Heels Over Head

18

"Dad, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Tarrah. Tarrah, this is my dad." Johnny said beaming, and wrapping my arms around my waist.

"Hi, Mr. Seward." I smiled, biting my lower lip, my lip rings clinking on my teeth.

"Its nice to meet you too Tarrah. Call me Jack." He said smiling.

"Nice to meet you too." I said, resting the side of my head on Johnnys forehead.

The moment was ruined by Charlennne. "Well." She said. "I think that Tarrah, and I should go make dinner." She said.

"Uh... uh... Sure." I said smiling, as Johnny looked up at me with hopeful eyes.

"You'll have fun. My mom is an amazing cook. She can teach you a thing or two." He said.

"Yeah." I said smiling fakely. I didn't want to ruin his happiness. It was just too cute!

I followed Charlenne through the house to the kitchen.

"Don't even start to butter my husband up. He thinks your an arrogant little tramp thats in for the money. I don't doubt that for a second." She sneered.

I opened my mouth to say something back, but quickly closed it. I thought it best not to say anything at all.

"And would you please take all that metal out of your face. You'd set a metal detector off from a mile away." Charlenne sighed.

"I'm sorry. I can't. They'll heal up." I said, as politely as possible.

"Well that would be the point of taking them out wouldn't it?" She asked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't spen all kinds of money to get them done, and take them out." I said.

"Then you're not eating at my dinner table." Charlenne said getting closer to me.

"Oh, you want to bet on that?" I asked.

Charlenne backed away, and turned to the stove, and tendered to a simmering pot of tomatoe sauce.

Charlenne all of the sudden let out a loud gasp, and screamed, then turned to me with her hand over her chest, her mouth agape. I raised an eyebrow at this strange action.

Jack, and Johnny came into the kitchen in a hurry.

"Mom, what's the matter?!" Johnny asked.

"Jonathan Lewis Seward! How dare you to let that... that... that harlot into my house! You didn't hear what she just screamed at me?"

"Mom, are you okay? I didn't hear anything." Johnny said. "What'd she say?" He asked looking over at me with a disappointed look.

My mouth dropped. He couldn't possibly believe that bullshit!

"She called me a... oh I can't say it. It would be very unladylike of me." She said.

"It's okay mom. I want to know." Johnny said.

"She called me a..." She turned and whispered something in Johnnys ear

I gave a confused look as Johnny glared at me.

I looked over at Jack who looked over at Charlenne, looking diappointed.

What the fuck was going on? What in the world did I do to her?!

That night we all ate dinner in silence. Charlenne, and Jack decided to go to bed early, so it was Johnny and I in the living room alone.

He had been avoiding me, and ignoring me ever since the episode in the kitchen.

"Babe, why are you ignoring me?" I asked.

Johnny looked at me as if I had four heads. "Are you serious? Tarrah! You called my mom a fucking cunt! I have a reason to be pissed off." He said scooting farther away on the couch.

"Johnny, I didn't say anything. She's had something against me the very second I got out of the car." I said tears welling in my eyes.

"Tarrah, I know that she can be sort of intimidating. Just... nod, and smile. Okay?" Johnny sighed, coming back over to me, as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"But I didn't say anything. She started telling me that I had to take my piercings out or I may not be able ot eat at the table." I said. "I told her that I wasn't goign to take them out, and then she screamed, and you guys came in." I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know. Lets just go to bed, okay?" He said smiling.

I nodded, and Johnny shut the tv off.

He lead me upstairs to his old room. Jasper was on the bed sleeping on his back, legs in the air.

I giggled at his cuteness as Johnny jumped on the bed next to the dog, scaring the bejesus out of the dog.

I waited for the dog to walk out of the room before closing the door, and walking over to Johnny.

He sat on the edge of the bed, and put his hands on my hips. I leaned down, and kissd him.

"I love you, baby." He said.

"I love you too."

I went over to the bags, and got a t-shirt, and a pair of Johnnys boxers, and changed into them. He just stripped down to his boxers that he was currently wearing.

We got under the covers of the full sized bed, after Johnny turned the lights out.

I cuddled, into Johnny, and we started to make out. Johnny ended up laying on me.

All of the sudden his door swing open, and in walked Charlenne. She turned the lights on, and gasped.

Johnny and I broke away, and froze. I sighed, and looked up at the cieling. Why now. Of all times!

"Jonathan Lewis!" She exclaimed. "What in the world are you doing?!"

"Nothing mom. We're both clothed." Johnny said lifting the covers.

"This is horrible! I can't belive you would do such a thing in my house." She said.

"I'm sorry mom. We weren't going to do anything. I promise." Johnny said, rolling over onto his side of the bed.

"Please keep the door open tonight." She said walking out.

As soon as she was gone, I hit my hand to my forehead.

This is going to be the longest week of my life!