Status: Currenty suffering from a writersblock, will continue as soon as I can

Hunt You Down All Nightmare Long

Still life... Incarnation

“Lennox!” Dean roared as he soon as he saw me on the ground. I realised that this wasn’t a werewolf like we thought, but a shapeshifter.
Her dug deep into my shoulder and scratching the bone. I screamed out in pain and reached out for Sam, who was running towards me, holding his gun.
Suddenly she stopped running and dug her nails into my arms, pulling me up.
“Aren’t you a wonderful picture to see? You look just like your brothers too,” she hissed. “I see why they’re after you when it comes to your looks. Too bad they never told us why we have to hunt you down.”
I cried out in pain and held out my hand for Sam, feeling myself slip away from consciousness.
“Don’t you come closer or I’ll cut her throat with my nails.”
To prove her point she dragged her nails from my ribs to my throat, causing more blood to drip down my now soaked shirt.
I heard a gun being loaded and a shot being fired, but the bullet missed its target and hit me in the shoulder. Another shot was fired and this time they hit the target, cause I felt I was being dropped. And that’s when everything went black.

Dean’s point of view

Her body hit the pavement soon after I shot the shapeshifter. Sam ran towards her and picked her up.
“We need to get her away from here,” he said with big eyes. Her chest was carved open, luckily there only were flesh wounds as far as I could tell. Still I felt a wall of panic rise inside my chest. It took every inch of my body to contain myself and open the door of the Impala, so Sam could slip onto the backseat with Lennox in his arms. She was unconscious and her shirt was soaked in her own blood, a situation that I prayed her to never be in.
I ran across the car and slipped onto the driver’s seat before I drove back the motel on full speed.



“We need to rinse her wounds Dean,” Sam said softly as he laid Lennox on the bed. She was still unconscious, but thankfully the bleeding had stopped. Well, it seemed like that. Could be that she was still bleeding, but her blouse was so soaked that we couldn’t see that.
I closed my eyes and starter praying.
“Cas we could really use your help right now. I know you’re busy but we really need you here at the moment.”
I opened my eyes again knowing that he probably wouldn’t come anyway. Meanwhile Sam had moved Lennox to the bathroom and carefully rinsed her wounds with water. She was still unconscious, what worried me.
I stormed outside and kicked over the garbage can.
“Why her?!” I shouted at the sky. “Why?! She hasn’t done anything wrong! She lost everything she had! She can’t die, you hear me?!”
“I heard you,” a deep voice behind me said. I spun around and faced Castiel.
“Where is she? I need to see her,” he said. He didn’t wait for my answer but just walked in, opening the bathroom door.
Sam was still sitting on his knees, rinsing her wounds. She had woken up and taken off her blouse, now only sitting there in her skirt and what once was a white tank top.
“I didn’t think so,” I said, realising that the top was see through. I pulled Castiel back and closed the bathroom door. He looked at me with big eyes.
“I get it now,” he said before he disappeared with the soft sound of his wings.
“Get what?” I asked confused. “Damnit Cas!”



Lennox’ point of view.

“Who’s that guy?” I asked. I was walking a fine line between conscious and unconscious, but I did notice the stranger in the trench coat.
“Hmm?” Sam asked. He was too focused on now carefully drying the wounds and surrounding skin.
“The guy in the trench coat.”
“Oh that must’ve been Cas. I thought he would just appear in our room someday next week or something. But Dean called him earlier, so he probably responded to that.”
“Called him? Does he have a cell? An angel of the lord with a phone?” I mumbled. “That’s like flying cats or something Sammy, doesn’t make any sense.”
He chuckled softly and carefully lifted me out of the tub.
“I’m taking you to your bed and I’ll stitch you up there, okay?”
“Whatever,” I mumbled. I tried my hardest to stay awake, but the pain tried to pull me under again.
He carefully put me down and sat down next to me.
“This is gonna sting Len.”
He poured some vodka over the now clean wounds and I hissed in pain. “Jeez Sam, didn’t knew you like the torture method. I mean I knew Dean did that shit in hell, but damn. This isn’t nice of you at all.”
Dean snorted.
“See that you haven’t lost your attitude.”
“I’m used to the pain Deano,” I snarled.
“What do you mean?” he asked curiously. I cursed under my breath and squeezed the sheets when Sam started stitching.
“Nox, what do you mean?” he pushed his question.
“I lost my damn husband and son, Dean. This pain is nothing compared to that pain,” I mumbled. The pain was killing me, I knew I wouldn’t have much time before I would pass out again.
“Dean,” Sam said softly as he looked up. “She needs rest. Argue about that some other time, I need to stitch her up or she’ll bleed to death anyway.”
“Don’t be such a drama queen Sammy,” I managed to say before I passed out again.

Dean’s point of view.

Sam continued to stitch her up and I decided to walk outside again to call Cas. “Cas, get your feathery ass down here and explain what the hell that was about.”
With the faint sound of fluttering wings he appeared behind me.
“Hello Dean.”
“Can you explain me what the hell that was about?” I snarled. “First you check out my sister who is wearing a ripped up white see through t-shirt, you say ‘now I understand’ and then you disappear!”
He looked down. “I am not sure if I should tell you Dean.”
“Why wouldn’t you tell me? I am her brother.”
“I will tell you when the time is right. Why didn’t you tell me about her?”
I sighed.
“It’s complicated.”
“I think I have some time,” he said as he sat down on a wooden bench.
I sighed and sat down next to him. “My dad gave her up for adoption when she was eight, we saw her once a year until she turned sixteen, then he decided that it would be safer if we didn’t speak to hear at all. Dad promised her that we would visit her when she turned 21. He died before she turned 21, we spend all the time hunting down Azazel, so we forgot. She moved on, got married and got a kid. And then last month a demon killed her husband and son.”
“Alex and Flynn,” Castiel said.
I looked up and frowned. “I never told you that. How do you know?”
“The angels kept an eye on her and her family.”
“And you didn’t stop the demon?” I asked in disbelieve. “You kept an eye on her but you didn’t save her family?! Damnit Cas, she was happy.”
“We couldn’t Dean,” he said softly. “The demon had put sigils up. We couldn’t enter the house. Gabriel tried to save them, but we couldn’t get into the house. I am sorry.”
I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.
“Why were you protecting her? Is she a prophet?”
He shook his head.
“You’ll see eventually.”
And then he disappeared again.
I got up and kicked the garbage can. “Damnit Cas!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo I decided to throw in Gabriel too because I love him and I was really sad when he died. I think you might see more of him, cause it's an AU fic anyway. Yay for Gabriel!

Comments are highly appreciated by the way, and shout out to my seven subscribers. You guys rule!