally going through pre-production where we just sing and play all day.
And the door to the studio flew open. I knew better then to stop singing so I continued with the song we were playing.
Tony waltzed in and he lit up seeing my practicing with my new band.

I noticed the music died down and I looked around at the guys.

"What the hell guys?" I laughed, looking around at them.
Then I realized, they probably aren't used to Tony Perry walking in on their rehearsals.

"No, keep going, you guys are super good." Tony encouraged. I smiled at him, and he returned it.

They launched back into the song, I could tell they put their everything into it. So I did the same.
When we were done, our producer, Todd, stood up.
"That was the best it's ever sounded. Great job guys. That should definitely be the single." He said, writing down some notes on his iPad.

I nodded, whiping my forehead off. I hated being sweaty.

Tony held a finger up and motioned me over to him.

I trotted over, breathing a little heavier then normal.

"You are just mindblowing. I didn't even know you could sing." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"Ew, Tony, don't! I'm so sweaty!" I objected, but I couldn't pull away.

"I love it!" He laughed, squeezing me tighter.

"You guys know each other personally?!" Jason's voice rang out from behind me. I pulled away and stood next to Tony.

"Haha, yeah." he laughed, "I'm her..." He stopped.

"Future boyfriend." I finished for him. He looked at me with a huge grin.

"What?!" Wesley spazzed. "You guys...you...and Tony...Perry..." He stammered.

"Yup." I agreed, scooting closer to Tony as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"That's probably the coolest thing ever." Rango laughed, high fiving me.

"You're manager is with Vic." I said, raising my eyebrows at them. I'm surprised they didn't already know that, Vic and Carabella were together all the time.

"No fuckin' way." Jason laughed. "Who knew."

"Clearly not you guys." I chuckled.

"I just came to watch. Get back to work slacker." Tony said to me, plopping himself into a chair.

"C'mon boys, lets go." I motioned back towards our rehearsal space.

We played four more songs and I was exhausted by the end.

I slumped over to Tony. "I need to get in shape."

"Oh shut up, you're a toothpick. Except your butt. And boobs." Tony laughed.
He stayed sitting and I stood in between his legs. He looked up and me and rested his hands on my hips.

"Are you calling me fat...." I trailed off.

"God no! You're fit. You're perfect." He smiled.

"Ew, get a room." Wesley joked, whipping my butt with a towel as he exited the room.

"Bye guys!" I waved as they left.

"I'm going home too. Lock up when you're done." Todd said, smiling as he left as well.

"When do you officially start recording?" He asked.

"Next week sometime. It's all happening so quick." I sighed, stressing out a little bit.

"I can't imagine someone who could handle it better than you." He stood up, planting a small, sweet kiss on my lips.

"You know what I need?" I whispered.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"To go out. To a club. And dance." I grinned.

"I'll call the boys." He said excitedly.

------------------

Carabella and I were getting ready in the bathroom upstairs, as all the boys waited for us downstairs.

"Do you like it?" Cara asked, spinning around so I could see all of her outfit.

"Oh my god, daaaaaamn." I said, looking at her. My best friend is beautiful. She had a tight, one shoulder red dress on, that cut off mid-thigh. It was bedazzled on the top. It complimented her eyes and skin color perfect.

"Thanks! Go put yours on!" She said, shoving my dress towards me. I obeyed, and came back to the bathroom clad in the shortest dress I've ever worn.

It was black, completely covered in sequins. It was strapless, and I loved it. I threw on a pair of yellow pumps and a shiny rhinestone choker to complete it.

"God, you're sexy. Tony's gonna die." She laughed.
We did our hair (she curled hers, and I straightened mine) and our make up and looped arms.

"Ready?" She smiled. I nodded and we walked down stairs together.

The boys will be boys, so we heard a chorus of "daaaaaaaamn"s and whistles. Carabella blushed and I just laughed.

Vic practically tackled Carabella as soon as she was on the floor and started kissing her lips, cheeks and neck.

"Do we have to go out? We could just stay in..." He mumbled.

"Ew Vic. I can hear you." I stuck my tongue out in disgust.

"I don't care.." He continued smothering her in kisses.

I made eye contact with Tony, who had a smug smirk on his face. He looked me up and down. I winked at him.

"You're not leaving my side tonight." He whispered in my ear when I got to him. Much more discreet then Vic.

"Hahaha, and why is that?" I asked, locking my eyes with his.

"Because I'm going to have to beat other guys off of you." He smiled, kissing my cheek.
I took in Tony's appearance.
He was wearing a blue button up with black skinnies. He left the top few buttons unbottoned.
I sucked my breath in. He's perfection.

