Heels Over Head

31

My hair was sleek, and straight.. I had my bangs down and sort of sweepy on the side of my face. I was wearing jeans with holes in the knees, an Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt with a white longjohns long sleeved shirt under it, and Frankie’s skeleton hand fingerless gloves. I was debating on freezing my toes off in converse or being nice and warm in my Uggs. I chose converse, I didn’t want anything happening to my precious boots.

“T, hurry the fuck up! Lets go.” Mikey sighed impatiently, standing at my bedroom door.

“Shut up Mikey.” I said checking my appearance one more time before grabbing my purse and walking towards the livingroom. Johnny was waiting in the livingroom with the rest of My Chem.

He smiled when he saw me. “Ready?” Johnny asked.

I nodded and walked to the door. I put Gerard’s thick grey and black striped scarf around my neck, and put my black hat on.”Now I am.” I sighed as he opened the door and we walked out of the house behind my brothers and their band.

— Allana’s POV —
I sighed, and opened one eye to look at the alarm clock on the side table beside mine and Zacky’s bed. It was around three in the afternoon. I couldn’t wait until Tarrah and Johnny got back. I missed them a lot. I stretched, then rolled out of bed, almost stepping on Ichabod.

“Sorry baby.” I said walking out of the room, down the stairs and into the kitchen. “Morning Zack.” I said kissing his cheek before roaming to the fridge to get the milk for some cereal.

“Allana, its three in the afternoon. It is by no means morning.” Zacky laughed wrapping his arms around my waist.

I sighed. “You know what I mean.” I said giggling a little as he tickeled my sides with the tips of his fingers. “I think I’m going to call Tarrah. See what she’s up to. They must be going to Times Square tonight.” I said setting the milk on the counter and resting my head on Zacky’s shoulder.

Once I was done with breakfast I ran upstairs to take a shower and get ready to go out with everyone tonight.

I turned the shower on in the bathroom off of mine and Zacky’s room and walked back out to the closet to get some clothes. It seemed pretty comfortable out, so I decided on a pair of jeans and a My Chemical Romance t-shirt. I got the proper undergarments out and felt hands on my hips.

“Can I help you?” I asked. As soon as the words left my mouth, I regretted saying them.

“Actually...” Zack trailed off. I could hear the smirk in the tone of his voice.

“Just get in the shower with me.” I laughed settin the clothes I picked out on the counter in the bathroom and started undressing. I got in the shower and so did Zacky.

Once we were finished I got out, got dressed and fixed my hair and makeup. I was going to take Ichabod out for a walk on the beach after this. He liked the beach.

“Babe, I’m going to take Ichabod for a walk on the beach are you coming?” I asked.

“Sure, why not?” Zacky said dressing in a pair of black skinny jeans and an AFI t-shirt.

We both got our shoes on and raced to the front door. I pushed Zacky out of the way to get to the door first, Ichabods leash in my hand. Ichabod jumped up next to me and barked. He obviously wanted to go for a walk.

I touched the doorhandle first, and stuck my tongue out at Zack. “Sit, Ichy.” I said looking down at the dog.

He sat quickly, and his barking subsided. I attached the leash to his collar and stood up striaght. “Good boy.” I said and opened the door. We raced to my car and Ichabod got in the backseat. I got in the passengers seat, Zacky in the drivers seat. Once the car started, I looked through my phone and found Tarrah’s number.
♠ ♠ ♠
^.^ Probably starting in Allana's POV next time.