Status: Currenty suffering from a writersblock, will continue as soon as I can

Hunt You Down All Nightmare Long

Lennox is Sam's twin sister. When she was eight she was put up for adoption, according to John for her own safety. She saw him and her brothers once a year, until she turned sixteen. On that day John promised her that they would come get her when she turned 21. After her dad broke that promise she decided to move on. She got married and got a son.

She was happy.

That was until a demon ruined that all. She got back on the road with her brothers and searches everywhere to find the demon that ruined her life, so she could take revenge. She learns a lot of new things meanwhile.
Castiel notices something about the girl and eventually finds out what it is that he couldn't point out at first. Why the demons are after her. He just doesn't know if he should tell her and how.


Disclaimer: I don't own Supernatural, or any of the characters you recognize from the show. However, I do own the plot and the original characters. Please do not steal them, or I might send my psycho dog over to rip you to shreds.

Title credit goes to Metallica, "All Nightmare Long." Also, I made some universe alterations, which basically means that it's the SPN universe but with some changes I made. If you don't like it, don't read it! It's as simple as that.