Sequel: My Worst Enemy
Status: completed!

Almost Too Much

Permanence

Carabella's POV----

I saw Mariela run off after Tony, but I was wayyy to drunk to comprehend what had happened.

Vic sat on the barstool, and I leaned against him.

"Hey, sexy." I purred.

He looked up at me, a bit shocked. "Where did Carabella go?" He chuckled.
Alcohol made me very different.

I smiled at him and slammed my lips against his. Our mouths moved together fiercely, the desire growing with each passing second.

"Vic, let's get out of here." I whispered in his ear.

He pratically jumped up. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." I winked, dragging him out of the club.

Jaime grabbed Vic's arm.

"Don't drive." He said sternly.

"Yeah, I'll grab a taxi." Vic waved him off. I yanked on his arm once more to get him to catch up. Once we got outside the cold air hit me, and only intoxicated me more. I was practically dancing with anticipation about what was going to happen.

"Woah, there," He laughed, going down to the street to hail a cab.

The cab shrieked to a stop and Vic opened the door for me.
I stumbled in, too drunk to sit down like a normal person. I heard Vic chuckle and follow me in. He told the driver the address and the car started to move.

I held Vic's hand and kissed him on the cheekly sweetly. I was just so happy to be around him I felt like crying. Which I assume was the alcohol taking its affect.

After a drive that seemed way too long, we pulled up to his house and I practically ran to the door. But I was drunk, so it was more like a fast waddle.

"Carabella, you're going to fall and get hurt." Vic laughed, getting his keys out to unlock the door.

"I'm totally fine." I put my hand up defensively.

We walked in and shut the door behind us, and he didn't even put his keys down before I pushed him up against the door and forcefully kissed him. I worked on his mouth, and I heard his keys clatter to the ground. I smiled into the kiss. He rested his hands right about my butt and kissed back passionately.
I moaned into the kiss slightly.
He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips, never breaking our kiss. Finally I couldn't wait any longer and put my tongue against his bottom lip. He happily allowed me entrance and I let my tongue explore everywhere. The feeling of him enterwined with me only heightened the feeling of intoxication.
I hadn't really noticed but he carried us up to his room, and before I could wrap my head around it he threw me on the bed.

I started to giggle, and he propped himself above me, smiling softly, before attacking my lips again.
He pulled away, making his way to my ear. He licked it and whispered, "You're beautiful."
I shivered, bringing my attention to his neck. I used my tongue and lips to swirl soft circles around the base of his neck. He groaned slightly. I smiled with satisfaction.

He brought his hands up to my breasts, massaging softly. I moaned gently, locking my eyes with his.

We discarded our clothes. He leaned into me, "Are you ready?"

I stopped dead.

"....no..." I whimpered, almost in tears.

"W-what?" He stuttered, not expecting that. He leaned back slightly to look at me.

"I'm not ready Vic." I frowned, tears welling up and threatening to fall.

"Babe, don't cry." He said, using the arm he wasn't using to keep himself up to wipe the tears from my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done this and then backed out. It's not fair. I'm sorry. You're just so different than anyone I've met. I don't want to ruin this. I want everything to be perfect. I don't want our first time to be when I'm half in the bag." I sighed.

"For someone half in the bag, you're thinking pretty clearly," He chuckled, rolling off of me and facing me.

"I will never make you do something you don't want to." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

"You're amazing. Guys never talk like that." I smiled.

"I can be an asshole instead." He stated.
I laughed, "No, please. I like you like this."

"Good, I don't want to be mean to you." He kissed me once on the lips, before wrapping his arm around my waist and drifting into sleep.

-----

I woke up to Mike violently shaking me.

"Cara, wake up!" He shouted at me.

"Dude, what are you doing." Vic sat up, staring at Mike.

I sat up too, waiting for Mike to explain.

"You didn't tell Mariela you weren't coming home. She's been calling you and Vic, and freaked out when no one answered. She's downstairs, with Tony." He explained, arms crossed.

"Oh, jeez. Okay. Mike leave so I can get dressed." I asked.

"No, I'll stay. I'd love to see you naked." He laughed.

Vic glared at him. "Get out."

"I'm just playing, jesus. Hurry up before Mariela's head pops off." He laughed, leaving the room.

