Status: Currenty suffering from a writersblock, will continue as soon as I can

Hunt You Down All Nightmare Long

Horrific memory twists the mind

“So what do we have today?” I asked as I looked at Sam’s laptop.
“Uh... Well it’s a lot of people disappearing from nightclubs. Seven people in the last five days.” He frowned as he kept scrolling down the page. “I think we need to head down to the last victim’s partner.”
“I think you’re right,” I replied. “But we can’t bust in like ‘Hello I’m agent Carmichael and I am here to ask you more questions about your disappeared partner!’ I might be cold and hard at the moment, but I still know that something like that hurts.”
“Then what do you want to do?” He closed his laptop and looked at me. “Cause I have no other idea.”
“Well, we can say that we are college students and that we moved in across the street... And that we wanted to meet new people or something.”
“Dean too? Doesn’t he look like he's uh... Slightly too old be a college student?”
“He can go do research.”
Sam sighed and ran his hand through his hair. “I guess we can try.” He smiled and grabbed his phone. “Lemme text him...” A few minutes later he received a reaction and Sam got his keys. “Ready to see if we still can pull it off?”
I smiled and got up. “Maybe I need to clean up a bit first.”
I opened my suitcase and looked for something that was similar to what I wore when I was in college. I finally decided on a denim blouse, black skinny jeans and my almost standard black flats. Hesitatingly I looked at my wedding ring that hadn’t left my finger once since I started hunting again. I only took it off in the shower or when I wash my hands.
“Sammy? Do you think I need to take off my ring?” I shouted as I fixed the collar of the blouse.
“Nah, we’ll make up some story about your fiancé being in the army or something,” he shouted back.
I left the bathroom and spread my arms. “Tada. Now let’s go.”



I knocked on the door of the first house. The door opened and a tall, pretty girl appeared. “Can I help you?” she asked softly.
“Hi, my name is Iris and we just moved in across the street,” I said with a sweet smile. “This is my brother Jason. We just wanted to say hi, but if you’re busy we can go...” I pointed to some random place behind me with my thumb.
“Oh no! No, please come in. I was just a bit distracted. That’s all.” She smiled and opened the door further. “I’m Helen.”
I showed my toothpaste commercial smile and followed her inside. “Oh I love the way you decorated your home! Is that you and your boyfriend?” I asked as I watched the picture that was on the windowsill.
“Yes it is.”
“You two look so happy! Have you been together for a long time?” I kept the smile on my face while Sam awkwardly shuffled around behind me.
“High school sweethearts. But he’s missing, so I haven’t seen him since he’s gone.”
“Oh no!” I gasped. I enjoyed the fact that she didn’t see how broken I was. Maybe this acting wasn’t as bad as I thought it was. It meant no whining people. Maybe I should try it around my brothers too. It would save a lot of time and effort.
“I’m so sorry.”
She showed a soft smile and turned around. “It’s not your fault. I just wonder if he’s okay and all.”
“Where did he disappear?” Sam asked.
“Well, we were in a nightclub and he saw an old friend and went to talk to him. He just disappeared after that. I haven’t seen in him in four days.” She turned around with an upset look on her face. “I miss him.”
I smiled and nodded with sympathy. I knew how that one felt.
“You remember what the guy looked like?” Sam asked. I shoved my elbow into his ribs, trying to shut his mouth.
“Uh... Well he was tan, and he had blond hair. Friendly smile and dark brown eyes... Just a normal guy actually.”
I smiled and planted my arm on a small cupboard that was beside me.
“I’m being rude! Do you want a drink?” she asked as she ran off to the kitchen.
“Oh no, that’s fine. We have some more stuff to unpack, isn’t that right L-” Sam started before I shoved my elbow into his ribs again. “Iris.”
“That’s right,” I said with the smile still plastered on my face. “We’ll see you again soon I think.”
I followed Sam outside and tossed the keys of the Impala towards him. We got in and drove back to the hotel in a comfortable silence. I had truly missed him. He was still my twin. My other half, part of my DNA. We shared the same blood and were both stubborn as hell. I loved him to death and my heart ached at the thought of him not properly meeting Flynn.
“I’m sorry you know,” I said after a few minutes. He looked at me and smiled softly.
“About what Len?”
“About everything.”
He didn’t ask any questions or whine about me speaking in riddles. He knew I wouldn’t tell him anyway.
He parked the car and we walked back to the motel room, where we were greeted by Dean. “What is it?” he asked.
“I think a demon,” I said. “But it could be a psycho too. I mean the girl said it was an old friend of the guy who got abducted.”
“Sooo... You want to go undercover to check out the club or what?” he asked. I shrugged. “I guess. I mean how do you want to find out what we’re dealing with?”
He got up and smiled widely. “Guess it’s time to find something more... Uh... Club appropriate then eh?”
“I guess you’re right. I’m going to change in the bathroom.”
I gathered the right clothes and walked towards the bathroom, where I wriggled myself into the dark red skinny jeans and slipped the tank top over my head. I slipped on the black high heels I had bought earlier and fixed my hair and makeup.
“How the hell do you even walk in those things? I came across knives that weren’t near as sharp,” Dean said as I walked into the main room. I rolled with my eyes and smiled. “I know that you are secretly jealous, Deano. No need to hide it.”
“Don’t call me Deano,” he gritted through his teeth. I smirked and walked past them towards the door. “Well, let’s go then.” I grabbed my denim blouse and slipped it on before I followed Dean and Sam towards the Impala and we drove off to the club.



