Heels Over Head

12

"Tar-Bear!" I heard Helena screech from one side of the room.

Johnny lead me to the kitchen to set the alcohol down.

"Hey Tarrah! Come here!" Michelle called over to me.

I smiled in her direction, and linked my arm in Johnny's, then proceeded towards Brian, and Michelle. They were dressed as a peasent couple. "You look absolutely gorgeous." Michelle said holding me at arms length away from her.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"Matt Berry is taking pictures of us all in like twenty minutes." She said.

"Oh. Where?" I asked.

"Out in front." She said.

"Oh... Well Johnny, and I are going to mingle, and drink, and well... drink." I said, as Johnny, and I walked away.

"Babe, lets go get something to drink." I said in Johnnys ear.

He lead me to the kitchen, and pulled two plastic "gold" goblets with rhinestones all over them out of a bag that we had brought in, and set them on the island.

I leaned on the cool marble of the island, and watched as he mixed various alcoholic liquids into each cup.

He handed one to me, and I smile at him.

"Picture time! Picture time! Picture Time!" Helena screamed running throught the kitchen, and over to me. "Holy shit! Tarrah! You look fucking hot!" She said.

"Thanks." I said looking at her costume. She was a midwestern show girl, and Rev was a cowboy. "You too look cute too." I smiled.

"Thanks." Helena said.

"Now come on! Lets go! While we're out there Jason's new girlfriend has news for us." Helena said grabbing my hand, and pulling me along with her to the front yard.

Shads, and Val were a masquerade couple, and Zacky, and Allana were a couple from the 50's.

We all got together, and Matt took the picture.

"Tarrah!" Kat called over to me.

I walked over to her, and smiled. She, and Jason were a Gypsy couple.

"You two are adorable!" I said hugging her.

"Thanks. We're about to make the announcement." She smiled.

"Oh really now?" I asked taking another sip of the concoction that Johnny had made.

"Yeah. Here, stand with me. I'm scared." She said.

"Okay."

I took her hand, and she squeezed it, as Jason had everyone quiet down.

"Everyone! I have an announcement to make!" Jason screamed.

Everyone quieted.

"I'm pregnant with Jasons baby!" Kat exclaimed.

Everyone was quiet for a minute.