Status: Working Progress

Keep Chasing Me

Waking Up

I awoke the next morning, confused as to my location. I somehow seemed to have ended up in my bunk, but I know I wasn't there when I feel asleep. Strangely enough, the bus was also too quiet. Normally the bus was full of shouting and screaming! I swear they would do it just to annoy me!

I tried to enjoy the peace and quiet, but it was creeping me out too much because it was so unusual.

I had to get up to find out what was going on.

I removed myself from the comfort of my bunk and headed towards the back lounge, where the boys could usually be found. It was empty.

I walked to the other end of the bus and found a note written in Vic's handwriting....

"Sam,

Don't worry about us. We knew you were tired so we let you sleep in. Well Jaime made up leave so you could sleep. We have gone to get breakfasty lunchy stuff with the SWS boys. Text us if you need anything.

Love,
Your favourite band"

Awh. The guys could be sweet when they want to especially Jaime.

I decided to find the boys and join them for food since I knew there was nothing edible on the bus.

I quickly took my shower and found a good outfit. Then I headed out to find my boys, I knew I just had to find the nearest IHOP and they would be there.