I quickly got dressed and threw Vic's clothes at him. "C'mon!"

"Why do I have to go, I'm tiiiiiired." Vic whined.

"Get the hell up." I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

"Hey, Car?" He said. I stopped and looked at him.

"You're stunning." He smiled this beautiful, heartstopping smile.
The butterflies in my stomach woke up.

"Thanks." I murmured. I leaned across the bed to plant a sweet kiss on his lips.
We both got dressed and walked downstairs.

"Holy shit! You scared me so much!" Mariela ran to me, throwing her arms around my neck.

"I know, I'm sorry. I should have called." I hugged her back.

"Damn right you should have!" She whimpered pathetically. I felt bad, I know how Mariela gets when shes alone.

"Why didn't you just stay with Tony or something?" I whispered, since he was out of ear shot.

"He wouldn't stay the night with me. He doesn't want to 'move too fast'. Blah. But he's my boyfriend now." She whispered back excitedly.

"He's your what!?!" I screamed, causing Mike, Tony, Vic, and Mariela to stare at me.

"I know! Crazy right!" Mariela smiled, looking back at Tony, who looked confused as all hell.

"Oh, come here!" I ran to Tony, hugging him tightly.

"Oh, um, okay." Tony chuckled, hugging back.

I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Holy shit, Bell, are you crying?" Mike teased.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled, wiping my eyes.

Then I looked at Mariela, who looked like she was about to cry too.

"Aww!" We both swooned in sync, embracing each other again.

"Why is everyone crying!?" Vic asked.

"She just hasn't had a boyfriend in so long, she deserves a great guy." I weeped into Mariela's arms pathetically.

"That's why you two are crying?" Mike laughed.

"Women." Vic shrugged.

We collected ourselves and sat on the couch next to the guys.

"Shit, what time is it!?" I remembered I had obligations today.

"Noon." Mariela said, looking at me. "Why?"

"We have shit to do Mar! The guys are probably at the studio already!" I said. I watched the realization wash over Mariela.

"I forgot! I suck!" Mariela jumped up and ran off out to the car.

"Wait for me!" I screamed, chasing after her.

I heard the guys laughing at us as we scrambled out the door.

---------------------------------
After rehearsal, we were finally back home, and we decided we both needed a hangover day. I got out the oreos and chocolates, we popped in Mean Girls, and spread ourselves out on the couch.

"Tell me what happened last night." I asked as the opening credits started to roll. I vaguely remember Tony stomping off, but nothing after that.

"You know Alex Gaskarth? Yeah, well. We were dancing, and--"

"Shut up, no! No Mariela!" I whined.

"Let me finish, fuck. Anyway, we kissed. Well he kissed me. And I looked over and Tony was staring right at us. And I was like, well, fuck, so I chased after him and met him at his car and he was pissed. He was all 'how could you, you're just like everyone said, blah-"

"He said that?! My god." I shrieked.

"Cara! Let me FINISH. Ugh, so we fought for a little bit and he just was not having it, so he marched off to the door of his car and finally I just shouted 'Tony, I want to be your girlfriend!', and he came back and we made it official. And then he took me home, because he's such a fucking gentlemen, he didn't want to stay the night with me." She finished that last part bitterly. I chuckled.

"Well, congrats! You haven't dated someone in forever." I mused.

"I know. I'm worried about the whole thing. You know how I am. Relationships are just not my thing." She leaned back on the couch.

"Yes, I know. But it'll be good for you." I patted her shoulder lovingly.

"Okay, so did you use protection or should I go buy a crib?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"We didn't have sex." I said confidently.

"Bullshit. You came stumbling down those stairs this morning, hair a fucking mess, lips all swollen. Don't tell me you didn't suck his-"

"Ew, Mariela. I didn't." I laughed. "I told him I wanted to wait."

"Cool, someone wants to have sex with you and you don't want to, I practically begged Tony to come home with me and he wouldn't. Sweet." She laughed.

"It's not like he doesn't think you're sexy. You know he does. Everyone does. Respect the fact he likes you enough not to rush it." I rolled my eyes, shes the only girl who wouldn't like a guy who respects her.

"Well, I'm going to see how much he can take tonight." She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"What do you mean..." I said cautiously.

"He's coming over tonight. And I will seduce him." She said, determined.

