Heels Over Head

07

"Hey Johnny, its Tarrah. I just wanted to call you so that you have my number on your phone. I forgot to give you the number earlier. See yah later!" I said hanging up.

When I got home, I saw someone wating infront of my door.

I walked colser, and saw that it was none other than... Frankie?

"Frankie, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, so you're not happy to see me?" He asked as he took out his cellphone, and dialed a number.

"Hey Gee. She's here, come on back." He said, then hung up.

"Wait... why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Well, we have a show in LA on Monday." Frankie explained.

I unlocked the door, and let him in. "Oh."

"So, where were you? We've been here since four... it's like five now."

"I was out. I am aloud to have a life you know." I siad sitting on my couch, and getting my homework out.

"Gee said you went out for coffee. I didn't know it took you two hours to drink coffee." Frankie smirked.

"I was... I don't have to explain myself to you!" I said looking up from the book I was to read.

"Mhmm... well, you might want to think about what you're going to say to Mikey. You know he'll grill you." Frankie said turning the tv on, and watching Number One Count Down on fuse.

"Shut up!" I laughed, as there was a knock on my door.

I closed the book, and put it on the coffee table, then opened the door. I was instantly attacked by Mikey, and Geraqrd who hugged my tightly.

"Hey guys... I'm getting clausterphobic!" I said wriggling out of their grip.

I closed the door behid Ray, who was the last one in.

"So why did you guys come here? LA is like... not here." I said sitting back down on the couch.

"Well, we wanted to know if we could stay with you, actually." Mikey said.

"But... um... well you can't." I said.

"Why?" Gerard asked slowly squintinng his eyes, and looking at me.

"B-because... Because I said so! I might have people over, and they don't know, and don't need to know the I'm the little sister of two rockstars on the rise." I said. "And you all know that I don't like to flaunt my last name to get into the limelight anyway." I sighed.

"But we don't have anywhere to stay. And we promise we won't get your way!" Frankie exclaimed wrapping his arms around my waist.

I sighed, and rolled my eyes. "Whatever! But clean up your mess!" I said smiling.

There was a knock on the door, and I had a look of horror on my face. If that was Johnny... my life would be over. Gerard, and Mikey would be grilling him like crazy.

I got up, and looked out the eyehole to see who was there. It was Kat.

"Hold on." I said, opening the door, and quickly stepping out, slamming the door behind me. "Hi Kat." I said.

"Hey, um, whats going on?" She asked.

"Nothing really." I said.

"Why don't we go inside? It's kind of warm out here. Plus, I need to grab my backpack. I left it here yesterday."

I sighed, and rolled my eyes, all the while thinking "why me."

"Kat, my brothers are here." I whispered.

"WHA-" she started to say, but I put a hand over her mouth.

"Shhh! Don't tell ANYONE okay? I'm going to let you in now." I said my hand on the doornob.

I took my hand off of her mouth, and opened the door. Inside everyone was sitting with questioning looks.

"Guys, this is Kat." I introduced. "Kat, you know who they are." I said, as she walked in, trying to keep her cool.

"H-hi." She said, waving. Everyone waved back.

"Your stuff is in my room." I said.

"Thanks Tarrah." She said walking into my room to get her backpack.

"Who's that?" Frankie asked.

"Kat. She's the bartenders daughter. I took her to see Avenged last night."

"Ooooooh. Okay." Frankie said sitting back.

Kat left about ten minutes later, and I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat.

While I was making myself a turkey wrap, my cell phone rang.

"Don't touch it!" I yelled running to answer it.

"Hello?" I said after I opened the phone.

"Hey Tarrah. Its Val." I heard on the other end of the phone.

"Oh hey Val. What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing really. Michelle, Allana, Helena, and I were going to go shopping for outfits for the party on friday. Do you want to go with us?" Val asked.

"Um, sure that sound awesome! Let me just finish making my wrap, and I'll hop in the car, and meet you where ever." I said.

"Okay, well we're going to be at Rocco's. It's near the beach. You can't miss it." She said.

"Okay. See you then." I hung up, and turned to Gerard with a puppy face.

"Geeeeee-brooo!" I said.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Can I have like fifty bucks to go shopping?" I asked.

"Well-"

"Hey, I'm letting you stay with me." I scowled.

"Fine. Here." He said taking out a one hundred.

"Sweet, thanks!" I said, putting it in my wallet, and walking into the bedroom. I needed to change. I wasn't wet anymore, but I was sandy.

I changed into a pair of jeans, and a hooded t-shirt.

I finshed making my wrap, and walked out to the living room again.

"Okay, so, stay here, and don't cause trouble." I said with a mouth full of food. I waved my phone in the air, and swallowed my food. "Call if you need me."

I closed the door behind me, and walked to my car.