Status: Will be sporadically updated.

What I Didn't Know

Falling out

Asarah's P.O.V

I stayed laying in be when I woke up, not really feeling up to going to school today. I turned my back to the door and window, where the sunlight was streaming through, but then I heard a knock at the door. I pulled the covers up over my head to avoid harassment, but then my door opened anyways, and somebody walked over and pulled them down.

"Look mom just back off o-" I stopped as I saw Vaciius standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Good morning, my lady, I came to chau-" He started, but I cut him off by yelling.

"Listen, I'm not your princess or whatever, alright?! I wasn't born for that. Just leave me alone, go find someone else to rule your stupid kingdom! I'm not ready to be married anyways." I muttered, turning my back to him again.

"You reject the treaty? I have given my entire life to this cause, the lease you could do, was give us the rest of you measely existence to save our country. All you Valdovir's are the same, never brave enough to step up to the plate." He hissed with his eyes narrowed to black slits.

"Sorry to disappoint." I shrugged not turning to look at him.

"You'll regret this." He muttered into my ear, causing me to whirl around, but he was already gone.

***

I got woken up by a text message, during 4th hour that simply said, 'Get here now' from Daish.

'Why?' I replied groggily.

'Just do it.' She ordered, and I sighed as I pushed myself up outta bed to get dressed.

I put on black jeans, a neon yellow shirt, black socks, and my slippers, obviously too lazy to put on real shoes. Trudging out to my car, I started it and drove at the slowest possible speed I could, to get there at lunch. I went straight there and I was already sitting at our table when people started flowing in.

Daish came flying over to the table, panting hard, and I just looked at her with 1 eyebrow raised in question.

"So. . .I'm here why?" I questioned confused.

"I. . .I, look." She gasped, still panting, as she pointed at the cafeteria door.

Vash immediately caught my attention, and that wasn't all. He had his arm slung around Maja, sending a shock wave through me, but I hid it well.

"And. . .?" I asked raising both my eyebrows and smiling convincingly.

"You don't. . .care?" She inquired slowly, not sure what to think.

"No, I don't own him, but I do have something to say to him." I smiled standing up and walking over to the table that they occupied.

I smiled at Maja as genuinely as I could and said, "Good luck, Your Highness." Then I turned to Vash and smirked wide.

"You have now ensured the demise of our kingdom, Prince Vaciius. I'm excited to see the amazing Koldavus' fall," I gloated with laughter dancing in my eyes.

Out of nowhere a gloriously loud laugh split through the lunchroom, that cut off all conversation, and it come from me. I clapped him on the shoulder, then turned to go, but as I took my first step, he grabbed me by the wrist, and held hard enough to bruise.

"You forfeited the right to rule our kingdom when you rejected the treaty, peasant. You will never see what a beautiful kingdom it will become as it flourishes and grows under my rule, without you." He tried to say firmly, but I saw a flash of doubt in his eyes, that only fueled my smugness.