"Or you could just wait until he's ready and be mature about this." I said.

"Or I could have fun." She countered. I chuckled.

"Ew, I'm totally not staying here tonight." I realized how disgusting they would be. "I'm calling Vic." I dialed his number and put it on speaker phone, letting it rest between Mar and I.

"Heyyyy." He said in a girly voice.

"Um, hi is Vic there? I think we got the wrong number." Mariela teased.

"No, no. Whats up guys?" He said, realizing Mariela could hear him too.

"I need you to take Carabella tonight." She explained. I chuckled, I sounded like their child or something.

"Why? I mean, don't get me wrong, I want her, but why?" He laughed.

"Mariela is going to try to get Tony to have sex with her." I said bluntly.

"But don't tell him." Mariela budged in.

"Oh, okay...why do you have to TRY and get him too? He's not banging on your bedroom door already?" Vic asked.

"No! Ugh! He says he doesn't want to rush things." Mariela complained.

"Alright, come over whenever you want Car. And Mariela, go get him tiger." He laughed and let out a feline like purr, and hung up the phone.

"He's an interesting one." Mariela laughed.

"And he's all mine." I smiled.

"Okay, go shower. I did this morning while you were sucking Vic's--"

"We didn't do anything!" I screamed at her, trying not to laugh. "Why do I need to shower?"

"We're going to the sex shop." She said nonchalantly.

"I'm not going there with you, thats so embarassing. They're going to think we use that shit on each other. Call Jaime or something." I whined, and walked up stairs to shower anyway.

--Mariela's POV--

I sighed as Carabella left me alone downstairs.

Well, Jaime it is.

I dialed his number.
"Hello?" He said sleepily.

"You are not sleeping right now." I groaned.

"No, I'm totally awake." He lied.

"Can you come with me somewhere?" I asked.

"Uh, sure?" He sounded hesitant.

"Okay, I'll be there to pick you up in ten!" I said excitedly, before he could answer I hung up and grabbed my keys.

"BYE CAR!" I yelled as I ran out to my car.
I drove to Jaime's apartment, which wasn't too far away.

I honked when I pulled up. He came out of the house, looking still half awake.

I rolled my eyes as he got in.

"It's like four in the afternoon." I teased.

"So?" He laughed. "Where are we going?"

"Um, well it might be awkward for you. It isn't for me, nothings awkward for me. But I need your help."

"Mariela, what are you getting me into?" He asked, adjusting his hat over his curly hair.

"We're going to a sex shop?" I said, like a question.

"Mar! Why are you making me go with you!?" He exclaimed, looking at me like he had watched me slaughter a puppy.

"Because! Car wouldn't go! And I'm seducing Tony tonight." I explained.

"Mariela have you seen yourself? All you have to do is say 'Tony, I want to have sex with you' and drop your pants." Jaime rolled his eyes.

"Um, no, I tried that last night and he turned me down." I objected.

"He did not!" Jaime gasped.

"Yeah, he doesn't want to rush things." I laughed.

"Well, lets get something sexy then." Jaime laughed, patting my shoulder.

We rolled up to the shop, which was illuminated with cheap neon lights, and got out of the car. We walked in together.

"Can I help you find something?" The sales-lady asked, as soon as we walked in. She was a brunette with huge boobs and tight jeans.

"No, I know my way around." I smiled, pulling Jaime behind me.

"You know your way around!?" He laughed.

"It's not my first time at the Rodeo, bud." I laughed too, and I pulled him back to where the lingerie was.

"What would Tony like me in?" I asked, looking at him.

"Fuck, I don't know!" He put his hands up.

"Your his best friend!" I yelled, putting my hands on my hips.

"We don't talk about this stuff, believe it or not." He said, motioning to bustier that looked like it would make your boobs hit your chin.

"Well what would you like me in?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What?! Mariela, that's..." He trailed off.

"C'mon, focus. I need your help. But someone elses face on mine, and pick something out." I suggested.
His brow furrowed and he looked around. Then he pointed.

"That."

"That?"

"That." He smiled. I stared at the piece.

"Well, alright then." I smiled, grabbing it and going into one of the dressing rooms.

----

"Ready to see it?" I yelled over the curtain of the dressing room.

"You're coming out in it!?" He exclaimed, shocked.

