Status: Done!

She Screams My Name

She Screams My Name

“Didn’t think we’d end up here.” He said as he sat on an old nightstand in the dark, unwelcoming room.

“Andy, what are you up to” She questioned, not helping but to feel in danger even though this man was her best friend.

“I just wanted to talk to you.”

“Well, I’m here. What is it?”

“I-I don’t think you know how much you fucked me up the other day.”

She went to him and moved his golden bangs from his calm blue eyes. “What are you talking about?”

“I can’t just watch you go around and be with other guys. They don’t know you like I do.”

“I know.” She whispered, ashamed, looking at the ground.

“Then? I was like a flavor that wouldn’t last to you. You took one bite and spat me out like nothing.” He said, using his index finger to lift her head up to see her treacherous eyes.

She embraced him and laid her head on his chest as his arms snaked around her. “You’re my best friend, Andy. I would never want to hurt you.”

“You think this doesn’t hurt?” He asked, not understanding who she was so cool about it all.

“It shouldn’t.”

“Why?”

“Because we’ve done nothing wrong.” She said, planting a warm kiss on the curve of his neck. His eyes fluttered close as he struggled to not let her get to him.

This always happened.

“Nothing wrong? Not too long ago you had a boyfriend yet you were in my bed every night, Nikki.” He said trying so hard not to let his voice falter, though she was driving him insane.

“And?” She asked as she pulled away and looked at him. “I prefer your company.”

“Then be with me.”

She pulled back and shook her head.

“See! It’s exactly that crap that pisses me off. I’m not a fucking toy.” Andy said, grabbing Nikki by the throat and slamming her against one of the dusty, white walls of the abandoned house.

She looked at him with a defying smile and licked her lips.

His grip tightened on her neck as she continued to smirk at him even though he was cutting her air supply.

She still managed to turn him on.

“Fuck!” He said, keeping his grip on her neck as he slammed his lips on to hers.

“Why do you do this?” He asked in frustration.

“I don’t do anything. We have a connection.” She said between kisses. “We both want each other. Why deny each other what we really want?” She seductively said.

He still held on to her tightly as things began to get heated.

No, no I can’t do this. This isn’t what I wanted out of this, he thought.

He threw her back on to the floor and screamed out of the top of his lungs. He was having the internal battle of his life.

“No! We’re not falling in to that again. You can’t just use me whenever the hell you want. Things are going to change, Nikki.”

“Oh yeah? And how are you going to do that?” She yelled at him, getting up off the ground and rubbing her scraped elbow.

“This is ending tonight.” He growled.

“Are you going to try to teach me a lesson? Are you going to kill me?” She screamed and pushed him over and over until he was up against the wall.

“Why can’t you just make this easy on both of us? Why can’t you want just me instead of the whole town? Why do I have to be the one on the side?” He yelled grabbing her arms as tight as he could and slightly shaking her.

“I’m done with this, Andy. I’m going home. You can play your immature games later.” She said and walked to the door only to have him yank her back.

“I’m not done with you.”

“I don’t care!” She said and reached for the door once more, only to be pulled back with greater force than before.

Then, fear set in.

“Let me go, Andy.”

“I can’t.” He said and pulled her back in to a smaller room. The windows covered with wooden boards as if a hurricane was about to blow through.

He looked the door and looked at her without exactly looking up. His eyes were dark and full of hatred.

“It’ over, Nikki. I’m done.”

“What’s over?”

He closed his eyes and pulled out a sharp knife from his back pocket.

“Oh my god, what- what are you going to do with that?” She asked, backing up against a window. She was blocked in with no way out.

“It’s done, I’m ending this. It’s you or me and I rather it be you.”

“Are you insane?” She yelled as tears poured from her petrified eyes.

“No, I’m not but what you continue doing to me isn’t fair. Why would anyone mess with someone’s head?”

“I wasn’t! I love you!”

“I know. Why else would you be with me twenty-four seven instead of your boy toys? Obviously there’s something there but it isn’t enough.” He finished and walked up to her, quickly and effortlessly driving the knife in to her abdomen and twisting it.

She screamed in a way he had never heard.

He withdrew the knife and stepped back as she fell to the ground clutching her bleeding stomach. He knew that stab wound wouldn’t kill her, and he wanted it to drag longer.

He sat on the ground, leaning against the wall and said, “You remember the one time you came to my house in the middle of the night, crying cause your boyfriend, what was his name? Frankie? Yeah, Frankie had cheated on you so you came over in tears and spent the night?”

She looked at him through tear glazed eyes and nodded. “That was the night.” She cried, as she fell over in to a fetal position.

He nodded, “Yeah, that was the night you were mine for the first time. Do you know how I felt? I absolutely loved it and I thought that would bring us closer but you continued to go out and be with other guys.”

“It’s not like that.” She yelled.

“It’s not? I’m not stupid.”

“I’ll be with you, I’ve always wanted it but I was scared. Andy, please.” She cried.

“Really?”

“Yes, I promise. Why would you do this to me?”

He remained silent, thinking everything over. Everything he had planned was now in jeopardy of not happening.

You have to do this. You HAVE to.

No, she wants me back.

Don’t be stupid, she wants out. Not you.

She’s genuine, I KNOW her better than anyone else.

No you don’t. Quit being stupid and get it over with.

NO.

He looked up and saw Nikki in the midst of passing out. He quickly stood up and ran to her, dropping to his knees and slowly lifting her in to a sitting position.

“Wake up, babe. Don’t fall asleep.” He said cupping her face in his hands.

By the looks of it, she had lost a lot of blood and she was almost out of life.

He looked her in the eyes and smiled, with tears springing from his eyes.

“You’ll never change.” He said as he stabbed her repeatedly until blood had poured from her mouth, until he felt she had felt the pain she caused him.

“At least not for me.” He said as his voice shook.

He grabbed her face and kissed her bloodstained lips which honestly looked no different than they did on the regular basis.

“I love you so much.”

She gave one last effort, looked him straight in the eyes and whispered, “I love you too.”

With one last breath, she was gone and so was he.
♠ ♠ ♠
This wasn't exactly supposed to be a fanfic but I wrote it for my Creative Writing class and realized, hey, I should make it about Andy Oh. Hope you guys like it.