Heels Over Head

14

I worked my ass off, and it felt like forever until lunch came around.

Finally, at noon Johnny walked into the book store.

I ran over to him, and hugged him.

"You're here to save me!" I laughed, resting my head on his shoulder

"Yeah, for like a half an hour." He laughed.

"Whatever. I'll be right back." I said letting go of him.

I was about to go in the back, when I turned to Johnny.

"I have my bathing suit in my messneger bag. Should I change?" I asked.

"Sure. Why not?" He shrugged.

He knew the only bathing suit that I had at his house was the black, and green one. Why wouldn't he want me to change.

When I got out of the bathroom in the back I saw Chloe, another girl I work with.

"Hey Chloe... If I gave you twetny bucks, would you cover my four hours left?" I asked.

"Sure thing. I saw your boy out there. Go have fun." She smiled.

"Thanks doll!" I said, walking back out to see Johnny in the comic book section. "My brothers are comic book freaks." I laughed.

Johnny turned to me, and smiled.

"Really?" He asked. "And when am I ging to meet these brothers of yours?" He asked.

"Not sure. They get really over protective so..." I trailed off. "Oh, baby. One of the girls is going to cover for me. I'm off for the rest of the day now." I said, wrapping my arm around his waist, his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh cool." Johnny said leading me out of the bookstore.

"So, whats this about a tour now?" I asked.

"Oh, right. Well... Next week I start a two week tour, but then I come back for thanksgiving. I wanted to know if you would come to my parents house with me. If you weren't going back to Jersey that is." He said.

"No, I'm going back to Jesey for christmas. But I'd love to go to your parents house for thanksgiving." I smiled as we walked into a small sandwich shop.

We brought our lunch to a somewhat empty part of the beach.

I was halfway finished with my sandwich I wrapped it back up, and put it in my messenger bag. I rested my head on Johnny's shoulder, and closed my eyes.

"I'm so tired!" I yawned.

"Awww. Poor Tarrah!" Johnny laughed.

I punched his shoulder. "Shut up." I laughed.

"We should go seee how Zack, and Allana are. I have to talk to him about the tour, and well... you and Allana can hang out." Johnny said, standing up, and giving me his hand to help me up.

"Okay. Lets go." I sighed getting up, and walking with him to his car.

When we got to Zack and Lana's, Johnny looked over at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm really tired... and my midterms for college are coming up in like the next month." I said getting out of the car.

"Oh." He said, lacing his fingers in mine.

Allana opened the door, and smiled.

"Hey guys. Come on in." She said. "Zacky is in the livingroom... with a bottle of Jacks, so enjoy." She smiled.

"Actually. I was wondering if you wanted to go out or something." I said.

"Um, yeah. Where are you going?" She asked.

"Erm... Well I kinda just decided that I wanted to go on a stress relieving run and or Jog on the beach." I said.

"That sounds really nice actually." She said. "Come with me, and we'll get some sneakers, and shit." She said taking me by my arm to the staircase infront of us.

"Oh, babe, I'm going to take your car." I said while I was going up the stairs.

"Okay. Come get the keys when you're going to leave." He said.

"So here's a pair of shorts, and some sneakers." Allana said.

"Okay. But why do we need sneakers?" I asked.

"Well aren't we going to be running next to the water? I always wear my sneakers." She shrugged.

"Oh. Well, yeah. I guess." I laughed.

I changed into the shorts, and took my work shirt off. I had a green tanktop underneath it over my bathing suit.

"Um, you might want to get your bahthing suit too." I said, taking my jeans off, and putting the shorts on.

"Right. I forgot about that." She laughed.

She walked into the bathroom that was connected onto the bedroom, and closed the door behind her.

She came out a minute later with her hair up in a bun, and an extra elastic in her hand.

"Need one?" She asked.

"Yes please!" I laughed.