Sleepwalking

Chapter 2 Crucify Me

We walked down the street and got to my house, it was the last one of the street and huge. Tons of woods behind it and there was just everything to do...if you could get past the beer bottles and food trays in the backyard from parties my brother had. We went in and I took Devin to my room. I threw my stuff on my bed and he was looking around my room. “So, you're into good music” he said laughing. “Yeah, I can tell you are, you look the part” I said laughing. “Well you beanie looks the part, and your ripped black jeans, and black shirt, and blue British flag boots” he said. “Ok, let’s not get side tracked, the shower is in here” I said pushing the door open to an all purple room. “I’ll go put your shirt and jeans in the wash call me when you're done” I said. I waited until he was in the shower and I walked in and took his clothes off the floor and put them in the wash. I stood at the kitchen sink and scrubbed the blood off my mouth to look more human. I heard the water shut off and I ran down and switched loads. “Ice, are my clothes done?” Devin yelled. “Yeah” I said running them up the stairs. I walked into the room and he was in a towel. He was pale white, his long black hair was dripping wet, and his single tattoo on his arm was just a highlight. I handed him his clothes and he went into the bathroom and put them on, he walked back out and picked up my straightener and fixed his hair. “Do you have eyeliner?” he asked. “No, I look like a raccoon but I don’t have any” I said he has hit me. I handed it to him and he put it on and it was perfect. I was just going to hang out around the house but I looked at my phone and had missed calls from my brother, “NO” I yelled. I grabbed my bag and threw his jacket at him, “What?” “I have to meet my brother at the studio now: I yelled. “How far?” “Like a good ten minutes” I yelled. I ran down stairs and he followed me out the front door. We walked at a fast pace until we got to the studio. “Act like we've known each other for a long time if you don’t want 20 plus questions” I said. He smirked and opened the door for me. I walked in to see Kitty at the front desk, “What room is Black Veil Brides in?” I asked. “Room four” she said. I started walking when Devin grabbed my arm and stopped me, “Black Veil Brides....the Black Veil Brides” he said. “Yeah, let’s go” I said opening the studio door. He walked in with me but I could tell he was in shock. “Sorry, I got caught up at the rally” I said throwing my bag onto the floor. “It’s ok, maybe you can answer your phone next time.” “Andy, it died....I’m sorry” I said sitting down next to Jake and Ashley. “So who’s this attractive man?” Jinxx asked. I threw a pillow at him, “This is Devin, we go to school together” I said. He smirked, “This is Andy my brother, Jinxx, Jake, Ashley, CC, Ben, and Matt” I said. “So, we're working all night, I won't be home....were in a really important part here so....” Andy said meaning for me to go home. I grabbed my bag and got up, “Let’s go Dev” I said walking out. “Are you ok?” he asked. “Yeah, I’m good” I said “You want to get some coffee?” I added. He put his arm around me as we walked to Marylou’s a local coffee shop. I got out drinks and he found a seat. “So is this how it always is?” Devin asked sitting down. “Yeah, It’s just Andy and I....he’s at the studio a lot...I don’t have many friends....I don’t really leave my house or so anything....shall I go on?” “Nah, I wish I could be like that” he said. I smirked, “Yeah, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. No one really knows how my life is or was” I said looking out the window. “Do you mind me asking about your parents?” “No, you're my only friend and I really like you so I’ll tell you but you can’t tell anyone.” “ I promise I won't, and I feel the same about you.” “Ok so my dad, he’s in jail for rape and murder, and my mom is off in Europe....doing I don’t know what” I said as he laughed. “That sucks, my family is all over protective” he said. I felt really connected with him and was glad I found someone to talk to. I finally found a friend after all the seven years of living in LA.