Next Time? There Won't Be No Next Time

Is Our Relationship Drowning?

Just as I arrived home Marshall was walking out the house and getting into his week old sports car. "Where are you going? What happened back at the battle?"
"Look Sophs, when a fight like this breaks out I can't be seen near the area, even if nobody knows I was at that hall. If I get seen around hear I'll be taken down to the police and questioned and I won't be able to lie. You know me well enough. I'm sorry, I'll be back soon not sure when. I love you. One day I'll come and get you and spend the day with you. Promise." This has happened before but he never came back for months. I took that as a break up but as soon as I found someone he came back. He forgave me quick and we got on with our relationship. What happens if he never comes back? What if he doesn't keep that promise. He's hurt me by not keeping promises. I don't think I'll see him for months again.

I'm woken by a knock on the door. Has it really been a few days? Is Marshall here to spend the day, today? I hazily glance at the clock. Either I've been sleeping for days or its only been three hours. As I sit up I'm knocked off the sofa by another extremely loud knock on the door. "Alright I'm coming!" I shout angrily at the impatient idiot on the other side of the door. As I open the door I'm greeted by a very angry face of one of Marshalls fellow rappers. "Are you..." He cut me off. You wake me up and then cut me off.
"Have you seen Marshall? He should be here he shouldn't have left the town!"
"What?! He told me he has to leave for a while, so he don't get caught!" My heart starts to pound and I feel my hands building with sweat. He lied. He's not supposed to leave the area.
"Nahh he has to stay in the house, if he is caught anywhere in the city he will be arrested. Everyone knows he dont miss a rap battle all police are on the look out but they are not hunting for him."
I'm speechless. Why did he leave? Does he not trust me? I invite him in and we talk about why he left. He tells me there is a family crisis of his. Well why couldn't he tell me? All these questions are playing in my mind. Making me think of when he left the last time.

After a while we decide to go to this family of his and see what's going on that he kept from me but can tell a college?! As we drive to his parents house we see his car.
"He will hate me for this."
"I'll just tell him it's my fault." He reassures me with his soft voice. As I see someone come to the door I try to figure out the body walking towards me. 'Shit! It's Marshall!' My thoughts are that loud Marshall might of heard them as he opens the door.

His face expresses it all. He's furious. You can see his face turn from pale straight to red. His anger is being shown in his face. Not though his actions. For once.
"What the fuck are you doing here?! I told you I'd come and get you soon. How the fuck did you know I was here?" He's aiming his questions at me. To my relief the other rapper steps forward and owns up. His face flushes back to pale and he lets us in. As we walk to the sitting room there is a hospital bed sitting in the corner of the room. Sitting around it was Marshalls dad and a doctor. Lying on the bed I see Marshalls mother. She has wires coming out of her and blood stains around her. A couple of months ago the doctors thought she had died. Her heart stopped for about an hour. Within a month she was back up and healthy again, I was never told she was ill again but this was just as I split with Marshall. I start to forget about him lying to me and just support him with this hard time.

I go over to his mum and she is great full to see me. She doesn't say it but I can tell by her facial expression. A little while goes by of family coming and going and giving flowers. Marshalls father walks out and sits outside, he can't keep watching her suffer. Marshall goes with him to talk. I hold her hand and assure her everything will be okay. She edges a smile and I give one back. I talk to her about what has happened lately and she loves to hear about her lovely son. About ten minutes go by and Marshall and his father are still outside. We are still catching up, well I'm the only one talking but I know what she feels inside.

As I tell her how much I adore her and love her, my hand reaches to my mouth letting her hand slip away from mine, as her life slips away with her final breath...
♠ ♠ ♠
Any good guys? 30 readers! Wow! I'm happy ;p please comment, love to hear what you think
Thankyou xoxoxo