Status: Working Progress

Keep Chasing Me

IHOP

I quickly found the IHOP and as I guessed the boys were all inside, making a racket as normal. 9 band members were never quiet but PTV and SWS seemed to break all records. They were all bunched around a table which was covered with the remnants of their food. Darn it – looks like I missed it!
I walked towards the tables and Jaime spotted me. He was sitting nearest to me so he stood up, grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap as he sat back down.
“Hey Sam. I was just getting worried about you, I was about to come and find you,” he said.
“Awh thanks Jaime. I know you are always looking out for me. It was great to have a quiet bus for a bit though.”
“Bet it was. Well you deserved it Sam. You work really hard for us.” He replied.
“It’s what you are paying me for though.” I laughed causing Jaime to join in.
“Hey Sam!” shouted Kellin across the table.
“Kellin!” I shouted back. It was a great friendship we had when we weren’t just shouting at each other.
“How are you?” He asked.
“Good thanks, you?”
“Cool thanks. Hanging with your boys and later I’m gonna hit up my boy Matty.” He says meaning Matty Mullins from Memphis May Fire.
“Cool. I would be jealous but I get to hang with all of you lot.”
“Awh thanks Sam. But me and my band best be going because we’ve got an earlier set today. Enjoy the rest of your days and we’ll catch yous laters.” Kellin declared which caused his band to stir. They all said bye in various ways and left.
“Guys you realise you let ‘em leave without making them pay…?”
“Yeah. We did the same to them last week… But they weren’t expecting it…” Mike said.
“Anyway, we’d best be making tracks too. But can we grab me a milkshake to go?” I asked.
“Yeah. Don’t worry, I’ll get it. Chocolate like normal?” Jaime quickly replied.
“Of course!” I smiled.
We all stood up, Jaime went to get my milkshake and pay whilst the rest of us left. We stood outside and waited for Jaime who joined us a few minutes later.
“There you go!” Jaime said whilst passing over the shake.
“Why thank you my dear little Hi-Me.”
“You’re welcome.” He said whilst putting his arm over my shoulders as we set off back towards the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so longer to update... :D