"God, being single sucks." Jaime whined, grabbing on to Mike. "Be my girlfriend."

"Ew, no. Why do I have to be the girl." Mike said defensively.

"Either way its still weird because you're best friends and straight." Vic laughed.

"Lets do this, I'm ready!" I shouted, walking towards the door, Tony in tow.

---------

The club was packed tonight, which is fantastic for me. Carabella was probably having a heart attack though. The six of us sat at the bar, taking shot after shot.

"Oh my, look what we have here." Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat strolled up to us.

"What are you guys doing here!" Tony said, jumping out to give them man-hugs. ahaha.

"We're on tour. Stopped by for some fun." Jack smiled.

"Take a shot with me!" Carabella, who gets drunk off of two shots, was wasted and stumbled up to Jack, who caught her.

"Okay!" Jack said excitedly.

"Back up, Barakat. She's Vic's." I laughed.

"Damn, he always gets the pretty ones." He laughed, leading her back over to the bar where Vic was.

"Let's dance, why are we sitting here." Alex said, looking at me.

"Let's do it!" I jumped up.

"I'm coming." Jaime said, smiling. Jaime' dancing was my favorite thing like ever.

"Tony, you?" I turned around to look at him.

"No, not yet. Not drunk enough. Haha. Go ahead." He smiled encouragingly.

I followed Alex and Jaime onto the dance floor, and the three of us just went nuts.

Everyone stared at us like we were crazy, but hey, we're a good time.

Jaime was doing the robot, I laughed so hard I fell backwards.

"Watch yourself." Alex's voice whispered into my ear.

I shivered.

"Sorry, I didn't realize you were right behind me." I yelled over the music.

"Hey, girl, its okay." He smiled. I smiled back.

He pulled in and started to dance with me. This was okay right? Just dancing.

"You're beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

"Thanks." I said, trying to not do anything wrong. I've never considered someone else in my decisions like I do Tony...so how do I know what is wrong?

"You with someone?" He asked. I looked into his eyes.

Fuck..

"No, not really..." I tried. I wasn't I guess. I tried to justify everything I was doing.

"Good," He smiled, leaning in to kiss me.

I felt his lips against mine and I pulled away softly, as I didn't want to offend him.

I turned my head towards the bar, and locked eyes with Tony immediately. He stared back, got up and basically ran out of the club.

"No, no, Tony! Wait!" I started after him.
Mike grabbed my arm and stopped me, "What the fuck is going on?" He yelled.

"Alex kissed me, I swear I didn't kiss him. I didn't. And Tony saw." I rattled off.

"Go!" He pushed me towards the exit. I could vaguely hear him explaining to the others what happened.

I got outside into the cold air just to watch Tony reach the car we came in.

"Tony, please! Wait!" I yelled, and ran up to him.

He didn't listen and kept fumbling with his keys.

"Atleast let me explain!" I shouted, even though we were close enough to just talk.

"Explain what Mariela?! That I just watched you kiss one of my friends!?" He yelled back, balling his fists up.

"I didn't kiss him, he kissed me!" I was furious.

"Oh, sure. Thats what everyone says. Everybody warned me about you, but I'm stupid and I thought I could handle it. But if this is how its going to be, I don't want anything to do with this." He spat. I felt a sinking feeling in my gut.

"Are you SERIOUS. You're the ONLY person I've EVER felt like this about. I talk about you constantly, and think about you nonstop, and when he kissed me all I thought about was you! I NEVER do that! And you're going to tell me that you should have listened to everyone else?!" Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Whatever Mariela." He looked said, and walked around to the drivers side car door.

"Tony!" I exclaimed.

He ignored me.

So I just said it.

"Tony I want to be your girlfriend!" I shouted.

He stopped dead.
Slowly, he looked up at me over the car.

"Are you serious?" He said slowly.

"Yes." I said with confidence.

Slowly, a smile spread across his face. He ran back over to me and scooped me up, spinning me around. I wrapped my legs around his waist and giggled.

"So its official?!" He said, setting me down.

"Absolutely." I smiled, slamming my lips against his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know Tony doesn't wear button ups. like ever. but cant you see how sexy it would be? SEND HIM ONE.
And all the guys are single in this because Its way easier then researching their girlfriends and being miserable because they're more attractive then me. ahahhahha. so sorry if thats a problem for you. aha.

they're finally together. <3

Don't worry, if you're a Vic/Carabella fan, the next chapter will be alllllll about them...

love you guys!