Status: Will be sporadically updated.

What I Didn't Know

New day

'Sixteen today,' I thought, though with my head held high, I knew everyone thought it was just another Wednesday. I hurt, but I had grown to ignore it, knowing I had a few close friends who cared.

Then everybody in the hallways turned their backs to their lockers as they gawked at. . . who? I turned my head to look straight ahead and I saw whom it was that they were gawking at. Two guys-one slightly shorter than the other (but still at least a head taller than me)-were walking up the center hall like they thought they were the shit, and knew everybody (except me) would part ways for them. With my head still held high I walked straight ahead, never faltering my gaze or step.

The taller one, we'll call him brown eyes, and the other one with the most amazing steal grey eyes , we'll call him shortie, stared me down, too. I didn't stay awe-struck long, as I assessed Shortie's grim, but serious expression and Brown-eyes had a self-satisfied smirk on his thin, but kissable lips. Both had strong jaws, and high cheak bones, Shortie had short hair, and Brown-eyes had long hair that a girls fingers could get lost in.

Not impressed at all.

They kept walking in the center of the hall, as did I, until we came face to face-or rather chest to face

"Move." I growled irritated.

"No. You." Brown eyes said in an "authoritive" voice.

"Ha! Hell no." I rolled my eyes in an exagerated way.

"Who is this peasant?" He demanded from Shortie.

"Names Asarah Valdovir, Old Romanian royalty wherever the hell that is. No peasants here, Your Majesty. What, did you leave you're crown in youre 6 figure mansion?" I snorted, crossing my arms across my chest.

He crossed his arms as well, mimicking my stance and narrowing his eyes to scrutinize me.

"You are one of these American cheerleaders, no?:" Shortie asked, with an obvious accent.

"Ehh. . .no. I'd rather play football than shake my ass for the crowd." I shot back with my lip curled in disgust.

"A tough girl, I see. Nothing like I was expecting of a Valdovir. Most are so meek, and. . .cowardly. Although, Princesses do not use such vulgar language, but besides this I like her. " Brown eyes said with his eyes tracing over my body.

"And you are? I demanded arching one eyebrow for emphasis.

"Vacius Koldavus, is she not beautiful, Karkavus?" He asked his friend.

Beautiful? *faint*

I mean I have alright size boobs, long dark brown hair, and fit from hard work, but beautiful? Wow, the gay really knows how to make a girl swoon.

"You raise, eh, cattle, no?" Karkavus inquired.

"I prefer to work with our wolves. Predator over Prey, ya know?" I smirked then added, "Will you gratefully move, please?"

"Of course." Karkavus stepped aside and made an exagerated sweeping motion with his hand.

"I will be seeing you!" Vaciius called after me, then adding, "And happy birthday Asarah."

"No doubt." I called back, tossing a peace sign over my shoulder, to hide my shock, as I pondered the 'Princess' thing he mentioned.
♠ ♠ ♠
How was it? lol thumbs up, or down?