Status: Working Progress

Keep Chasing Me

The Kiss

So that's what I did. I kissed him.
It's not like I hadn't thought about it before, he is always so nice to me and he is very cute. So when he asked I just couldn't say no.

I don't want to sound cliche now, but it was cliche-ly perfect. His lips were soft and warm; Butterflies danced in my stomach whilst fireworks and church bells sang through my head.

Hence, we stayed lip locked for quite a while. Neither of us had any problems with that though.

Eventually, he moved his hands to hug me and pull me closer to him. No arguments from me.

However, this beautiful moment was cruelly interrupted by the shrill cries of my phone.

The sound caused us to jump apart, with me turning a tomato red whilst spinning to find the phone. Due to the noise it was created, it was easy to locate.
The cries were in fact my alarm notification sound - definitely going to change that later - which alerted me to the fact that Pierce The Veil's set was only quarter of an hour away.

"Shit! Jaime! Your set is in fifteen minutes! We need to go!" I shouted whilst running out the door, pulling Jaime behind me.
Jaime quickly caught on to the problem and began running along side me...

I hope to god the rest of the band remembered the set better than us or my job was going to suddenly become much harder....
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry it has taken me so log to update like shit went down and like school and friend drama and Urgh...

Finally started writing again. Please leave me a message or subscribe if you read this and like it. It means a lot!

Hope someone somewhere (hahahaha sneaky Asking Alexadria reference) enjoys it....