Status: Currenty suffering from a writersblock, will continue as soon as I can

Hunt You Down All Nightmare Long

Luck runs out

I looked around to see the burning remains of my house and my life. Somewhere in this mess was the body of my dead husband. I was holding my dying son. My one and a half year old son Flynn. I knew exactly what could’ve done this. It wasn’t a gas leak like the cops had said. It was a demon. One of those nasty sons of bitches killed my family and ruined my home.
I only knew four people that knew how to hunt them down. Dad, Sam, Dean and Bobby. I hadn’t seen Bobby since I was thirteen, so I decided to call my dad’s phone, praying that he would pick up this time.
One of the cops bent down in front of me and looked me in the eye.
“Are you okay ma’am?” he asked softly. I laughed bitterly. “My house just burned down, my husband died and I am holding my dying son. It’s a shame that my hair got damaged!” I snarled.
“Ma’am, I understand that this is hard for you. Is there any family you want to call?”
I shrugged. Trying wouldn’t hurt, right? Or maybe it did. But who knows, maybe he would answer this time.
“I uh... Could try to call my dad. But we haven’t spoken in years; I doubt that he’ll pick up his phone.” The cop showed a soft smile. “You should. Please let me take your son, we need to take him to the hospital.”
I carefully put Flynn into his arms and grabbed my phone to call my father. I blind dialled his number and prayed he would pick up.
“Who is this?” a voice that wasn’t my dad’s answered.
“Uh, hi, this is Lennox Williams, but I think I have the wrong number. I’m sorry to bother you,” I said awkwardly.
“No wait, don’t hang up! It’s me. It’s Sam,” he said cheery. “We tried to reach you for such a long time but couldn’t find you! You’re old number is out of use? Why... We haven’t spoken in five years. Why are you calling us now?”
“Because my house burned down, Sam. I lost everything,” I said hearing my voice break when I said my brother’s name.
A silence fell. I could almost hear him thinking.
“Len, where are you? In which city?”
“In the town I have lived since I was eight, why?” I sobbed. “It’s not like dad cares, does he? He never picked up the phone when I called.”
“Cause we are coming. We’re actually like two hours away. You know where to find us, right?”
“Yeah,” I answered. “We’ll see you in a few hours.”
And that was all I got before I was left with more silence.



I walked down the dark parking lot, looking for the right room number. Once I found it, I softly knocked on the door, which immediately flew open like they had been sitting in front of the door all this time.
A huge weight crashed into me, picked me up and squeezed the living hell out of me.
“I missed you so, so, so bad Len, holy shit,” he wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me tightly.
“I missed you too Sam,” I whispered as I laid my head against his chest. I missed the boy; after all he still was my twin brother.
“Lennox,” I heard another say. Sam carefully put me down so I could walk over to Dean.
He smiled weakly as I walked straight into him and wrapped my arms around him.
“I missed you,” I said softly as I nuzzled my nose into his shirt.
“What happened Lennox? If there wasn’t anything wrong with, you wouldn’t have called,” he said. I smiled weakly and stepped back.
“What killed Paul and Kara?” Sam asked. “It wasn’t what the cops said it was, was it?”
I hiccupped and wiped away the tears that had dripped down my cheeks. “Paul died four years ago of a heart attack, and Kara died last year of terminal cancer.”
“But those are natural causes, Len. We can’t do anything about that,” Sam said softly.
“I know. But uh... Yeah. It might be best if you just sit down, cause I need to tell you something.”
Dean sighed and looked at Sam, who nodded.
“There are some things you need to know too,” he said.
“You go first then,” I said.
“Dad died a few years ago. I’m sorry Lennox.” He looked at the ground before looking at me, the spark that used to be in his eyes gone.
It felt like another kick in my stomach. Even though I could shoot the man... He still was my real dad. It still hurt.
“Well,” I said. “My news is happier I think. I got married three years ago... And one and a half year ago my husband and I got a son.”
All the colour drained from Sam’s face and Dean looked at me with a look of pure shock on his face.
“Are you saying that we are uncles, and the kid died before we got to meet him?” Sam asked softly. I nodded. “I tried to call you Sammy, but you changed your number.”
“I changed it a few years ago because of safety reasons. But you also changed yours.”
“Dad left me alone, Sam. I wanted to leave everything behind me cause he broke his promise!”
“He did that for your safety,” Dean said. “He wanted to protect you, that’s all.”
“It’s not that easy Dean! I had to lie to everyone! I saw your looks when we were younger, I saw Sam’s looks! It might’ve looked like it was amazing, being daddy’s precious little girl. Well, it fucking sucked! I got separated, I got put into a fucking adoptive family cause my father wanted to protect me! I had to lie to everyone, for years!”
“Nox...” Dean started.
“Don’t you fucking ‘Nox’ me, Dean! Don’t! I had to lie to my husband! Out of all people, my fucking husband! Do you have any idea how hard that is? I was... No wait, I still am living a lie! My husband is dead and my son is dying!” I yelled.
“You just said he’s dead,” Sam said confused. I sighted and calmed down a bit.
“He’s practically dead, Sam. He’s so injured, he probably won’t survive the night. It’s not like there are angels that will be watching over him.”
Dean snorted and mumbled something.
“Excuse me?” I asked.
He shook his head. “It’s nothing.”
“Dean...” I said annoyed. “Lennox...” he replied in the same tone. “I’ll tell you later, but not now. I want to see my nephew.” He smiled, but it didn’t reach his eyes.
“I saw you got dad’s Impala,” I said with a small smile. “Bet you’re happy with that eh?”
He smiled and got his keys. “I sure am, baby sis. Sam, you get in the back of the car, I want to catch up with her.”



