Heels Over Head

11

I woke up the next morning, and couldn't even open my eyes.

"Look who decided to wake from the dead." Johnny said from somewhere inside the room.

"Ugh, what time is it?!" I asked.

"It's about three in the afternoon. Your brother called about four times, and I called the bookstore. I told them you were too sick to work today." He said, closing the shades over the window.

I lifted my head, and felt nausia.

"Bathrooms right off the kitchen." Johnny said walking into the livingroom, as I ran to the bathroom.

He must have noticed that I was feeling sick.

After I came out johnny handed me some coffee. "Thanks." Isaid sitting on the couch. "Do you have any asprin?" I asked.

"Yeah, let me go get you some." Johnny said taking the whit bottle off the counter, and handing it to me.

"Thanks... God damn. My throat is killing me!" I exclaimed.

"That would be the Gold Rush. The flakes of gold cut the inside of your throat." He explained.

"Oh. Well, I think I have a piece of gold stuck in between my gums, and my last tooth." I said, picking at the swollen gums in my mouth.

"Well, don't pick it. It'll go away when you brush your teeth." Johnny said sitting next to me.

"Oh... you said my brother called?" I asked.

"Yeah. He seemed pretty pissed off too."

"Oh joy." I sighed. "I suppose I should call him." I said pulling the throw blanket on the couch over me, and taking my cellphone off the coffee table.

I called Gerard, knowing that it was about six o'clock there.

"Hello?" He asked anxiously.

I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Ow! Don't yell, Gee." I sighed.

"Tarrah?! Oh do I have a few words to say to you." He said. He teeth were clamped together. I knew it.

Gerard yelled at me, and lectured me for about twenty minutes.

"Well since you're done lectruing me, I'm going to go now." I said hanging up. "My mom will probably call me later." I said, resting my head on Johnny's shoulder.

"Well... well..." Johnny paused. "I don't know. I've got nothing." He laughed.

"Mmm. You smell good." I said inhaling the sent.

"Thanks. I took a shower."

"A shower sounds really nice." I said, closing my eyes. "I need to get home though. I have no clothes here." I said for a second forgetting about my car. "And I don't have a car anymore!" I groaned.

"I'll drive you don't worry." Johnny said putting his arm around my shoulders, and rubbing my arm with his thumb.

About an hour later, we got ready to leave.

"Can I have a piggyback?!" I exclaimed after I put my hair up in a loose ponytail, and put my sneakers on.

"I suppose." He said, shaking his head, and holding my thigh around his waist.

When we were almost to his car I rested my head on his shoulder so that I was breathing on his neck.

He walked to the passengers side of the car, and I bit his neck. Almost instantly saw him get really happy.

For the next month until Halloween, I had court dates about my car to go to, and parents checking up on me constantly.

Laurie ended up having to pay for my new windshield, and she had to serve 36 hours in comunity service.

I hadn't seen Kat for quite some time now. I wondered where she was, how she was doing, and even what she was doing, and with who. She was the little sister I never had, I suppose.

"Hey Tarrah, are you, and Johnny going to Jimmy, and 'Lena's tonight?" Val asked as she finished the pasta on her plate. "Everyones going for the Halloween Party."

"Oh no! I forgot about the whole thing! Johnny picked up a pirate costume for himself, but I don't have anything." I shrugged.

Allana smiled. That can't be good.

"Let's go shopping for your costume after lunch then." She smiled.

"Okay." I said sitting back, not finishing my chicken ceaser salad.

"What's wrong Tar-bear?" Allana asked.

"I'm just tired. I've been so busy with this stupid court shit, and my parents are always checking up on me since, like, last month when I got smashed at Johnnys house." I said.

"Don't worry about it honey. You're nineteen, and gorgeous. They should be worried!" Val smiled.

"Especially if you're dating Johnny." Allana added.

"I suppose." I shrugged. "They don't know about Johnny though." I said.

Val raised an eyebrow. "We'll talk about this later." She said.

The three of us walked out of the resteraunt a couple of minutes later, and walked to a halloween store up the street.

While I was looking for a girl pirate costume, I walked into someone.

"Kat?!" I asked.

"Hey! Oh my God! Tarrah! How are you?" She asked.

"Not bad. I haven't talked to you in a while. How are you? Where have you been?" I asked.

"Great. I've been couped up at home for a while. Jason, and I are dating now." She smiled. "Don't worry. I'm seventeen now." She laughed.

"Oh wow. Seventeen." I laughed.

"Are you going to Jimmy, and Helena's party?" Kat asked.

"Yeah. I guess 'everyone' is going to be there." I smiled. "Oh, and Johnny, and I have been dating for like a month. His ex has already smashed my windshield. She has to pay for it though." I smirked.

"That's awesome! So what costume are you looking for?" Kat asked.

"A chick pirate. Johnny is a pirate too." I explained.

"Ooh. Well try this." Kat said taking a costume down.

It was awesome! "Sweet! Now I need to go get boots for it." I laughed.

"You can find those across the street." Kat said, placing her hand on her hip.

"Awesome. Thanks." I said hugging her.

"I'll see you later on tonight okay?" I said.

"Good. 'Cause I have an announcement to make." She said winking.

I raised an eyebrow at her, but she covered her mouth as I proceeded to the checkout.

We left, and went across the street to get boots for my costume.

"So, Tarrah, do you want a ride to Johnny's so that you can get ready there, or is all your makeup at your house?" Allana asked.

"Um, can we just stop by my apartment for like five minutes so I can get my work clothes, and I'll get my makeup while I'm there?" I suggested.

"Sure. Let me drop Val off first then." Allana said, as we all got in the car.

I got in the back with all the bags, and Val, and Allana got up front.

"See yah Val!" I said hugging her as I got out of the SUV to get up front.

"Bye sweetie. See you at the party." She said grabbing hr bags from the back, and walking into her, and Matts house.

Allana, and I drove to my apartment, then she dropped me off at Johnnys.

"See you later doll!" She exclaimed.

I walked into the apartment, and instantly walked into the bathroom. Johnny was on the couch, watching tv.

We got ready, and then we were off to the party.

"You look hot, babe." Johnny said kissing my jaw before opening the door to the house, which music was blaring loudly. The house was so full!