Status: Currenty suffering from a writersblock, will continue as soon as I can

Hunt You Down All Nightmare Long

Heresy

I sat on the table in the middle of the motel room, newspapers spread all around me. But I couldn’t find a single case. It had been six weeks since I left home, six weeks since Flynn died. Since Florence or Dakota had heard anything from me. For all they knew I could’ve ran off with a guy to Las Vegas and forget about them.
“Hey Sammy?” I asked
“Hmm?” was all I got in reply.
“I think we need to get back to my hometown.”
Sam choked on his coffee and started violently coughing. “What?! Why would want to get back? It took me forever to convince Dean to go back to Lawrence for a case and you want to go voluntarily?” he managed to choke out. I carefully patted his back to stop his coughing.
“Yeah... Well technically the house isn’t suitable for living anymore and I took care of everything through emailing, but I would like to see if I can find anything that has emotional value.”
“Len, are you sure that’s a good idea?”
I nodded violently. On the table my phone started buzzing, like it knew I needed some help convincing my brothers to go back. It was a text message.

Florence Milligan:
Lennox sweetheart, it’s been six weeks since we heard from you. We knew that you went away with those two (may I add, handsome) boys. They better not be kidnappers! I will send Dakota over to skin them alive, just like we did with Ethan. Ah, fun times. Anyways, like you asked, we collected all your mail and there’s a couple letters from your insurance company. Thought it might be important. Take care of yourself, kay?


I sighed and locked my phone again.
“I’m serious Sam. People are worried... I mean I know we can’t afford friends and that we’ll only bring danger to them, but seriously. I need to get back there... There’s a lot of mail that I have to go through. Like insurance shit.”
“Didn’t you take care of that all?”
“Well, Florence took care of it all... So yeah. But I really need to look at it Sammy, it could be very important,” I tried to convince him. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.
“How long would the drive be?”
“Like two hours from here. Come on Sammy. It won’t hurt.”
“Not so sure ‘bout that princess,” said Dean who entered the motel room. “Where do you wanna go?”
“She wants to go home,” Sam said with a frown. I sighed and flopped down on a chair.
“No, I need to take care of shit Sam. I have to explain to them that I can’t stay or come back and maybe even fake my death.”
Dean sighed and fiddled with the bag he had brought along with him. “Guess you have a point.”
“Exactly. Now can I drive this time?” I asked hopeful. Dean snorted.
“Keep on dreaming princess.”



“Florence open up! We drove two hours to get here and I need to pee really bad!” I said as I knocked on the door. The door flew open and a surprised Dakota stood in the hallway.
“Lennox? What the fuck are you doing here?!” she rambled. I snorted.
“Hello to you too, Cody. Yes, I missed you too!” I said sarcastically. “Seriously though, I need to pee really, really bad.” I wormed my way around her and sprinted towards the toilet a few feet behind here.
Once I was done I walked into the living room, where I found Florence and Dakota interrogating Sam and Dean.
“Who are you two anyway?” Florence asked suspicious. She sat on the armrest of the couch, shooting daggers with her eyes at my brothers. “And you,” she said as she pointed at me and looked away from them.
Oh shit.
“Where have you been?!” she cried out before jumping up and crushing me in a tight hug.
“I’m Sam, this is Dean. We’re uh...” Sam looked for eye contact, looking completely lost. I sighed.
“Flo, Cody, I told you guys that I was adopted, right?”
Florence nodded. “Yeah. What do they have to do with it? Cause they both are sure as hell too young to be your dad.”
Dean scrunched up his nose. “Hell no, that’s just wrong.”
“Excuse me?” Florence said, getting all defensive. I chuckled.
“I was given up for adoption by my father cause he thought it would be better for me,” I spat out bitterly as I sat down between Sam and Dean. “But I also have two brothers. I hadn’t seen or heard anything from them in years, but when my house burned down I called my biological father cause I didn’t know who else to call. Y’know, since Kara and Paul are both dead. So I called him, but instead of him, Sammy here answered.” I softly poked his side with my elbow.
Dakota snorted. “Sammy? Lennox honey, the guy is like 6’4”!” she said with a giggle. “It’s like he got all the length that you’re missing.”
Dean let out a loud snort before he smiled. “That I didn’t think of that one. Gets better when you realise that they’re twins too.”
Florence and Dakota got another giggle fit before they finally calmed down.
“Sam and Dean, Lennox’s long lost brothers. Who would’ve known,” Florence said. “Jeez. But I gather that’s not why you’re here, is it?”
I shook my head. “No. I’m here for the insurance stuff and uh... This is also the last time ever that you’ll see or hear from me. Cause if you do hear from me again it’s bad.”
Dakota laughed. “What can be so bad then? Big bad monsters?”
My face got serious. “Yes, actually.”
“Oh well,” Florence said before pulling her gun. “We know how to take care of them.”
“You what?” I asked dumbfound.
She laughed out loud. “Thanks for covering us.” She high fived Sam with a huge grin.
“Wait... How...” I sputtered.
“I thought they needed to protect themselves without you there. Remember when we left you alone with Flynn?” Dean asked. I nodded.
“That was for like an hour and a half. How did you teach them how to hunt in 90 minutes?!” I said angrily. “I thought this was a secret and we weren’t supposed to tell anyone Dean!”
“It is and we usually don’t. They left you alone for this long and suddenly they decided to come after you. That didn’t seem right to us, and we couldn’t let the people you care about unprotected could we? We just learned them how to draw devil traps, how to exorcise and stuff like that. They’re not hunting.”
I shook my head and sighed. “You could’ve given me some heads up though.”
Dakota smiled sheepishly. “Sorry. We just didn’t want you to worry.”
“Like that worked. Anyway, Flo, the insurance stuff?”
“Oh. Yes. Uh, they’re in the kitchen. Two envelops on the table.”
I walked into the kitchen and carefully opened the envelops. My eyes flew over the papers and I dropped it as soon as I was done reading.
“Hey Sammy?” I called. He rushed into the kitchen and got the letter from the floor.
“Are you kidding me,” he mumbled. “That is a lot of money.”
He had a life insurance. And now they were paying me the money.
“Now the question is,” he said. “What are we going to do with it?”
“Keep it on the bank and save it till we really need it I guess. Jesus. I definitely didn’t see that one coming.”
Sam put the envelop down and sighed. “No one did I think.”
I ran my hand through my hair and let myself from the chair onto the floor. “Time to do what a girl has to do I guess.” He looked at me with slight panic on his face.
“And that is?”
“Getting completely smashed and forget about life for a while.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This sucks. I got stuck during writing it, ugh. I apologise