Status: Working Progress

Keep Chasing Me

The Start

"MIKE GET YO DRUNK ASS ON THIS BUS RIGHT NOW!" I shouted out, Mike was completely drunk and wasn't being cooperative. Normally this would be alright, but we were on tour! Cramped living conditions and a lack of privacy left me a tad on edge!

Mike eventually wandered towards the bus, I jumped out and pushed him onto our accommodation.
Then the bus set off, heading for he next venue on Warped tour.
"For God's sake Mike! We are already late and it's always you moaning about the lack of setting up time..."
"Sorry" he slurred and pouted.
"Just get to bed stupid." I ordered and I playfully whacked his head.
"Yes siree, will do!" He saluted and aimed for the back of the bus and his bunk. "Night Sam."
"Night Mike."

Now that Mike was sorted I was free to do my own thing. The other 3 members of the band were all a lot more sober and one could reasonably have a conversation - well occasionally anyway.

"Finally rounded up the Mike and shipped him off to bed." I said, as I sat down on the sofa, snuggled between Tony and Jaime with Vic on the other-side of Jaime.
"A feat you should be very proud of!" Vic declared.
"Well, I've taken my turn now! Next time it's on of you guys!" I replied laughing. All three started grumbling. "C'mon guys, he isn't that bad."
"For you he's not. For us it's a different matter entirely!" argued Jaime.
"Perhaps I'm just better than you guys!" I declared, attempting to pull a dignified face. My attempt completely failed when Jaime and Tony both simultaneously attacked me with their "tickle hands"! I began shrieking my head off, they all know I'm extremely ticklish and like to exploit it whenever they can!
"Argh! Argh! Guys! Stop! Oh my god! Guys! Stop!" I shouted, laughing and shrieking more and more.
"Only when you declare that we are indeed superior to you!" Tony bargained.
"Never!" I gasped out of breath, whilst they continued and encouraged Vic to join in. I held out for another thirty seconds, just as Vic was about to aid the boys. "Ok. Ok. I surrender! You are superior." I called.

They both immediately stopped. "Glad you saw the error in your ways." Vic laughed and sat back down.

I do love the band but my, oh my, they can be annoying.
"When Mike moans tomorrow that wasn't my fault!" I quickly state, "I don't want there to be any confusion. Yeah so anyways, you guys enjoy the show tonight?" I enquired, as I did every night.

"Twas good," replied Jaime, Vic made a noncommittal sound of agreement and Tony just nodded.

"Don't be too chatty will you guys..." I said laughing, they soon joined in. Vic attempted to persuade me that they were just tired, after a week on tour the weird hours begin to catch up with you. I agreed this time and so we all agreed to watch a film together.

Much arguing ensued as to which film, the boys always come prepared on tour - about a suitcase full of DVDs each! Ok, slight exaggeration but you know.

After strong arguments from all the boys, I eventually received the casting vote. "I say it's a 500 Days of Summer night." This was, of course, greeted with groans from the others, but they said I got to choose!

Tony went and hunted down the movie and placed it in the drive. Whilst waiting for it to boot, he grabbed a can for each of us and a bowl of popcorn. Perfect!

We all snuggled up together, as was normal behaviours for us. It was comfier and none of us minded. It was so relaxing and before the movie was halfway through, I was asleep on Jaime's lap.