“Flynn? It’s me,” I whispered as I grabbed his little hand. The IV dripped softly in the background, probably giving him painkillers.
“If you can hear mummy, can you squeeze my hand baby?”
The doctor was standing in front of Sam and Dean with a clipboard in his hands. “Ma’am, it’s completely up to you, but his brain is severely damaged. He’s in a coma and probably won’t wake up...”
I started crying again and stroke his small head. “It’s better for him to pull the plugs, isn’t it?” I sobbed. Sam crouched down next to me and rubbed my back.
“I’m afraid so. But you can say goodbye though, it is believed that people are still able to hear when they are in a coma.”
“It would be wonderful if you could leave us alone for a while so we can say goodbye,” Sam said, continuing to pat my back.
“Of course. Just push the button next to his bed and we’ll be there in a heartbeat,” he said before leaving the room.
“He really looks like you, you know? He has your hair colour and nose... He’s beautiful. Is that weird to say?”
I laughed softly and shook my head. “It’s okay, I know what you mean. He has the same eyes as Dean... They have the same sparkle.”
Dean was standing in the door in silence, looking at me with a crooked smile on his face. “You really are a mum now. It’s a shame that we don’t get to... really meet him.”
“You always were amazing with kids. I wish that...” I shook my head and bit my lip. It was mean to tell him that I wish he should’ve been there to see Flynn, cause it was partly my fault that he wasn’t. It still bugged me that dad left me on my own and broke his promise.
“That what?” he asked.
“It’s nothing Dean.”
He walked over to the bed and stroked Flynn’s head. “He really does look like you.”
I smiled. “I know, but he also looks a lot like Alex. He doesn’t deserve to suffer like this, he would be better off with his dad.”
“Do you want me to get the doctor Len?” Sam asked.
“In a few minutes. I want to say goodbye to him.”
Sam and Dean got the clue and left the room. It wasn’t right to say goodbye to Flynn this soon, but he absolutely didn’t deserve to suffer. He was only one and a half year old for god’s sake, only a baby with his entire life ahead of him and that was taken away from him. I wouldn’t see him grow up and I would never see Alex teaching him how to ride a bike.
I lost everything but one thing, and that was the urge to kill whatever did this to my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter. Hope you liked it, sorry for any spelling mistakes and all, I really try to get them all out, but English isn't my native language. So please, bear with me.