"Well yeah, I need an opinion." I rolled my eyes.

"Um, okay..."

I pushed the curtain open and came out in the outfit.

It was a black leather corset, that laced up in the front, not the back. The bottoms were a pair of lacey black underwear, that had red flowers sewn on right on the back above the butt. The corset's lace up was red.

His mouth fell open.

"Say something." I asked. He took in the whole outfit.

"If he doesn't have sex with you, I will." He finally choked out.

"Perfect." I winked and went back in to change.

We wandered around the shop some more.

"Where's that sales chick? I need help." I mumbled. I saw her behind the counter.

"Will you come help me, ma'am?" I said loudly. She turned her head and smiled at me, trotting over.

"What can I help you with?" She said sweetly.

"I am trying to seduce a man, and I need all the help I can get." I pleaded. She shot a confused look at Jaime.

"Oh, I'm not him. I'm his best friend. I came to help." He said, chuckling.

"Oh, okay. I have some stuff, follow me." She smiled again, leading us to the other corner of the store.

"Here, look." She grabbed a tub of something off the shelf and handed it to me.

"It's massage lotion, but it has all sorts of yummy stuff that is supposed to get a man in the mood." She winked at me.

"Perfect. Anything else you got?" I laughed.

"I shouldn't have come." Jaime rolled his eyes.

She suggested a few other things, but none of it seemed pretty practical.

"Well, chocolate and strawberries are supposed to be aphrodesiacs. You could get some of that. And wear lavendar perfume, that's said to help too." She suggested.

"Perfect. I'll get this stuff and get on it." I laughed, paying for my things.

"Good luck," She winked at me.

---------------------------------

I hauled my bag inside the house, after I dropped Jaime off.
Vic and Carabella were sitting on the couch.

"I thought you were leaving!" I exclaimed.

"I am, calm down. I didn't want to get off the couch yet when he got here." She laughed.

"Wanna see my outfit?!" I smiled hugely at her.

"Yes!" She gushed.

"No!" Vic laughed.

"Oh, shut up Vic. I'm going to pretend you aren't here." I explained, dashing to the bathroom to change.

I changed and came out of the bathroom.

"How do I look?" I asked, spinning so they could see the whole thing.

"Holy. Shit." Carabella laughed, giving me a thumbs up.

"I'm going to make chocolate covered strawberries, wanna help?" I laughed.

"Yes, but why are you making chocolate covered strawberries?" Vic asked.

"The lady at the shop said they were an aphro-something." I shrugged, walking into the kitchen.

"Where are our candles? I need those lavendar ones." I explained as they came into the kitchen.

"I'll grab them." Carabella said, trotting down into the basement.

"You're going all out, huh?" Vic asked.

"Less talking, more helping." I said, handing him a pot and some chocolate for him to melt down.
He sighed and began the task. I got out the strawberries and washed them all, and Car came back up the stairs.

"Here." She smiled, holding four round candles up.

"Great, just set them on the table in the living room and I'll set them up later." I smiled back.

"Vic, is the chocolate done?" I glanced at the pot.

He looked down at it. "Yup."

"Wow, Vic. I had no idea you knew how to do that." Carabella laughed, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"We're going to head off, need anything else?" Vic asked me.

"No, I'm good. Have a good night guys." I wished them.

They waved goodbye and left the house.

I dipped all the strawberries and arranged them on a plate, letting it cool in the fridge.

I walked into the living room and looked around. I realized I was still in my little outfit, which was embarrassing. But Vic didn't even notice. Good man.

I pushed the couch back slightly so there was a large open area in the living room. I grabbed some blankets and pillows out of the closet and laid out a huge maroon blanket, along with a bunch of pillows, and I mean A BUNCH. Then I took the four candles and set them on the sides of the blanket, lighting them. I dimmed the lights so the flames danced in the room. It was perfect.

I grabbed the strawberries and set them on the coffee table, and put the massage lotion there too, and went to get ready.

I curled my hair and pinned some of it up, and put on my make up. When I was finished I went and laid down, then propped myself up on the pillows.

I called Tony.

"Hey." He answered.

"Come over." I tried to say it casually so he didn't suspect anything.

"Alright, baby, be there soon." He said sweetly. My heart skipped a beat.