“So, do you come here often?” I heard an unfamiliar voice ask next to me. I turned around on my barstool and faced a rather small, muscled guy with a creepy smile.
“Excuse me?” I asked and I downed the rest of my drink.
“I said, do you come here often? Cause I don’t get what a beauty like you is doin’ on her own.”
I sighed and flashed my wedding ring. “Taken. And now go before my husband will snap you in two.” I showed him my now signature fake smile and turned back around. It felt like someone tried to rip my heart out of my chest when I even thought about Alex. It was like someone was torturing me and there was no way to escape it. I had nightmares ever since Flynn died, where he and Alex would haunt me to death. Where they would come to me and tell me how everything was my fault, and to be honest, I started to believe them. I could’ve saved them, but I was too late.
“What did he want?” Sam asked with a small chuckle.
“Get laid I think,” I replied as I played with my empty glass. “I’m gonna get another drink.” I hopped off the stool and walked towards the other side of the bar, where I found Dean flirting with some random girl. “Her nose isn’t hers,” I whispered in his ear before I continued to walk towards the bartender.
“Hi, can I have a-” I started but I quickly set a step back when I saw him smile. I was pretty sure humans didn’t have small gaps above their teeth. We weren’t dealing with demons, these were vampires.
I rushed back to Dean and pulled him off his barstool. “Behind the bar. It’s the dude and now I take a proper look the girl is a vampire too. Look how she squints her eyes at the light,” I quickly whispered into his ear. Dean immediately looked at the bar behind me and his eyes got wide. “You’re right. And how do you want to solve this? We can’t just chop off his head here Nox.”
“I’ll try to seduce him or something.”
“You what?” he asked dumbfound. I sighed and repeated my sentence.
“And then? Go to their nest and chop off their heads?”
I nodded. “That’s exactly what I’m going to do.”
“That’s suicide Lennox,” he said harshly. “I know wanting to sacrifice yourself to save another runs in the family but there is no one to save here. You are not going on your own.”
I sighed and rolled with my eyes. “Then what’s your master plan, Dean?”
“You said the girl is one too, right?”
“Yeah...” I said, not knowing where he was going.
“I’m going to seduce her,” he said with a shit eating grin. I groaned and scrunched up my nose.
“Just do it out of my sight then.”
“Awh come on baby sis! You might learn some tricks from your brother,” he said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. “I can show you all kinds of tips and tricks.”
I wriggled my way out of his embrace and shook my head. “No way Dean. I can’t do that, you can’t ask me that. I will do what it takes, but there is no way in hell that I’m going to sleep with that thing.”
He sighed. “I understand Nox, I was just teasing you, okay?”
I rolled with my eyes and looked at the vampire. “Showtime it is.” I walked over to the bar and sat down on a barstool. “Hi,” I said with my sweetest smile to get his attention.
“Hello love,” he said with a thick British accent. “What can I get you?”
“For now you can get me a whiskey. But I do know what I want later tonight,” I said with a wink. He smiled and poured my drink.
“Well, tonight is your lucky night then, cause my shift ends in ten minutes.”
“Amazing. But I’m afraid we can’t go to my place, cause my roommate has family over,” I said with a pout.
“Give me a second love,” he said as he walked off. He return a few seconds later with a smile plastered on his face. “My boss won’t mind those few minutes. Let’s go back to my place.”
I waited for a few minutes and watches Dean flirt with the female vampire, and I jumped up in fright when I heard a voice next to me.
“I never caught your name love.” The vampire smiled slightly.
“It’s Iris,” I said as I hopped off the stool. “And shame on me, I never asked your name.”
He laughed and extended his hand. “It’s Zack.”
From the corner of my eye I saw Dean laugh at some joke the female made. Zack was practically shooting daggers at Dean’s head and that’s when I knew we had hit the jackpot.



“So it’s a bit messy, but we’re in the middle of renovations and stuff. But it’s still home.” Zack walked in front of me. The woman, whose name turned out to be Emily, walked behind us with Dean.
“So uh, Iris, you’re not local are you?” Dean asked. I shook my head.
“Just passing through. Just like you.”
I waited for the signal. Two minutes became ten minutes; ten minutes became two hours. We made small talk to them until Dean dropped the line.
“So that snake had these huge fangs.”
I jumped up and grabbed the knife from the kitchen counter. Dean knocked them out and held them as I chopped their heads off.
“Yay for Winchester teamwork,” I said as I made sure that I removed my finger prints. Dean chuckled. “You roll back in way too easy Lennox. It’s creepy. You are a murder machine. Take a second to breathe, Len.”
I laughed his comment away. “Sure Deano. Now let’s head back to the motel, kay?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I was so happy about my five subscribers and my comment that I decided that update today. This chapter is quite long (well, for me it is. Normally it's around 1500 words, this one's over 2100), cause I planned to split it in two at first, but it didn't seem right when I was done with it. Any way, Castiel is making his first appearence in the 5th or 6th chapter. Yay. I think.