Status: Working Progress

Keep Chasing Me

When The Music Stops...

I always enjoy the boys' set yet today I just couldn't listen to the music or stay focused. Jaime just kept swirling around my head. I was watching him the whole time he was playing, I don't think he noticed. Vic definitely did though, he was giving me funny looks throughout their set. I'll have to tell him what happened, he always gives good advice. But it's not fair to Jaime. I need to talk to him first...

After what felt like forever their set finally finished. The boys all ran off stage, sweaty and fighting for drinks and towels.

"Sam, are you alright?" Vic asked, having claimed his towel and drink.
"Ummm yeah of course, like why wouldn't I be. Sorry I forgot to get you, I didn't realise the time and I feel really bad and I'm sorry and I'll make it up to you I promise..."

"Sam, stop talking. You are kinda waffling, which only adds to the impression that something is going on..." He interrupted me.

"No nothing promise... Just ya know tour and stuff..." I quickly replied.

"We'll, ok if you say so. I'll see you later anyway, gonna go and try find a decent shower..." He said as he walked off.

Thank goodness he left, that was so awkward. He obviously knows that something is up, but I can't tell him about it until I know what is actually going on...

Just as I am thinking this, Jaime walks up to me. Looking attractively hot after his energetic playing.

"Ummmm Sam, can I like talk to you?" He hesitantly asked.

"Sure."

"Can we go somewhere a bit more private though? I can like feel Tony's stare..."

Looking at Tony, he was staring very intently at the two of us, so I happily agreed to move away from prying eyes.

"Yeah ok, probably a good idea, let's go..."