I waited there for about ten minutes and then I heard Tony's car's engine in my drive way. I smiled softly when I heard the footsteps up to the house.
He opened the door and noticed it was dark.
"Mariela?" He called.

"Over here." I purred, catching his attention.

His eyes took in the sight, and his mouth dropped.

"What is all this..." He said. Even in the dark I could see his blush.

"Just a present for you." I winked.

He took of his shoes and slowly walked over, and stood, towering over me. He bit his lip. I tried not to jump on him right then.

"Come on," I patted the blanket next to me.

He obliged and laid down next to me, laying on his side propped up by his elbow.

"You look..." He sucked in his breath, staring at my outfit. "so sexy."

I smiled and grabbed the plate of strawberries. "I made you these." I laughed.

He smiled, taking one off the plate and wrapping his lips around it, sucking off the chocolate.
Okay, he was asking for me to rip his clothes off.

I put the plate back and leaned forward, kissing his neck. I listened to him sigh. I smiled into the crook of his neck, and slowly licked and sucked until I found the spot. He tightened, and groaned slightly.

"M-Mariela..." He whispered.
"Yeah?" I moaned back.
"Nothing, n-nevermind." He stammered as I sucked on this tattooed neck.
His arm came up to grip my shoulder, and he dipped his face down and cut his lips with mine. I groaned into the kiss.
I pulled away, and grabbed the massage lotion.

"Take off your shirt." I demanded. His eyes widened slightly, then he smirked and listened.
I took some of it out of the tube and had him flip over on his stomach. I straddled him from the back and began to rub the lotion into his shoulders and back. He groaned lightly.
"It's cold." He whispered.
"It won't be for long." I whispered back, working his lower back with my hands.
After a few minutes of that and it was all dried up, and leaned down and licked his spine, all the way from his lower back up to the base of his neck. He quivered and groaned.

"Why are you doing this to me." He whined, flipping over so I was sitting on his hips.

"What am I doing?" I bit my lip, leaning down to kiss his chest.

"This." He moaned. I rubbed my hips against his lightly.

"Mariela." He said, breathing heavily.

"What, Tony?" I whispered seductively in his ear.

"You've gotta stop." He objected, but he ran his hands down my sides, and rested them on my butt.

"You say that, but you don't act like it." I licked his ear, causing him to quiver again.

He put his hands on both sides of my face and pulled me up to look right at him. Our eyes locked. I studied his beautiful eyes, and he looked right back into mine.

"Mariela. I respect you too much to do this yet." He said, his eyes searching mine for a response.

I felt hurt, like he didn't want me. I got off of him and sat down on the blanket.

"Mar, I--" He started.

"It's fine Tony." I spat, feeling embarrassed.

"Mariela. Don't be mad," He said, sitting up also.

"I'm not." I said, but truthfully, I was.

"Baby..." He cooed, resting a hand on my cheek.

I looked up at him. "Do you not want me?" I asked, biting my lip nervously.

"What? Come here." He demanded, pulling me into his chest.

"Mariela, you are the most gorgeous, stunning, hottest girl I've ever met. No one could not want you." He ran his fingers through my hair. "I really, really like you babe. A lot. I'm not going to rush into this..."

"But why? We have nothing to lose. I practically had to beg you just to date me. None of this is me Tony. I don't try for anyone." I explained, pulling away to look at him.

"I'm scared of losing you, Mar. I don't want to be like everyone else. I'm scared if we...you know...you'll..." He trailed off.

"You think I'll have sex with you, and then just leave?" I asked.

"Yeah..." He whispered, breaking our eye contact.
I got mad at first, then I softened.

"I know how I am. I know my rep. I get it. But Tony, you are completely different. First of all, I'm DATING you, so thats a big deal. I will not treat you like those other guys, you're so much better." I leaned in and kissed his lips softly.

He stared at me for a moment. I watched the passion and hunger grow in his eyes, and he smashed his lips against mine.

And we did everything he said he didn't want to do.

With no regrets.
♠ ♠ ♠
I realize Mariela is sort of sex crazed, but realize that she doesn't date. She just sleeps around. She doesn't know how else to express her feelings for someone. So bear with her, she's a complicated one.

This is really long, I realize. I'm sorry. But I'm having a minor surgery tomorrow I wanted everyone to get their fill in because I probably won't be able to update until Monday.