Status: Working Progress

Keep Chasing Me

Set

Luckily we found the stage fairly easily. We got there in just over five minutes, sprinting across half the venue and getting some real funy looks. Especially from some of the fans who caught sight of us.

But we arrived at the stage, Jaime immediately ran off to warm up - though that sprint must have done that already! - and grab his bass.

I was majorly stressing however I heaved a massive sigh of relief when I saw Vic, Toby and Mike warming up and actually here! If there was ever one day I needed them to remember their stage time and place it was today - as if they had done it!
I was so proud of them, but so ashamed of myself. I was such a hypocrite - I always lectured the boys about how they should e able to get theme selves to their shows on time and not need constant reminding about when and where, yet today I had massively slipped up.

Not that I regretted it though... But it was going to be awkward now. We wot get a chance to talk about the kiss until after their set and then it would be way to awkward to discuss in front of the boys.

The issue probably won't get resolved for a couple of hours - not that it was a problem - just it needed to be discussed.. Urgh! I'm worried about what he is gonna say to me.

Perhaps he didn't like it really or perhaps he did. What if he asks me out??? What will I say???

I have no idea what to do....
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy... And please comment if you read it ... I need ideas and I wanna know if anyone still reads this...