Status: Quick one-shot to test the system.

Wandering

Wandering

Dragon was a fairly cold and calculating hunter.

He took only cases he was sure would end the way he predicted.

He was always right.

This time, however, it was different.

His sister, Gennz, had passed away a few weeks prior. Stupid bitch thought she could get away with taking on a vampire clan on her own.

He had never really liked her until he realized just how significant she was of a player in his life. Like the mother figure he'd never had, considering both their parents had died during "The Incident." They didn't talk about it, but they all knew the consequences of it.

Now, he wasn't thinking straight. Wasn't using his brain - The one thing he had.

The demon stood over him, her eyes an abyss of black. A pointed tail waving behind her, like a cat's. She smirked, digging her ugly black heals into his chest, making him gasp for air.

"Dragon Faye. Demon hunter," she chuckled, darkly, "Dies at the hand of a demon. Ironic and fitting." He laid his head against the cold concrete ground, ready to take death with dignity. Maybe he'd go upstairs. Maybe he'd get thrown in the pit.

Maybe he'd come back as a ghost and haunt this bitch.

Anyway it happened, he'd be cool with it. He'd take it like a man.

A bright flash of light drew him from his dying thought and he popped his eyes open as soon as he could manage it. The demon stood before him, mouth gaping open in a silenced scream, before gravity took effect and he had to roll to the side to avoid her body. He looked up at his rescuer. A young male, possibly a few years older than himself, staring down at him.

"W-who the Hell are you?" Dragon winced as he tried to get up. The man reached down to touch his injured chest, but Dragon backed up, suspiciously.

"You have no reason to fear me, Demon Hunter," he said, softly, "I am here to save you."

"And who are you to save me?" Dragon demanded.

"I am the angel, Diari," he answered.

"Yeah? And, pray tell, why would an angel be interested in me?" Dragon scoffed.

"Because," Diari said, "You are to lead us to victory in the coming war."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, the character's William, Gennz, Dragon, Night and Anddie Faye are all frequently characters in my angel demon stories, each with their own respective angel and demon. Not all stories are from the same parallel, but the majority of the back story is the same. Obviously, Dragon's angel is Diari - The angel of demon hunting.